Hello new user, we noticed you are not a member of our forum yet. Some topics are not visible to guest and you will be unable to receive access without logging in.
Hello new user, we noticed you are not a member of our forum yet. Some topics are not visible to guest and you will be unable to receive access without logging in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please post any projects, you are involved in, on our Project Forum
Welcome to DragonWing Community.
Forum Administrators: Deshar, Luciole2831.
Forum Moderators: Masterswordsonicman, Red, SethEckos, Reborn574.
Please join our Forum Game.

Should the forum change since it's hard to see transparent sprites?

Go down 
+3
Deshar
Naes-Igasu
Luciole2831
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Change the forum?
Yes.
Should the forum change since it's hard to see transparent sprites? - Page 2 Vote_lcap71%Should the forum change since it's hard to see transparent sprites? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 71% [ 5 ]
No.
Should the forum change since it's hard to see transparent sprites? - Page 2 Vote_lcap29%Should the forum change since it's hard to see transparent sprites? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information
Level: 5
Class: Rogue
Guild:: None

Should the forum change since it's hard to see transparent sprites? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should the forum change since it's hard to see transparent sprites?   Should the forum change since it's hard to see transparent sprites? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 10:42 am

Yea but i didn't know what color would fit with the old one. And idk this knew one makes it seem more Fan ish.
Back to top Go down
https://freerun.forumotion.net
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information
Level: 6
Class: Swordsman
Guild:: Masters of Conflict

Should the forum change since it's hard to see transparent sprites? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should the forum change since it's hard to see transparent sprites?   Should the forum change since it's hard to see transparent sprites? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 10:47 am

Buty we don't want to be fan-ish.
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Should the forum change since it's hard to see transparent sprites?   Should the forum change since it's hard to see transparent sprites? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 10:48 am

But communities are fan ish o.o
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Should the forum change since it's hard to see transparent sprites?   Should the forum change since it's hard to see transparent sprites? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 10:52 am

I will change the style to something less fan ish if you like.
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Should the forum change since it's hard to see transparent sprites?   Should the forum change since it's hard to see transparent sprites? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 10:59 am

well I said I think it makes us look like we're a new forum thats just opened and doesn't know what we're doing.

It's kind of not the right impression to give I think.

I see that most communities have lots of fan stuff in them but usually the forums arnt styled in a fan-ish way.
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Should the forum change since it's hard to see transparent sprites?   Should the forum change since it's hard to see transparent sprites? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 11:00 am

Hmmm i can try to change it then.
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Should the forum change since it's hard to see transparent sprites?   Should the forum change since it's hard to see transparent sprites? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 11:01 am

Wait, are you changing the orange bits or the whole forum style again?
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Should the forum change since it's hard to see transparent sprites?   Should the forum change since it's hard to see transparent sprites? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 11:04 am

I would have to change the whole thing. The orange is an image i can't change the orange unless i completely give it a new image.
Back to top Go down
Ultimatejp
Bearded Dragon
Bearded Dragon
Ultimatejp

Location : Final Destination fighting Master hand with all the super smash bros characters

PostSubject: Re: Should the forum change since it's hard to see transparent sprites?   Should the forum change since it's hard to see transparent sprites? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 11:12 am

I like the forum now.
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Should the forum change since it's hard to see transparent sprites?   Should the forum change since it's hard to see transparent sprites? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 11:19 am

I saw this style while looking through the templates.

Nice choice Luc.
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Should the forum change since it's hard to see transparent sprites?   Should the forum change since it's hard to see transparent sprites? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 11:21 am

Thanks, i'm glad i could satisfy everybodies wants. Now to work on stuff.
Back to top Go down
Naes-Igasu
Elder Dragon
Elder Dragon
Naes-Igasu

PostSubject: Re: Should the forum change since it's hard to see transparent sprites?   Should the forum change since it's hard to see transparent sprites? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 2:35 pm

I liked the previous one more...
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Should the forum change since it's hard to see transparent sprites?   Should the forum change since it's hard to see transparent sprites? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 4:23 pm

I liked it a bit more too. But oh well.
Back to top Go down
Masterswordsonicman
Masterswordsonicman

Forum Game Information
Class: Colosseum Champion

PostSubject: Re: Should the forum change since it's hard to see transparent sprites?   Should the forum change since it's hard to see transparent sprites? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 4:44 pm

What I can't get by pass is the icons, it's a little hard to tell the difference between new posts and no new posts, I's to small
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Should the forum change since it's hard to see transparent sprites?   Should the forum change since it's hard to see transparent sprites? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 5:01 pm

True True. MAYBE can change later on.
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Should the forum change since it's hard to see transparent sprites?   Should the forum change since it's hard to see transparent sprites? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 6:16 pm

Doesn't look like we're going to agree.
Back to top Go down
mashbros
Matured Hatchling
Matured Hatchling
mashbros

PostSubject: Re: Should the forum change since it's hard to see transparent sprites?   Should the forum change since it's hard to see transparent sprites? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 10:23 pm

i liked the orange one better
Back to top Go down
http://mashbrosgames.proforums.org/
I like people
Wyvern
Wyvern
I like people

PostSubject: Re: Should the forum change since it's hard to see transparent sprites?   Should the forum change since it's hard to see transparent sprites? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 10:27 pm

I agree, I also like some color in this site.
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Should the forum change since it's hard to see transparent sprites?   Should the forum change since it's hard to see transparent sprites? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 10:30 pm

I liked the purple style one.

All you have to do is change the background colour to the same as this ones background colour and the black lines problem of before is solved.
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Should the forum change since it's hard to see transparent sprites?   Should the forum change since it's hard to see transparent sprites? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 1:38 pm

Problem is every color was an image so you woulda had to replace with entirely different image.
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Should the forum change since it's hard to see transparent sprites?   Should the forum change since it's hard to see transparent sprites? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 4:34 pm

There's a second section for colours, I've had a look, there are the images and then there are the colours.
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Should the forum change since it's hard to see transparent sprites?   Should the forum change since it's hard to see transparent sprites? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 9:12 pm

I know but most the stuff on the forum was images. And the part that changes the colors isn't too descriptive about what it's changing.
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Should the forum change since it's hard to see transparent sprites?   Should the forum change since it's hard to see transparent sprites? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 10:04 pm

Called trial and error, according to something I saw there if you don't like the changes you can set it back to what it was at an earlier date.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should the forum change since it's hard to see transparent sprites?   Should the forum change since it's hard to see transparent sprites? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should the forum change since it's hard to see transparent sprites?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2