Hello new user, we noticed you are not a member of our forum yet. Some topics are not visible to guest and you will be unable to receive access without logging in.
Hello new user, we noticed you are not a member of our forum yet. Some topics are not visible to guest and you will be unable to receive access without logging in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please post any projects, you are involved in, on our Project Forum
Welcome to DragonWing Community.
Forum Administrators: Deshar, Luciole2831.
Forum Moderators: Masterswordsonicman, Red, SethEckos, Reborn574.
Please join our Forum Game.

MongMaster's Renderz

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MongMaster
Wyvern
Wyvern
MongMaster

MongMaster's Renderz Empty
PostSubject: MongMaster's Renderz   MongMaster's Renderz Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:15 pm

Since some people seemed to like my graphics stuff, I thought I'd throw some more of it here for you to hopefully enjoy. Awesome

To be honest, my artistic skillz really stink. I can visualise stuff, but when I try to get it down on paper or whatever, there's a 99.9% chance it'll end up looking like a donkey's dong. XP Hence, I don't do pixel art or traditional art; I render instead. I can compose the scene, set up all the lighting and textures, and the computer can do the bit I can't do - drawing. We make a great team! Awesome Sure, it's somewhat cheap and unskilled, but hey, it looks nice... sometimes. XP

I prefer to render dragons, kaiju, and other monsters/aliens in a variety of styles. Mostly cool, funny or badass, but sometimes cute, and sometimes dramatic. Awesome I don't render humans often, if at all. I find it too dull. XP

My alias for this kinda stuff is "DracoAurarius". Because it looks better than say, "MongMaster". Or my real name. XP

Anyway, I'll shut up and make with the potential eye-candy now. (Mileage may vary.)

MongMaster's Renderz Grand210
Bigger version here (1680x1050).
You may have already seen this. ;)

MongMaster's Renderz A20lit10
Bigger version here (1250x1000).
Made this for Christmas 2010. Along with the 2010 Christmas Improv-Rap, which I... might show one day if I end up drinking too much while at the PC. Which won't happen, cuz I hate alcohol. Awesome

MongMaster's Renderz Shoryu10
Actual size.
Shoryuken - Rising Dragon Punch. I don't just throw this stuff together, y'know. Awesome

MongMaster's Renderz Monste10
Bigger version here (1680x1050).
All I can say is pawnch.

MongMaster's Renderz Shadow10
Bigger version here (1100x1100).
Necrasa Diadra. Probably my most badass character. Awesome

These're probably my best five so far. More might come sooner or later. Awesome
Back to top Go down
http://mongmaster.wordpress.com/about/
Masterswordsonicman
Masterswordsonicman

Forum Game Information
Level: 6
Class: Colosseum Champion
Guild:: Masters of Conflict

PostSubject: Re: MongMaster's Renderz   MongMaster's Renderz Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 11:53 pm

Dude, there's no words describing how totally awesome this is. At least I wish I COULD render. If you could just find something other than dragons to render, like umm... uhh... birds?
Anyway, This is mighty impressive and I bow to thy Happy

You are the BadAss Please
Back to top Go down
MongMaster
Wyvern
Wyvern
MongMaster

PostSubject: Re: MongMaster's Renderz   MongMaster's Renderz Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 2:42 pm

Thanks dude! Awesome I could try rendering some birds, but they're probably a lot more limiting than dragons. XP
Although... actually, you have just given me an idea for another scene, hehe! Awesome
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information
Level: 5
Class: Rogue
Guild:: None

PostSubject: Re: MongMaster's Renderz   MongMaster's Renderz Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 3:34 pm

what you be using bro? 3ds max? Maya?
Back to top Go down
https://freerun.forumotion.net
MongMaster
Wyvern
Wyvern
MongMaster

PostSubject: Re: MongMaster's Renderz   MongMaster's Renderz Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 4:12 pm

Naw, I use a program called DAZ Studio. It's made purely for posing and rendering (it has basically no modelling tools), and hence making artwork with it is nowhere near as difficult as it is with Max or Maya or ZBrush. Awesome And what DS can produce is nowhere near as impressive as what people can do with the other tools. XP
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: MongMaster's Renderz   MongMaster's Renderz Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 4:28 pm

Lol you should look into shade, it was made by some smart ass asians.
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information
Class: Swordsman

PostSubject: Re: MongMaster's Renderz   MongMaster's Renderz Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 9:52 am

Those are all awesome, but they need more dragons me thinks.

Note to self: Get Mongz to start drinking so we can see those other renders he's hiding.
Back to top Go down
MongMaster
Wyvern
Wyvern
MongMaster

PostSubject: Re: MongMaster's Renderz   MongMaster's Renderz Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 9:52 pm

Luciole2831 wrote:
Lol you should look into shade, it was made by some smart ass asians.
Hehe, I've just gone and checked it out - it looks really great. Awesome I'll have to try it sometime. Then again, that's what I said when I was gonna try out Vue. Three months later... I still haven't touched the installer. XP

Deshar wrote:
Those are all awesome, but they need more dragons me thinks.
Dragons are my speciality, but thinking of an idea for a scene is normally where I get stuck. I could always do generic dragon scenes ("rawr, look at me I'm very angry and hate everything" etc.), but I like to be more unique, and I try to make the dragons more expressive. XP Eg:

MongMaster's Renderz Ifri_v10

I don't normally see dragons smiling or giving the peace sign. Awesome

Deshar wrote:
Note to self: Get Mongz to start drinking so we can see those other renders he's hiding.

Oh, no, I only ever hide truly terrible renders, or test renders. XP I just went off-topic slightly and mentioned an improvised Christmas rap I released at about the same time I released the 2010 Christmas render. The rap was about what I got for Christmas. Awesome The vid's only ever been posted on my Bookface account. Really should've submitted it to iTunes for a laugh. Awesome
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information
Class: Swordsman

PostSubject: Re: MongMaster's Renderz   MongMaster's Renderz Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 10:17 am

Can I shrink that pic down and make it my avi? It looks awesome.
Back to top Go down
MongMaster
Wyvern
Wyvern
MongMaster

PostSubject: Re: MongMaster's Renderz   MongMaster's Renderz Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 2:37 pm

Sure, why not. Awesome

I need to make more renders like that one, methinks. It's awesome expression practice. Awesome And it helps flesh out my characters a bit more. Awesome
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: MongMaster's Renderz   MongMaster's Renderz Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 4:25 pm

Here is a challenge.
Make a troll face dragon.
Back to top Go down
MongMaster
Wyvern
Wyvern
MongMaster

PostSubject: Re: MongMaster's Renderz   MongMaster's Renderz Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 9:15 pm

Hahaha... I really doubt I could do that. Awesome Would be interesting to try, though. Awesome

And wow... Deshar, making that pic into your avatar has really shown me how much Ifri blends into the background. What did you say? I'll try making a couple improvements to it after work tomorrow. Just needs a darker BG and maybe a re-render with different lighting. Avatar pic also needs better reduction - that aliasing is pretty "urgh". Awesome
Back to top Go down
MongMaster
Wyvern
Wyvern
MongMaster

PostSubject: Re: MongMaster's Renderz   MongMaster's Renderz Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 5:31 pm

Okay, I know I said "after work tomorrow", not "after work in 3 weeks time", but anyway... XP Here ya go Deshar: this one's a bit smoother and the colours don't blend as much. ;)

MongMaster's Renderz Ifri_v10

If you don't like the dimensions, I can sort that out easy. Awesome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MongMaster's Renderz   MongMaster's Renderz Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MongMaster's Renderz
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Multimedia and Member Projects :: Art and Other Media-