Hello new user, we noticed you are not a member of our forum yet. Some topics are not visible to guest and you will be unable to receive access without logging in.
Hello new user, we noticed you are not a member of our forum yet. Some topics are not visible to guest and you will be unable to receive access without logging in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please post any projects, you are involved in, on our Project Forum
Welcome to DragonWing Community.
Forum Administrators: Deshar, Luciole2831.
Forum Moderators: Masterswordsonicman, Red, SethEckos, Reborn574.
Please join our Forum Game.

Bought indie humble bundle pack a long time ago

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Masterswordsonicman
Masterswordsonicman

Forum Game Information
Level: 6
Class: Colosseum Champion
Guild:: Masters of Conflict

Bought indie humble bundle pack a long time ago Empty
PostSubject: Bought indie humble bundle pack a long time ago   Bought indie humble bundle pack a long time ago Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 3:15 pm

It was a charity kind of thing, and I bought it for a cent...
Don't look at me like that, I didn't use my OWN money... I- I mean that I used one of those PTC programs to get a cent, then use that to buy the pack
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information
Class: Swordsman

PostSubject: Re: Bought indie humble bundle pack a long time ago   Bought indie humble bundle pack a long time ago Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 3:20 pm

Ninja *Looks at you like that.*
Back to top Go down
MongMaster
Wyvern
Wyvern
MongMaster

PostSubject: Re: Bought indie humble bundle pack a long time ago   Bought indie humble bundle pack a long time ago Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 12:21 am

Hahaha. Awesome I heard about it, but never really bothered. Buying an indie game without demoing it is kinda like flipping a coin. 50/50 chance of it being either utter crap, or absolutely amazing. Or... well, more like a 60/40 chance. :P

What games were in it? Any of them good? :)
Back to top Go down
http://mongmaster.wordpress.com/about/
Masterswordsonicman
Masterswordsonicman

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Bought indie humble bundle pack a long time ago   Bought indie humble bundle pack a long time ago Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 12:46 am

I never buy something unless I'm 100% sure it's not fake. It was a company that had done this 3 times before, and nobody has ever complained.
There were a few games that I REALLY wanted, like cogs or VVVVVV, others I didn't really bother, like one called steel storm or hammer fight, but my favorite was the subscription to play minecraft for two weeks, after that, you have the game, but are not registered, so that was a plus. Could still use multiplayer anyway.
The original pack included like 7 games, but there was a promotion. when I got back from school, I got an email that all customers that bought before a certain date got the humble bundle indie pack 2. Guess what, I got all those games, then came ANOTHER promotion, where a friend told me that they added another game, which I think was atom zombie basher.

Here's the page:
http://www.humblebundle.com/
Back to top Go down
MongMaster
Wyvern
Wyvern
MongMaster

PostSubject: Re: Bought indie humble bundle pack a long time ago   Bought indie humble bundle pack a long time ago Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 1:07 am

Ah, I know VVVVVV, that was pretty good. And Yet It Moves was... eh. I don't recognise any of the others.

I probably wouldn't've bought this... nor would I have done last year's, either. :P It's a nice idea, though. Helps support indie devs and such. Awesome
Back to top Go down
http://mongmaster.wordpress.com/about/
Masterswordsonicman
Masterswordsonicman

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Bought indie humble bundle pack a long time ago   Bought indie humble bundle pack a long time ago Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 1:12 am

Yet it moves I can safetly say that it's one of the worst games I ever played, really annoying and ugly.

Note that all these games are like 10 dollars each. I bought ALL of them for 1 cent. THIS was the bargain of the century.
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information
Class: Swordsman

PostSubject: Re: Bought indie humble bundle pack a long time ago   Bought indie humble bundle pack a long time ago Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 5:03 pm

Sounds like you got a good deal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bought indie humble bundle pack a long time ago   Bought indie humble bundle pack a long time ago Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bought indie humble bundle pack a long time ago
Page 1 of 1