Hello new user, we noticed you are not a member of our forum yet. Some topics are not visible to guest and you will be unable to receive access without logging in.
Hello new user, we noticed you are not a member of our forum yet. Some topics are not visible to guest and you will be unable to receive access without logging in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please post any projects, you are involved in, on our Project Forum
Welcome to DragonWing Community.
Forum Administrators: Deshar, Luciole2831.
Forum Moderators: Masterswordsonicman, Red, SethEckos, Reborn574.
Please join our Forum Game.

A recent buy.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information
Level: 6
Class: Swordsman
Guild:: Masters of Conflict

A recent buy. Empty
PostSubject: A recent buy.   A recent buy. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 5:00 pm

Recently I bought Sonic Colours...Well technically bought. I had to do this interview thingy and the incentive to take part was shopping vouchers, naturally with the vouchers I bought Sonic Colours.

I just completed it today, very interesting game, some of the controlls were iffy but that's probably because I was just using the Wii mote and it doesn't have Wii motion plus on it so the shaking the remote thing was abit unresposive. Still, worked fine all the same.

I like the game but naturally I have some problems with certain bits, I'm not too good with precision platforming so needless to say Planet Wisps section with the precision moving platforms was a real problem for me. But hey, that's my lack of skill at fault, can't blame designers for that. The other problems I had were the dreaded moving spring above a massive bottomless insta death pit, I didn't have as much problems as other people I've seen on youtube but it pissed me off none the less. I also hate underwater stages, so yeah the aquarium levels were tedious, that's probably where I lost the most lives.
Unlike alot of people I've seen play it on youtube, I had no problem with those round swing things, I was suprized at how easy they are to use, especially since it seemed people had so much problem with them. And the bosses were easy, for me this is a plus point, I like easy bosses...One of them I S ranked first time and I was so chuffed (because I suck at platforming xD). Deaths to bosses were pretty few, I died once on the final boss and I think once on one of the other bosses...I don't recall which one but I think it was the underwater one...Not sure though.
Although I said the controls were iffy, it was pretty much just the shaking the controller thing that was problematic, all the other controls were perfectly fine. Ofcourse Sonic was fast, the way Sonic should be, due to my cautious nature I kept slowing him down so I didn't run into things, ofcourse it was misplaced cautiousness since I usually did it when there was nothing to fear. I thought the first three worlds were great, the rollercoaster world was awesome and the final boss was Eggman, just as it sould be. I had a bit of trouble on the stage just before the final boss because of a really annoying miniboss.
All I have left to do is finish collecting the red star thingies for the vitual world to unlock the rest of its levels so that I can get Super Sonic, that'd be epic.

O.o, I've rambled on. xD Guess I'll just post this then.
Back to top Go down
Red
Red

Forum Game Information
Level: 2
Class: New Recruit
Guild:: None

A recent buy. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A recent buy.   A recent buy. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 1:10 am

This reminds me, I have to finish Sonic Colors for the Nintendo DS.

Gameplay is slightly different from the Wii version. The style seems modified from Sonic Rush for some mechanics and the replaced the trick mechanics(when in mid air, >/
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information
Level: 6
Class: Swordsman
Guild:: Masters of Conflict

A recent buy. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A recent buy.   A recent buy. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 10:02 am

Sounds cool, although I've never played Rush.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A recent buy. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A recent buy.   A recent buy. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A recent buy.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Discussion :: Gaming Discussion-
Jump to: