Hello new user, we noticed you are not a member of our forum yet. Some topics are not visible to guest and you will be unable to receive access without logging in.
Hello new user, we noticed you are not a member of our forum yet. Some topics are not visible to guest and you will be unable to receive access without logging in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please post any projects, you are involved in, on our Project Forum
Welcome to DragonWing Community.
Forum Administrators: Deshar, Luciole2831.
Forum Moderators: Masterswordsonicman, Red, SethEckos, Reborn574.
Please join our Forum Game.

Should we have an adventure mode?

Go down 
+3
Deshar
Naes-Igasu
Luciole2831
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information
Level: 5
Class: Rogue
Guild:: None

Should we have an adventure mode? Empty
PostSubject: Should we have an adventure mode?   Should we have an adventure mode? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 12:19 am

Discuss. Should we have something like the meele adventure mood where you go through different obstacles on every level? Or like brawl where it has a story line ( Somewhat? )? or should we not have one at all.
Back to top Go down
https://freerun.forumotion.net
Naes-Igasu
Elder Dragon
Elder Dragon
Naes-Igasu

PostSubject: Re: Should we have an adventure mode?   Should we have an adventure mode? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 1:23 am

Story mode, we need one... But the story lines will be hard, and we can animate the cutscenes in Flash.
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information
Level: 6
Class: Swordsman
Guild:: Masters of Conflict

PostSubject: Re: Should we have an adventure mode?   Should we have an adventure mode? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 10:45 am

Storylines? I like coming up with storylines. :)
Back to top Go down
Masterswordsonicman
Masterswordsonicman

Forum Game Information
Class: Colosseum Champion

PostSubject: Re: Should we have an adventure mode?   Should we have an adventure mode? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 1:12 pm

Yes, should we talk about the storyline here or in another thread?
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Should we have an adventure mode?   Should we have an adventure mode? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 1:50 pm

Well the storyline would be apart of the adventure mode, so I'd say it's still on topic to post about it here.
Back to top Go down
Naes-Igasu
Elder Dragon
Elder Dragon
Naes-Igasu

PostSubject: Re: Should we have an adventure mode?   Should we have an adventure mode? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 6:38 pm

Who would like to start of?
Back to top Go down
Ultimatejp
Bearded Dragon
Bearded Dragon
Ultimatejp

Location : Final Destination fighting Master hand with all the super smash bros characters

PostSubject: Re: Should we have an adventure mode?   Should we have an adventure mode? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 6:40 pm

What the Storyline?
Back to top Go down
Naes-Igasu
Elder Dragon
Elder Dragon
Naes-Igasu

PostSubject: Re: Should we have an adventure mode?   Should we have an adventure mode? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 6:42 pm

Yes, the story.
Back to top Go down
Ultimatejp
Bearded Dragon
Bearded Dragon
Ultimatejp

Location : Final Destination fighting Master hand with all the super smash bros characters

PostSubject: Re: Should we have an adventure mode?   Should we have an adventure mode? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 6:44 pm

I will start but first what is the story going to be about like ssf2 flash of shadows
brawl subspace and that what is are story called we need to think of a name before we do the story.
Back to top Go down
Naes-Igasu
Elder Dragon
Elder Dragon
Naes-Igasu

PostSubject: Re: Should we have an adventure mode?   Should we have an adventure mode? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 7:00 pm

The name should come after the story, because the name should describe the story.
Back to top Go down
SethEckos
SethEckos

PostSubject: Re: Should we have an adventure mode?   Should we have an adventure mode? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 8:53 pm

It should have some religion involved into it.
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Should we have an adventure mode?   Should we have an adventure mode? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 9:00 pm

Why's that Seth?
Back to top Go down
Masterswordsonicman
Masterswordsonicman

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Should we have an adventure mode?   Should we have an adventure mode? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 11:02 pm

Okay let see:

For there to be a story, first there has to be a problem, more specifically a problem that gets solved by fighting a common enemy.
so here are the questions:

1- Who will be the villain?
2-his subordinates?
3-WHY is the villain attacking?

let's start by solving these questions to decide WHO will be the villain.
Back to top Go down
SethEckos
SethEckos

PostSubject: Re: Should we have an adventure mode?   Should we have an adventure mode? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 12:01 am

Deshar wrote:
Why's that Seth?
Because i am Hebrew, Nothing that big just subliminal messages Bible scriptures.

Example " But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. "

Maybe Pitt Waiting for his rezerection to earth and God calls apon him.......
Back to top Go down
Naes-Igasu
Elder Dragon
Elder Dragon
Naes-Igasu

PostSubject: Re: Should we have an adventure mode?   Should we have an adventure mode? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 2:07 am

SethEckos wrote:
Deshar wrote:
Why's that Seth?
Because i am Hebrew, Nothing that big just subliminal messages Bible scriptures.

Example " But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. "

Maybe Pitt Waiting for his rezerection to earth and God calls apon him.......
@Seth: That's actually a good idea Seth! No wonder your the boss.

@Msword: We need to make a custom enemies, a scenery that that people are interested in.
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Should we have an adventure mode?   Should we have an adventure mode? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 9:15 am

Masterswordsonicman wrote:
Okay let see:

For there to be a story, first there has to be a problem, more specifically a problem that gets solved by fighting a common enemy.
so here are the questions:

1- Who will be the villain?
2-his subordinates?
3-WHY is the villain attacking?

let's start by solving these questions to decide WHO will be the villain.

