Hello new user, we noticed you are not a member of our forum yet. Some topics are not visible to guest and you will be unable to receive access without logging in.
Hello new user, we noticed you are not a member of our forum yet. Some topics are not visible to guest and you will be unable to receive access without logging in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please post any projects, you are involved in, on our Project Forum
Welcome to DragonWing Community.
Forum Administrators: Deshar, Luciole2831.
Forum Moderators: Masterswordsonicman, Red, SethEckos, Reborn574.
Please join our Forum Game.

Forum Game alteration

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information
Level: 6
Class: Swordsman
Guild:: Masters of Conflict

Forum Game alteration Empty
PostSubject: Forum Game alteration   Forum Game alteration Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 4:13 pm

Some of you may have noticed by now that the Summon Wars Card Game Forum has had its name changed, basically, the game wasn't popular. Only two of the four active people (aside from myself) joined up and only me and Luc engaged in a battle, and even that battle fizzled out pretty quickly.

I can see the problem here and I'm sure you'll agree that the card game was boring from a forum stand point. I chose one of my own games to turn into the game so I'm sure it was boring because it was originally designed to not be part of a forum, the structure was far too rigid so there's no way I can change it.

So the solution is to rebuild the game from scratch, basically make a new one in its place. I'll try to bring more of a focus into activity rather then complex gameplay.
I have an idea of what kind of game I'm going to make. Just saying, you'll be the one battling it out in this one, not some creature you've summoned...Unless you unlock the the Summoner Class...Or possibly the Necromancer Class (fights using the dead).

Anyway, I'll announce it when I'm done with figuring everything out and putting it together. It'll also have its own events so everyone please sign up for it and take part when its ready. Thankyou for reading and have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Forum Game alteration   Forum Game alteration Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 4:19 pm

I completely forgot to add this, my heads not screwed on properly or something.

The game doesn't have a name yet, I'm gonna make this into a contest, come up with a name for the game thats replacing Summon Wars and post it in the thread I'm going to make in the Discussion>Other forum, the person whos name idea I pick will get a free equip for their character when they join the game.

Please take part and thankyou for reading.
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Forum Game alteration   Forum Game alteration Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 4:28 pm

My head really isn't on straight, we have a forum for Contests so Imma put the thread in there.

So it'll be in Multimedia and Member Projects>Contests.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum Game alteration   Forum Game alteration Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum Game alteration
Page 1 of 1