Hello new user, we noticed you are not a member of our forum yet. Some topics are not visible to guest and you will be unable to receive access without logging in.
Hello new user, we noticed you are not a member of our forum yet. Some topics are not visible to guest and you will be unable to receive access without logging in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please post any projects, you are involved in, on our Project Forum
Welcome to DragonWing Community.
Forum Administrators: Deshar, Luciole2831.
Forum Moderators: Masterswordsonicman, Red, SethEckos, Reborn574.
Please join our Forum Game.

Devine Darkness (Mob boss sprite contest)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information
Level: 6
Class: Swordsman
Guild:: Masters of Conflict

Devine Darkness (Mob boss sprite contest) Empty
PostSubject: Devine Darkness (Mob boss sprite contest)   Devine Darkness (Mob boss sprite contest) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 12:19 pm

I know what you're thinking, I havn't finished a new episode of Devine Darkness for a year, isn't it dead in the water.

Well no, I'm just...Having a prolonged break...Yeah that's it.

Anyway I may not be finished with episode 3 but I know what I'm going to do with it and I know how it's going to play out. I also have many of the episodes planned out, they're just not made yet.

But enough of that, onto the details of the contest. Well with Episode 3 taking so long, when I get back into the swing of things and finish episode 3 I don't want episode 4 taking so long. In episode 4 there will be a scene with a goomba mob and I'm hoping that people will want to be in the series (in credits or whatever), so I'm organising a contest for whoever makes the best goomba mob boss. The winner will be added into the series as the Goomba mob boss, who may appear in future episodes as well. Two runners up will become goons of the mob.

Lets start with the rules:
No recolours: If you choose to do a recolour be aware that there's no way you will win, I will not be choosing such things, try to be as original as you can.
No obscurities: This is like long legs or some kind of arms. Please keep them atleast goomba like, you can add hair and some other obscurities but please nothing that would make people think 'Well that's not really a Goomba' because I'll be thinking the same thing if they do.
There must be a scar on the Goomba: Not a particularily big scar, just one to show he's been in a fight of some kind...Atleast 1 scar is essential you can add more if you want...The one scar is pretty much a requirement.
No sissy Goombas: This is less a rule and more of a mob boss would not wear such things, so you already know I wouldn't choose someone with this sort of thing.

I guess that about does it for the rules, I may add more if anything else suddenly becomes apparent, most of them are common sense anyway.

By the way, if you want to use the king goomba, or as some call him the boss goomba, as a sprite base, remember that if you fail to get the boss position this may greatly decrease your chance of him being a goon mainly due to his size.

I think that's everything, goodluck everyone.
Back to top Go down

Devine Darkness (Mob boss sprite contest)
Page 1 of 1