Hello new user, we noticed you are not a member of our forum yet. Some topics are not visible to guest and you will be unable to receive access without logging in.
Hello new user, we noticed you are not a member of our forum yet. Some topics are not visible to guest and you will be unable to receive access without logging in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please post any projects, you are involved in, on our Project Forum
Welcome to DragonWing Community.
Forum Administrators: Deshar, Luciole2831.
Forum Moderators: Masterswordsonicman, Red, SethEckos, Reborn574.
Please join our Forum Game.

Why does everyone think I'm dead?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information
Level: 6
Class: Swordsman
Guild:: Masters of Conflict

Why does everyone think I'm dead? Empty
PostSubject: Why does everyone think I'm dead?   Why does everyone think I'm dead? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 11:15 pm

I was gone for a week, two weeks tops. And everyone is asing if I've died or something...I haven't been gone months on end. Just been gone the busiest time of the year, Christmas. Yes you would think I could've come back between Chritmas and the new year but I have news for you.

After christmas is boxing day. Yes? So that removes those two, two days after boxing day is my moms birthday so I had to go shopping the day before for my moms present (January sales start on December 26th.). Okay so that's atleast 4 days in a row I couldn't be on. On that same day (the shopping one) I bought FF13 for the first time. After my moms birthday I was hooked on playing that untill I get to disk 3. (I don't have a PS3.)

Remember that before christmas is christmas eve where we go round our families uses dropping off the presents so that was actually 5 days I couldn't be on for.

So I played FF13 for two days, then newyears eve came around. So both new years eve and new years day are out of the question.

9 days. On the 2nd I was ill and feeling groggy for the day, I managed to get FF13 to the third disk. 10 days...On the 3rd, I rearranged two rooms with each other to get my nephew out of my room and avoid having my other nephew share my room too once he's born. (The first one was annoying, guessing the second one will be too.) Night time of the 3rd of january, morning of january 4th is where I am now.

Gone for 11 days due to christmas and newyear and officially dead...What a world.
Back to top Go down
SethEckos
SethEckos

PostSubject: Re: Why does everyone think I'm dead?   Why does everyone think I'm dead? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 11:50 pm

Yes deshar! You got final fantasy 13 :D I could feel that energy of enjoyment you must have been having. So you have an xbox 360? Add me SethEckos <- yes I use that name for everything it's easy to remember :/ anyways what's your email I'm thinking to remaking the engine for SSBR Demo v0.2! we could talk this through msn?

Last edited by SethEckos on Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Naes-Igasu
Elder Dragon
Elder Dragon
Naes-Igasu

PostSubject: Re: Why does everyone think I'm dead?   Why does everyone think I'm dead? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 11:50 pm

Awesome Yeah well i, kinda started that thing...Sorry about that.
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Why does everyone think I'm dead?   Why does everyone think I'm dead? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 12:03 pm

@Seth: Well there was some enjoyment...But there was also some frustration. I don't like the difficulty spikes especially when they restrict your characters stats. That and the enemies don't drop money, how am I suppossed to buy all those items with little to no money and no way of increasing it. Anyway, aside from those things it really does seem like a good game. I'm sure an enemy will drop money somewhere in disk 3 wont it?

And yeah I have an xbox360, my brother has been the one using it alot though, just got it back when my brother got a new xbox360. He then proceeded to transfer my gametag to his one, not knowing I'd lose the tag entirely I stupidly transferred it across. I'm currently using a tag that's not connected to live so I don't think I can add you on the xbox Seth.

I swear I've told you my email before...Maybe not. Oh well. [Edit] I'm gonna send you it through private messages to keep the email safer.

I do use it for msn so feel free to try to talk with me through it. Just beware, timezones!

@NI (Finally remembered what to call you): You killed me! O.o
Back to top Go down
Naes-Igasu
Elder Dragon
Elder Dragon
Naes-Igasu

PostSubject: Re: Why does everyone think I'm dead?   Why does everyone think I'm dead? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 6:55 pm

No you you got it all wrong see, I didn''t kill you i just...erm...umm... Kept you from living...
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Why does everyone think I'm dead?   Why does everyone think I'm dead? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 7:05 pm

Living is all I have, curse you!
Back to top Go down
Naes-Igasu
Elder Dragon
Elder Dragon
Naes-Igasu

PostSubject: Re: Why does everyone think I'm dead?   Why does everyone think I'm dead? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 7:31 pm

Deshar wrote:
Living is all I have, curse you!
You have a computer don't you...
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Why does everyone think I'm dead?   Why does everyone think I'm dead? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 7:38 pm

No, where did you get that idea from?
Back to top Go down
Naes-Igasu
Elder Dragon
Elder Dragon
Naes-Igasu

PostSubject: Re: Why does everyone think I'm dead?   Why does everyone think I'm dead? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 7:40 pm

Deshar wrote:
No, where did you get that idea from?
Well how are you on this forum?
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Why does everyone think I'm dead?   Why does everyone think I'm dead? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 7:41 pm

:?.?: Uh... O.O OMG! What's this screen infront of me!
Back to top Go down
Naes-Igasu
Elder Dragon
Elder Dragon
Naes-Igasu

PostSubject: Re: Why does everyone think I'm dead?   Why does everyone think I'm dead? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 7:47 pm

A tv...
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Why does everyone think I'm dead?   Why does everyone think I'm dead? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 7:49 pm

No...That's a tv over there. *Points to somewhere, not that you can see it anyway.*
Back to top Go down
Naes-Igasu
Elder Dragon
Elder Dragon
Naes-Igasu

PostSubject: Re: Why does everyone think I'm dead?   Why does everyone think I'm dead? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 7:51 pm

Deshar wrote:
No...That's a tv over there. *Points to somewhere, not that you can see it anyway.*

~puts telescope away~ yeah i totally cant see you. HAHA that's um funny.
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Why does everyone think I'm dead?   Why does everyone think I'm dead? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 7:54 pm

Well if you can see me, now you know why I don't throw stones. I'm glad I put curtains up. Glass houses don't give you much privacy.
Back to top Go down
Naes-Igasu
Elder Dragon
Elder Dragon
Naes-Igasu

PostSubject: Re: Why does everyone think I'm dead?   Why does everyone think I'm dead? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 7:55 pm

~Goes to England and destroys your house~
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Why does everyone think I'm dead?   Why does everyone think I'm dead? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 7:58 pm

*Put's cyanide in your victory drink.*
Back to top Go down
Naes-Igasu
Elder Dragon
Elder Dragon
Naes-Igasu

PostSubject: Re: Why does everyone think I'm dead?   Why does everyone think I'm dead? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 8:08 pm

*assumes raping position*
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Why does everyone think I'm dead?   Why does everyone think I'm dead? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 8:09 pm

That's Lucs joke.
Back to top Go down
Naes-Igasu
Elder Dragon
Elder Dragon
Naes-Igasu

PostSubject: Re: Why does everyone think I'm dead?   Why does everyone think I'm dead? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 8:15 pm

**** you
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Why does everyone think I'm dead?   Why does everyone think I'm dead? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 8:18 pm

Hey, NI have you used the Portal yet? I'm there now.
Back to top Go down
Naes-Igasu
Elder Dragon
Elder Dragon
Naes-Igasu

PostSubject: Re: Why does everyone think I'm dead?   Why does everyone think I'm dead? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 8:26 pm

No but i shall partake in it now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why does everyone think I'm dead?   Why does everyone think I'm dead? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why does everyone think I'm dead?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Discussion :: Other-
Jump to: