Hello new user, we noticed you are not a member of our forum yet. Some topics are not visible to guest and you will be unable to receive access without logging in.
Hello new user, we noticed you are not a member of our forum yet. Some topics are not visible to guest and you will be unable to receive access without logging in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please post any projects, you are involved in, on our Project Forum
Welcome to DragonWing Community.
Forum Administrators: Deshar, Luciole2831.
Forum Moderators: Masterswordsonicman, Red, SethEckos, Reborn574.
Please join our Forum Game.

Putting it to a vote.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information
Level: 6
Class: Swordsman
Guild:: Masters of Conflict

Putting it to a vote. Empty
PostSubject: Putting it to a vote.   Putting it to a vote. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 7:07 pm

Those of us who are left, vote. We either abandon the forum or refine it for one specific purpose.

If we refine the forum then chances are the forum game will be relocated to it's own forum/site.
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Putting it to a vote.   Putting it to a vote. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 7:13 pm

I have now set the forum to allow replies by members.
Back to top Go down
Masterswordsonicman
Masterswordsonicman

Forum Game Information
Class: Colosseum Champion

PostSubject: Re: Putting it to a vote.   Putting it to a vote. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 8:07 pm

It really did have to come to this didn't it...

We can't just abandon the forum, too many great things happened here. I say we "refine" it like you say, But to what...
Back to top Go down
MongMaster
Wyvern
Wyvern
MongMaster

PostSubject: Re: Putting it to a vote.   Putting it to a vote. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 10:06 pm

I think y'all have pretty much nailed the problem. As I said in my first ever post:

MongMaster wrote:
What is the general purpose/subject(s) of this forum? I've sifted through every thread and I just can't tell. Is it about pixel art? Fan games? Anime? General game development? All of those things? Or have I missed something? I'm really confused.
Well, whatever topic you choose to focus on will most likely mean me vanishing - there's a lot here that I'm not interested in, and what I am interested in probably doesn't interest you guys that much. So, I can't really vote. XP Although I will say that focusing on projects is a bad idea, IMHO. Because... well, just look at the Projects forum. Progress with anything is very rare. XP

If you can't decide... list down all your options and let MetalDragon do it. Awesome
Back to top Go down
http://mongmaster.wordpress.com/about/
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information
Level: 5
Class: Rogue
Guild:: None

PostSubject: Re: Putting it to a vote.   Putting it to a vote. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 10:54 am

I have alot going on at the moment, I don't really know what you mean by great things. All we did here was chat. If you guys want to refine the forum go for it. I am giving up on this place.
Back to top Go down
https://freerun.forumotion.net
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Putting it to a vote.   Putting it to a vote. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 12:11 pm

So far we have:
1 refine,
1 undecided,
1 abandon.

I would prefer if more people voted since it seems we can't decide this with just the four of us. (I'll only vote if it comes down to a tie breaker.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Putting it to a vote.   Putting it to a vote. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Putting it to a vote.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Site Stuff :: News-
Jump to: