Hello new user, we noticed you are not a member of our forum yet. Some topics are not visible to guest and you will be unable to receive access without logging in.
Hello new user, we noticed you are not a member of our forum yet. Some topics are not visible to guest and you will be unable to receive access without logging in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please post any projects, you are involved in, on our Project Forum
Welcome to DragonWing Community.
Forum Administrators: Deshar, Luciole2831.
Forum Moderators: Masterswordsonicman, Red, SethEckos, Reborn574.
Please join our Forum Game.

The Cursed One

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information
Level: 6
Class: Swordsman
Guild:: Masters of Conflict

The Cursed One Empty
PostSubject: The Cursed One   The Cursed One Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 9:58 am

The rules are simple, in the Mystical Forest area a cursed wizard has appeared. He is far more powerful then any of your characters and will be controlled by me (and technically MetalDragon). I will however also have my normal character so that I may take part, don't worry though, I would never give myself the advantage...Not that I even could considering the battle system prevents such a thing.
Anyway, simply find and defeat The Cursed One. I will warn you however, if you are defeated by The Cursed One, you will be forbidden from battle for three days. The best way to defeat him is to team up and fight him as a group, but be warned he has attacks that can strike your entire party.

You will gain 1 AP and 10 money for every 1 point of damage you do to him so he is useful for completing Classes you need to unlock.

Note: The Cursed One will not regenerate health after battle.

Last edited by Deshar on Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

The Cursed One Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cursed One   The Cursed One Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 10:07 am

The Cursed One

Class
Cursed (Health +10, Wisdom +10, Speed +10)

Stats
Health: 75 +10 [Armor] +5 [Attach] +10 [Class]
Strength: 1-5
Wisdom: 1-5 +10 [Weapon] +5 [Attach] +10 [Class]
Effect Resist: 100
Speed: 5-45 +10 [Class]

Equipment
Weapon: Cursed Brand (Wisdom +10)
Armor: Cursed Robes (Health +10)
Attachments: Cursed Gauntlets (Wisdom +5, Health +5)

AP Gained per damage point: 1
Money Gained per damage point: 10

True Appearance
A wizard cursed to wander the world forever, it seeks its revenge on the world it was forced to remain on. The wizards body looks dead and is decomposing, however the curse marks on its skin keep it alive and give it power.

Technique Order
Cursed Binding Roll 2 Effect Dice, if the total number is higher then 15 skip all opponents next two turns.
Cursed Barrier Roll 2 Effect dice, if the total number is over 10 then halve the damage you take for 5 turns.
Cursed Range Cause damage to all opponents using half of your wisdom (rounded up), roll an effect dice, if you get 10 then skip your opponents next attack.
Cursed Regen Use a turn to activate, deactivates after 5 of your turns after activation. Each time you attack roll an effect dice, if you get over 6 then heal 10 damage.
Cursed Magic Potion Heal damage on yourself using your wisdom, if you're faster then 40 double your wisdom for this move, if not use half of your wisdom for this move.
Cursed Spell Strike Cause damage to all opponents using your wisdom, if you're faster then 40 double your wisdom for this move, if not use half of your wisdom for this move.

The Cursed One will skip moves that are already active.
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

The Cursed One Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cursed One   The Cursed One Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 10:00 pm

Event completed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Cursed One Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cursed One   The Cursed One Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Cursed One
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Site Stuff :: DragonWing Forum Game :: Event Archive-
Jump to: