Hello new user, we noticed you are not a member of our forum yet. Some topics are not visible to guest and you will be unable to receive access without logging in.
Hello new user, we noticed you are not a member of our forum yet. Some topics are not visible to guest and you will be unable to receive access without logging in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please post any projects, you are involved in, on our Project Forum
Welcome to DragonWing Community.
Forum Administrators: Deshar, Luciole2831.
Forum Moderators: Masterswordsonicman, Red, SethEckos, Reborn574.
Please join our Forum Game.

Reccomend an Anime

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information
Level: 6
Class: Swordsman
Guild:: Masters of Conflict

Reccomend an Anime Empty
PostSubject: Reccomend an Anime   Reccomend an Anime Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 8:13 am

Okay, I'll go first, to keep the thread going I'll probably reccomend only few at a time.

I reccomend Trigun, a westernised anime taking place in the far future on a barren desert planet that th human race has fled to. It's seems to have a lot of wild west type themes which really makes it a unique anime, and Vash is hilarious when he's not being epic.

I also reccomend Rurouni Kenshin, an anime that takes place in feudal Japan (or at least I think that's what they said), Kenshin Himura is Batosai the Manslayer. One of few Batosai left and weilder of the Reverse Blade sword. He has also sworn to no longer kill anyone, a policy that leads him into increasing trouble due to his past.
Back to top Go down

Reccomend an Anime
Page 1 of 1