Hello new user, we noticed you are not a member of our forum yet. Some topics are not visible to guest and you will be unable to receive access without logging in.
Hello new user, we noticed you are not a member of our forum yet. Some topics are not visible to guest and you will be unable to receive access without logging in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please post any projects, you are involved in, on our Project Forum
Welcome to DragonWing Community.
Forum Administrators: Deshar, Luciole2831.
Forum Moderators: Masterswordsonicman, Red, SethEckos, Reborn574.
Please join our Forum Game.

If you would like to be in this sprite series.....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information
Level: 5
Class: Rogue
Guild:: None

If you would like to be in this sprite series..... Empty
PostSubject: If you would like to be in this sprite series.....   If you would like to be in this sprite series..... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 12:10 am

I am of course creating an animated sprite series using flash (no i'm not learning to use it i already know how to) although i am in need of more characters. No i'm not gonna be like most videos on youtube and ask for 10 good guys and 10 bad guys and just have them shooting kamehame blast at each other for 10 episodes. This is a much more serious series with a great storyline written by myself and animated by me. And i will be asking for more sprite characters here is what i'm looking for...

I need an apperance that fits the theme of mystical creatures martial artist,swords,spirits,monsters etc. I do NOT want to see people in T shirts or over coats weilding a sword as big as them or guns. The Weapon should not be bigger then them unless it is a spear or staff like weapon.

Some examples of things that can be used. Will be posted later.
Back to top Go down
https://freerun.forumotion.net

If you would like to be in this sprite series.....
Page 1 of 1