Hello new user, we noticed you are not a member of our forum yet. Some topics are not visible to guest and you will be unable to receive access without logging in.
Hello new user, we noticed you are not a member of our forum yet. Some topics are not visible to guest and you will be unable to receive access without logging in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please post any projects, you are involved in, on our Project Forum
Welcome to DragonWing Community.
Forum Administrators: Deshar, Luciole2831.
Forum Moderators: Masterswordsonicman, Red, SethEckos, Reborn574.
Please join our Forum Game.

Unknown origins Chapters

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information
Level: 5
Class: Rogue
Guild:: None

Unknown origins Chapters Empty
PostSubject: Unknown origins Chapters   Unknown origins Chapters Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 8:28 pm

Prologue
Unknown origins Chapters Book_0_chapter_7_by_luciole2831-d3nk19i
Back to top Go down
https://freerun.forumotion.net
Red
Red

Forum Game Information
Level: 2
Class: New Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Unknown origins Chapters   Unknown origins Chapters Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 10:14 pm

Looks mysterious.
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Unknown origins Chapters   Unknown origins Chapters Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 10:15 pm

It is :D
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Unknown origins Chapters   Unknown origins Chapters Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 4:19 pm

Action begins in the next comic.
After a mysterious event happened in the forest a shadowy figure had stolen away there grey haired guardian. Korrin springs into to action following the trails of this winged beast and is unknowingly transported into the Twightlight world. A world filled with monsters, violence and where the very air is toxic to humans.

Unknown origins Chapters Book_1_chapter_1_where_am_i__by_luciole2831-d3s7nmm
Back to top Go down
Masterswordsonicman
Masterswordsonicman

Forum Game Information
Level: 6
Class: Colosseum Champion
Guild:: Masters of Conflict

PostSubject: Re: Unknown origins Chapters   Unknown origins Chapters Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 8:06 pm

This looks great!
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information
Class: Swordsman

PostSubject: Re: Unknown origins Chapters   Unknown origins Chapters Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 8:22 pm

I cant tell what's going on.
Back to top Go down
Masterswordsonicman
Masterswordsonicman

Forum Game Information
Class: Colosseum Champion

PostSubject: Re: Unknown origins Chapters   Unknown origins Chapters Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 8:31 pm

In The first 4 skits, the protagonists fighting. In the 5th and 6th, he falls into a portal, and in the lasts skits, he's in an unknown place. Right?
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Unknown origins Chapters   Unknown origins Chapters Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 8:44 pm

In the first one there's a blur, in the second there seems to be a dead body. In the third and fourth two characters are fighting and one of them resizes for some unknown reason. In the sixth and seventh yep, looks like portal travel, but I'm not sure if the portal was his attack, his opponents attack or just a random occurance.
In the seventh, the opponent is still there...Doesn't seem to be doing anything, and there's some dark being saying someone wont escape, not uite sure he's on about the main character or someone else. In the last three, there's another world, probably wouldn't have figured it out if Luc hadn't already typed out that it was. There's some other guy in the other world that at first seems to care about the heros life and warns him, then seems to be the one wanting to kill him.

...I'm really confused as to what going on.
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Unknown origins Chapters   Unknown origins Chapters Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 12:05 am

You see I could explain what just happened but i don't wanna ruin it :3 If I can clear 1 thing up without spoiling anything it's not the grey haired man who is attacking, it's the dark type figure with the hood on. Because that is the twighlight world which is home to the many different dark, magestic creatures and beings just like the dark hooded man, he is able to sink into the shadows and come and go between that world as he pleases. When Korrin went inside of that portal the hooded man followed him and is now attacking him. There is a reason for him wearing the hood other then to just look good.

Edit: Btw the yellow air is called twighlight, it is toxic to humans and causes then to slowly bleed. Even a hero can't survive in there, those 2 havn't been in there for very long and those soldiers on the ground being struck by some force coming from the sky are having souls enter there body to attack the main character.
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Unknown origins Chapters   Unknown origins Chapters Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 9:06 am

I guess you've got a whole backstory to it, but really I'm still confused. I guess everything will be cleared up as the comic goes on.
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Unknown origins Chapters   Unknown origins Chapters Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 1:18 pm

Yea i already have the whole story figured out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unknown origins Chapters   Unknown origins Chapters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unknown origins Chapters
Page 1 of 1