Hello new user, we noticed you are not a member of our forum yet. Some topics are not visible to guest and you will be unable to receive access without logging in.
Hello new user, we noticed you are not a member of our forum yet. Some topics are not visible to guest and you will be unable to receive access without logging in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please post any projects, you are involved in, on our Project Forum
Welcome to DragonWing Community.
Forum Administrators: Deshar, Luciole2831.
Forum Moderators: Masterswordsonicman, Red, SethEckos, Reborn574.
Please join our Forum Game.

Sega hacked? Really?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MongMaster
Wyvern
Wyvern
MongMaster

Sega hacked? Really? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sega hacked? Really?   Sega hacked? Really? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 9:23 pm

Ah right, I see - the group hacked the PSN cuz they were pro-homebrew. Was a bit confused for a sec. Awesome

Still, that's going WAY too far. I'm pro-homebrew as well... but I still wouldn't go and hack Sony because of it. I'd just complain, shake my fist and move on.
Back to top Go down
http://mongmaster.wordpress.com/about/
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information
Level: 5
Class: Rogue
Guild:: None

PostSubject: Re: Sega hacked? Really?   Sega hacked? Really? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 10:00 pm

Yea i kinda stick to homebrewing my Wii so I can play with cool characters on brawl.
Back to top Go down
https://freerun.forumotion.net
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information
Level: 6
Class: Swordsman
Guild:: Masters of Conflict

PostSubject: Re: Sega hacked? Really?   Sega hacked? Really? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 10:38 pm

I don't even know what homebrew means. Sounds like some kind of coffee.
Back to top Go down
MongMaster
Wyvern
Wyvern
MongMaster

PostSubject: Re: Sega hacked? Really?   Sega hacked? Really? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 12:50 am

Deshar wrote:
Lmao! Awesome

Homebrew is a game, a tool or some sort of hack which's been programmed for something that ordinary users can't normally program for, like a console. To run it, you either need to install a modchip inside the console, or install custom firmware.

My PSP was barely used until I managed to get it softmodded. Now it's got emulators and all sorts of cool homebrew on there, and it can even overclock itself to run faster (that kills the battery life, though). Awesome
Back to top Go down
Red
Red

Forum Game Information
Level: 2
Class: New Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Sega hacked? Really?   Sega hacked? Really? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 2:06 am

MongMaster wrote:
Deshar wrote:
Lmao! Awesome

Homebrew is a game, a tool or some sort of hack which's been programmed for something that ordinary users can't normally program for, like a console. To run it, you either need to install a modchip inside the console, or install custom firmware.

My PSP was barely used until I managed to get it softmodded. Now it's got emulators and all sorts of cool homebrew on there, and it can even overclock itself to run faster (that kills the battery life, though). Awesome
On the side of home-brewing, could someone help me with that?

Because I honestly suck at hacking. I ran up my stairs twenty times trying to hack my Wii and failing.
I put all the necessary files in my private folder for my Wii, and nothing happened.
Back to top Go down
MongMaster
Wyvern
Wyvern
MongMaster

PostSubject: Re: Sega hacked? Really?   Sega hacked? Really? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 4:15 am

Anything I suggest would just be blind-fire, really. I have no idea - I don't even own a Wii myself.

Luciole might be your man, though. Awesome
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Sega hacked? Really?   Sega hacked? Really? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 2:45 pm

Oh well hacking the wii is easy for me. Getting the hacks on there is a different story too me cause i could never get it to work. But if you have brawl, then follow this tutorial, Link
Back to top Go down
Red
Red

Forum Game Information
Level: 2
Class: New Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Sega hacked? Really?   Sega hacked? Really? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 10:37 pm

Luciole2831 wrote:
Oh well hacking the wii is easy for me. Getting the hacks on there is a different story too me cause i could never get it to work. But if you have brawl, then follow this tutorial, Link
I did, and sadly, something went wrong with the installer. :/
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Sega hacked? Really?   Sega hacked? Really? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 10:51 pm

We should carry this conversation on in a different topic so we don't go off even more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sega hacked? Really?   Sega hacked? Really? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sega hacked? Really?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Discussion :: Other-
Jump to: