Hello new user, we noticed you are not a member of our forum yet. Some topics are not visible to guest and you will be unable to receive access without logging in.
Hello new user, we noticed you are not a member of our forum yet. Some topics are not visible to guest and you will be unable to receive access without logging in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please post any projects, you are involved in, on our Project Forum
Welcome to DragonWing Community.
Forum Administrators: Deshar, Luciole2831.
Forum Moderators: Masterswordsonicman, Red, SethEckos, Reborn574.
Please join our Forum Game.

v0.1 Coming Soon!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SethEckos
SethEckos

v0.1 Coming Soon! Empty
PostSubject: v0.1 Coming Soon!   v0.1 Coming Soon! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 4:13 am

First i would like to say... i am glad that Luciole messaged me through Youtube admiring my work, which was encouraging too continue this project...Lol i don't even think this game would even have a future without this forum and great people with talents increasing the game process && my own time lol. @Deshar i know you been asking about the game file but trust me you don't want to even look at my coding right now its far too complicated... even to comprehend! LOL but after this release i will personally send you the file to you with proper organized labeled codes(neat and tidy) to save questions after another.. which saves some grey hair for me.

Okay Real talk now that you people will have the demo please make a Revolution DOJO because i don't have that much time on my hands and also a Dragon Wing Youtube Account for Videos and et centra that way we will have more traffic in this joint!

P.S the demo will be posted on another site called yoyogames in the afternoon...but for now prepare your selves to revolutionize :)
v0.1 Coming Soon! Loadin10
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information
Level: 5
Class: Rogue
Guild:: None

v0.1 Coming Soon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: v0.1 Coming Soon!   v0.1 Coming Soon! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 2:17 pm

When it is released please post a topic in the news section if you will good sir :)
Also i am at the moment going to attempt to create a "Dojo".
Back to top Go down
https://freerun.forumotion.net
SethEckos
SethEckos

v0.1 Coming Soon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: v0.1 Coming Soon!   v0.1 Coming Soon! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 2:36 pm

It will not allow me "Sorry, but only administrators can post topics in this forum."
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information
Level: 5
Class: Rogue
Guild:: None

v0.1 Coming Soon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: v0.1 Coming Soon!   v0.1 Coming Soon! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 2:42 pm

Strange as you are an admin. I shall look into this.
Back to top Go down
https://freerun.forumotion.net
Ultimatejp
Bearded Dragon
Bearded Dragon
Ultimatejp

Location : Final Destination fighting Master hand with all the super smash bros characters

v0.1 Coming Soon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: v0.1 Coming Soon!   v0.1 Coming Soon! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 2:42 pm

On yoyogames wheres the demo?
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information
Level: 6
Class: Swordsman
Guild:: Masters of Conflict

v0.1 Coming Soon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: v0.1 Coming Soon!   v0.1 Coming Soon! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 10:04 pm

I really don't mind complicated code but if you want to lable it all up then who am I to try to stop you. Your lord and master that's who.

Anyway, can't wait to see the demo, i have a yoyogames account so should beable to access quite easily.

@ultimate: It might not be uploaded yet, have a little patience.
Back to top Go down
Ultimatejp
Bearded Dragon
Bearded Dragon
Ultimatejp

Location : Final Destination fighting Master hand with all the super smash bros characters

v0.1 Coming Soon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: v0.1 Coming Soon!   v0.1 Coming Soon! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 8:26 am

Deshar wrote:
I really don't mind complicated code but if you want to lable it all up then who am I to try to stop you. Your lord and master that's who.

Anyway, can't wait to see the demo, i have a yoyogames account so should beable to access quite easily.

@ultimate: It might not be uploaded yet, have a little patience.

The demo is released already.
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information
Level: 6
Class: Swordsman
Guild:: Masters of Conflict

v0.1 Coming Soon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: v0.1 Coming Soon!   v0.1 Coming Soon! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 12:08 pm

Yeah I know, I clicked the 'view posts since last visit' option at the top of the forum and went up the list...This one was pretty low on the list and the actual demo post was pretty high on the list. So at the time I hadn't a clue about the demo but realised it a little bit after I posted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

v0.1 Coming Soon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: v0.1 Coming Soon!   v0.1 Coming Soon! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

v0.1 Coming Soon!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Multimedia and Member Projects :: Projects :: Super Smash Bros. Revolution :: General discussion-
Jump to: