Hello new user, we noticed you are not a member of our forum yet. Some topics are not visible to guest and you will be unable to receive access without logging in.
Hello new user, we noticed you are not a member of our forum yet. Some topics are not visible to guest and you will be unable to receive access without logging in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please post any projects, you are involved in, on our Project Forum
Welcome to DragonWing Community.
Forum Administrators: Deshar, Luciole2831.
Forum Moderators: Masterswordsonicman, Red, SethEckos, Reborn574.
Please join our Forum Game.

Maze Track Information page

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information
Level: 6
Class: Swordsman
Guild:: Masters of Conflict

Maze Track Information page Empty
PostSubject: Maze Track Information page   Maze Track Information page Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 8:29 am

I've decided to post progress here, it'll probably be random and dotted around but at least people will know when I'm working on it.

I'd like to start with thanking everyone for their patience and ask you all be patient for abit longer while I finish the engine. I'm hoping to create multiple types of areas so that it would be easier for everyone to create the levels they want to create.

Right now I have the basic blockage block and the pushable blocks as well as some switch based blocks.

For now that is all I will report.
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Maze Track Information page   Maze Track Information page Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 4:30 pm

Working on the duplicate moveable objects...
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Maze Track Information page   Maze Track Information page Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 5:08 pm

Completed duplicate colour moveable objects and added sand trails incase sand overlaps another terrain.
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Maze Track Information page   Maze Track Information page Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 9:19 pm

Finally made all the water edges, with both shallow and deep water. I have to say the water looks much better with custom edges rather then just box edges.

I also extended the example map, this should make fitting everything into it easier.
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Maze Track Information page   Maze Track Information page Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 7:48 pm

Finished all the current (key word there) background objects. Its time I added a few more interactable objects, after that I should be done.
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Maze Track Information page   Maze Track Information page Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 8:53 am

It seems I've been neglecting this one abit. I will make more porgress on it as soon as I can.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maze Track Information page   Maze Track Information page Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maze Track Information page
Page 1 of 1