I was thinking the villain could be an ancient evil that was sealed away.
His subordinates would be the ones who released him...And some demon creatures and such. I'd probably say the villain playable characters could be the enemies.
Why is villain attacking? He wants something that he doesn't have, dunno what it could be though, destruction of the world, to rule over it or possibly he wants a specific person...Maybe he's after the master hand or crazy hand for some unknown reason.
It would be good if the Master hand and Crazy hand were on the good guys side this time.
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Should we have an adventure mode?   Should we have an adventure mode? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 9:58 am

I was thinking he was after master hand because he controls the smaash universe.
Back to top Go down
Masterswordsonicman
Masterswordsonicman

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Should we have an adventure mode?   Should we have an adventure mode? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 11:58 am

Or maybe he's just the head and needs to retake his hands?

@Seth- pit comes from the game Icarus, not only can he go down to earth but he can fly, shoot arrows and talk to other people, so he's basically a living angel. His "god" is a goddess and he's I think a captain of the army.

You may have an idea, like in twilight princess, the villain gets his power from his god.
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Should we have an adventure mode?   Should we have an adventure mode? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 12:30 pm

Well I think the rule is Master hand is the right hand and Crazy hand is the left hand.

I might be wrong though.

How about this, long ago Master hand controlled the smash universe with his associate Dark hand. But Dark hand and Master hand didn't see eye to eye, Dark hand wanted the world to be ruled over by evil characters as he took delight in seeing people suffer but Master hand was more conserned with making things fair for both sides so the world itself could choose it's champion, dark or otherwise. Dark hand despised his others indecisive ways of handleing the conflict of the two factions of good and evil. While Master hand set up a tornament to decide which side would rule the land, Dark hand got to work building his Fiend army, his goal was to strike the tornament and wipe out both sides of the conflict, letting his Fiends reign over the land under his personal control.
The tornament started, then the attack came, everything went out of control. The tornament members and the fiends did battle, some members of the tornment taking the Dark hands side in the conflict. Whilst the attack was waged, the two hands stood high in the sky, Dark hand proclaiming his victory and rulership over the world. Then Master hand struck, a fight broke out between the two hands, battling for rulership of the sky...But neither were victorious, the Master hand and the Dark hand were too even to settle the dispute, so Dark hand summoned up more of his Fiends in the sky, they would destroy the Master hand and he would be victorious! But the Master hand chose to let the fate of his world rest int he hands of the Characters. He brought them up to the level of the hands and he fell from lack of power, they were to face the Dark hand alone.
In the end the characters took care of the fiends but the Dark hand defeated them all, all but one that is. A mage, that no one can remember the name of anymore, cast a forbidden spell on the Dark hand, sealing his evil into the sky at the cost of his own existence. However strong the magic though, it was not enough to seal the godlike hands that created this universe, without it's darkness the hand stood motionless, unable to create or destroy but still there. Once recovered the Master hand took some of it's power and contiousness and gave it to the motionless hand to give it motion and will. And there was the birth of the Crazy hand.

With this the enemy would be the Dark hand, however it also means that all this time the Master hand would have been at half strength, and since the Crazy hand and the Dark hand were once one and the Crazy hands power was once part of the Master hand, Crazy hand would become the Dark hand for this storyline and the Dark hand would have 1.5 times his original power. Which means he would be three times more powerful then the Master hand. A formiddable enemy I would think.

Edit: At Sword: The 'LORD' could be Master hand for all we know since this is the Smash Bros universe we're talking about.
Back to top Go down
Masterswordsonicman
Masterswordsonicman

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Should we have an adventure mode?   Should we have an adventure mode? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:06 pm

NICE!
But I think that contradicts the story in SSBB.
Yes there is a story, and I mean a real one.

Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Should we have an adventure mode?   Should we have an adventure mode? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:11 pm

What contradicts the story?
Back to top Go down
Masterswordsonicman
Masterswordsonicman

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Should we have an adventure mode?   Should we have an adventure mode? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:26 pm

I was wrong?
How can this be?
After looking it up, it seems he was always controlled by taboo, so I vote for desh's idea.
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Should we have an adventure mode?   Should we have an adventure mode? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:12 pm

This idea might lead to an interesting finally. Where the characters are brought to the land of the hands, this field would have the Master hand and the Dark hand fighting in the background. Their clashes would effect the foreground.

That would be the fight just before the end boss, the end boss would be on a different field, the field would be the Master hand. Basically the platform would be the Master hand and you'd fight the Dark hand. The field will of curse keep moving, but the direction it moves would change.

I think I just came up with two ideas for stasges.
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Should we have an adventure mode?   Should we have an adventure mode? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 5:38 pm

Due to my slow arse i'm having a hard time understanding it although i did like the story you wrote for it. Also at the end do you mean that you will be the Master hand and you fight the Dark Hand? Also What about Crazy Hand?
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Should we have an adventure mode?   Should we have an adventure mode? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 8:28 pm

Luciole2831 wrote:
Due to my slow arse i'm having a hard time understanding it although i did like the story you wrote for it. Also at the end do you mean that you will be the Master hand and you fight the Dark Hand? Also What about Crazy Hand?

No, you will be ON the Master hand whilst fighting the Dark hand. You'll be on it's palm.

And the Dark hand basically IS the Crazy hand. According to my story the Crazy hand was made when the Dark hands evil was sealed and the Master hand gave half of its power to the remaining vessel. Once the evil was freed again the Crazy hand became the Dark hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should we have an adventure mode?   Should we have an adventure mode? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should we have an adventure mode?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next