Hello new user, we noticed you are not a member of our forum yet. Some topics are not visible to guest and you will be unable to receive access without logging in.
Hello new user, we noticed you are not a member of our forum yet. Some topics are not visible to guest and you will be unable to receive access without logging in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please post any projects, you are involved in, on our Project Forum
Welcome to DragonWing Community.
Forum Administrators: Deshar, Luciole2831.
Forum Moderators: Masterswordsonicman, Red, SethEckos, Reborn574.
Please join our Forum Game.

My computer sucks

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information
Level: 6
Class: Swordsman
Guild:: Masters of Conflict

My computer sucks Empty
PostSubject: My computer sucks   My computer sucks Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 7:20 pm

The game lags my computer heavily, so looks like I'm not gonna beable to play it properly for a while. Seriously need to get moe space on this thing, might just clear off all the useless junk I've saved on here over time.

I kinda need to get a new one.

By lag I mean even the music skips, it's that bad on my computer. I can't make a single move in game it seems, or maybe that's because i set myself as second player. I can move around with the directional pad though so that's all good.
Basically I can't record footage of me playing because it'd just be me running around avoiding the computer who's doing the same move over and over again. Boring to watch and doesn't show off much at all. Not to mention my recording programs lag my computer abit so it would be even worse. *sigh* I really wanted to play it...Oh well maybe later on I'll play it.
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

My computer sucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: My computer sucks   My computer sucks Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 11:06 pm

Ok, guess it was just a problem with the player 2 setting. I've had a little go of the game now.

Interesting, I did notice there's alot of information boxes that appear. It was the same with my own game but I've gotten rid of nearly all of them in mine.

Some buttons are broken, but i guess that's because you don't want people clicking on them because there's nothing there yet. Changing items and such is abit weird, i assume you've got pictures for them and that's why they don't change when you change the settings, the settings still change though.

At the end of a fight the players can still move around and such, it could cause problems but might not.

The computer AI is as expected, members of the forum have been saying the computer players only use one attack and that happened with me too. Not to mention when i hit the computer player he flew down through the floor. O.o I don't think that's suppossed to be possible.

The down button standard attack, doesn't seem to work in mid air, probably because characters bounce off each other when you're in air.

I have yet to try the special attacks.

I also noticed something, if you and the computer player are both standing in the same spot, you cannot attack each other. O.o Don't think that's suppossed to happen is it?

Uh lets see, I think that's everything, it's everything I remember at least.
Back to top Go down
Masterswordsonicman
Masterswordsonicman

Forum Game Information
Class: Colosseum Champion

My computer sucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: My computer sucks   My computer sucks Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 11:11 pm

let me help you a bit with your 'lag'.

press start on your computer and go to all programs.
Accessories and systems tools

You have 2 options:

Disk clean up- you can delete downloaded por- I mean program files and temporary internet files and you have

Disk defragmenter- it rearranges things in the disk, although NON of your files change place, but its really worth it, since it REALLY helps taking out lag.

hope it helps Awesome
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

My computer sucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: My computer sucks   My computer sucks Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 6:18 am

Hmm...Didn't think of that.

But it does make sense.

Thanks...Uh...Swordsonic.
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information
Level: 5
Class: Rogue
Guild:: None

My computer sucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: My computer sucks   My computer sucks Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 1:04 pm

Yea and with that disk defag(intended) try not saving any files or moving files or it will take much longer to finish.
Back to top Go down
https://freerun.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

My computer sucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: My computer sucks   My computer sucks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My computer sucks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Multimedia and Member Projects :: Projects :: Super Smash Bros. Revolution :: General discussion-
Jump to: