Hello new user, we noticed you are not a member of our forum yet. Some topics are not visible to guest and you will be unable to receive access without logging in.
Hello new user, we noticed you are not a member of our forum yet. Some topics are not visible to guest and you will be unable to receive access without logging in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please post any projects, you are involved in, on our Project Forum
Welcome to DragonWing Community.
Forum Administrators: Deshar, Luciole2831.
Forum Moderators: Masterswordsonicman, Red, SethEckos, Reborn574.
Please join our Forum Game.

---- Bad AI -----

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Masterswordsonicman
Masterswordsonicman

Forum Game Information
Level: 6
Class: Colosseum Champion
Guild:: Masters of Conflict

----  Bad AI ----- Empty
PostSubject: ---- Bad AI -----   ----  Bad AI ----- Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 1:43 am

They only used one move the whole time; they never tried to get the items; If I put a 4 CPU match made out of 4 kirbys and all of them were level 9, they would just keep using that side attack all the time, jumping on top of each other, almost never dying, unless one of them falls off, which gives me another conclusion: If kirby is falling, why doesn't he (or she, never knew the difference) try to fly back on stage?

If I were to give you an example, I'd say that the game has little elves in it, that control the CPUs, and to control them, they use controllers with 4 buttons:

Left, right, left B and Right B

Sorry if I sound rude, I'm not doing it on purpose, but the game still has too many problems.
Back to top Go down
Naes-Igasu
Elder Dragon
Elder Dragon
Naes-Igasu

----  Bad AI ----- Empty
PostSubject: Re: ---- Bad AI -----   ----  Bad AI ----- Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 1:55 am

Yeah hopefully it's fixed by the 2nd demo.
Back to top Go down
Ultimatejp
Bearded Dragon
Bearded Dragon
Ultimatejp

Location : Final Destination fighting Master hand with all the super smash bros characters

----  Bad AI ----- Empty
PostSubject: Re: ---- Bad AI -----   ----  Bad AI ----- Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 11:53 am

Masterswordsonicman wrote:
They only used one move the whole time; they never tried to get the items; If I put a 4 CPU match made out of 4 kirbys and all of them were level 9, they would just keep using that side attack all the time, jumping on top of each other, almost never dying, unless one of them falls off, which gives me another conclusion: If kirby is falling, why doesn't he (or she, never knew the difference) try to fly back on stage?

If I were to give you an example, I'd say that the game has little elves in it, that control the CPUs, and to control them, they use controllers with 4 buttons:

Left, right, left B and Right B

Sorry if I sound rude, I'm not doing it on purpose, but the game still has too many problems.

Also when i knocked kirby out of the screen he only does 2 jumps he doesnt do 6 so thats a bug too.
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information
Level: 6
Class: Swordsman
Guild:: Masters of Conflict

----  Bad AI ----- Empty
PostSubject: Re: ---- Bad AI -----   ----  Bad AI ----- Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 10:25 pm

Since it's only the first demo, it's to be expected that the computers arn't fully AI'd up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

----  Bad AI ----- Empty
PostSubject: Re: ---- Bad AI -----   ----  Bad AI ----- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

---- Bad AI -----
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Multimedia and Member Projects :: Projects :: Super Smash Bros. Revolution :: General discussion :: Bugs-
Jump to: