Hello new user, we noticed you are not a member of our forum yet. Some topics are not visible to guest and you will be unable to receive access without logging in.
Hello new user, we noticed you are not a member of our forum yet. Some topics are not visible to guest and you will be unable to receive access without logging in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please post any projects, you are involved in, on our Project Forum
Welcome to DragonWing Community.
Forum Administrators: Deshar, Luciole2831.
Forum Moderators: Masterswordsonicman, Red, SethEckos, Reborn574.
Please join our Forum Game.

Sprite meme 1

Go down 
+3
Red
eriko hemming
Luciole2831
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information
Level: 5
Class: Rogue
Guild:: None

Sprite meme 1 Empty
PostSubject: Sprite meme 1   Sprite meme 1 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 8:44 pm

Help give your character some information.

Sprite meme 1 My_first_sprite_meme___by_luciole2831-d31rjd1
Back to top Go down
https://freerun.forumotion.net
eriko hemming
Dragon Egg
Dragon Egg
eriko hemming

Sprite meme 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprite meme 1   Sprite meme 1 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:23 pm

This looks pretty interesting

I'll fill it out once I know more about my own character :P
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information

Sprite meme 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprite meme 1   Sprite meme 1 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:29 pm

Imma make more once i get more ideas X3
Back to top Go down
Red
Red

Forum Game Information
Level: 2
Class: New Recruit

Sprite meme 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprite meme 1   Sprite meme 1 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 1:34 pm

I'll try this.

It looks interesting enough.
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information

Sprite meme 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprite meme 1   Sprite meme 1 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 1:50 pm

Yea it's just a character development meme to build a little something about one of your characters. Although im too lazy to change the sprite since i made a better version and too lazy to update the story.
Back to top Go down
Kirb017
Matured Hatchling
Matured Hatchling
Kirb017

Sprite meme 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprite meme 1   Sprite meme 1 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:08 pm

Now if only i was an awesome spriter X3
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information
Level: 6
Class: Swordsman
Guild:: Masters of Conflict

Sprite meme 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprite meme 1   Sprite meme 1 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:27 pm

I know what you mean Kirb.
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information

Sprite meme 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprite meme 1   Sprite meme 1 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:29 pm

Well i can't say im the best but im atleast average.
Back to top Go down
Kirb017
Matured Hatchling
Matured Hatchling
Kirb017

Sprite meme 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprite meme 1   Sprite meme 1 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 8:23 pm

Someone should GIVE ME YOUR SPRITES SO I CAN DO THE MEME.
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

Sprite meme 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprite meme 1   Sprite meme 1 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 11:04 pm

1. His name is Dante Efbo Deshar, he's about 48 or something but looks about 20 and he's male.

2. He lived 16 years upon his home planet before a darkness swept over the land, he and his brother were sent to Earth when this happened but his brothers emergency ship collided with the darkness and was thrown into the hands of a evil mastermind called Jarunith who spends his life trying to conquer everything. Dante arrived on earth alone and in the middle of a large wasteland, the ship had been programmed to hone in on his guardian but the problem was his parents had only met the guy once. Eventually he found the guy in a series of dark tunnels with the famed Arena of Death in the middle, Dante had never heard of the place because one he was not human and had never been to earth and two only the most powerful and greedy fighters seemed to know of it. Anyway he met his guardian, Robo 9, the owner of the arena and trained with him for a few year...Oh and right about this time he freed some ancient evil not knowing it was the same thing that had led the darkness on his home world, don't ask how something sealed away can cause such an evnt because there's a ton of story around it. Moving on, the creature, using Dante's body, kills his mentor but his mentor does dispatch it within the same fight or so he thinks. Robo 9 isn't actually dead though but is on his way to death with no way back, sort of like fataly wounded but with many of them but not fatal just each very deep and reopening themselves every few minuets. Youch, what a way to go...Anywho. Before Robo 9 dies he persudes a man called Knot Cresent Shoring to be Dante's mentor and they go to live on the forgotten world, the place the mentor lives...Long story short, the mentor trains Dante, the dark creature comes back and kills the mentor, Dante falls into a random world.
Dante then wakes up and lives a solitary life, until he meets someone special who becomes his girlfriend and then his wife and then they have a kid...Long story short, dark creature comes back, wife dies, Dante despairs. He leaves his daughter with a friend and travels abit, finds out the dark creature is half sealed within him. He then finds Jarunith and his brother, he fights his brother then they realise they're brothers. Family reunion and Jarunith heads for the hills. Tired of the story yet? This is the shortened version and their's more to go. Anyway, another character Zanik, who's been around for a long time but not really done anything needed in the short version, fights Dante at one point and is defeated pretty easily. After that it seems the dark creature and Dante become friends, why not, they have to live with each others company they might as well get along. Dante and the dark creature, getting tired of that name, gonna use his name, Dash battle with an old sect of ancient worlock thingies with power over the thousand age elements and win, but they're sort of devistatingly injured. Zanik appears and helps them out, long story short new friend to *cough*exploit*cough* keep us company. Well until everything gets screwed up, Dash gets Dante to find his brother again in order to obtain a sword that can seperate them, Dante has the other one but they need both, Dante's brother, Cris Chaos, figures out the creatures plan and to dispel the sword forever he kills himself with it...Would be a smart choice if Dash wasn't the one who ended up getting it. *facepalm* Anyway, Dante and Dash 'mindfight' and they stab each other with the swords, seperation complete. Dash goes on a rampage and Dante spends his time trying to stop him. He leaves his daughter, Ariel to be looked after by Zanik but she keeps seeking her father out and when she does Dante ususally ends up punching Zanik for bringing her into danger. There's more and there's things I missed but the story is going on too long and I really just wanna stop here.

3. Ok, this is difficult. Koal, a black cat with no specific abilities. Bool a machine, it can transform into things...and shoot lazers out it's eyeball. Dreaver, a dragon with the abilities dragons have, flight, fire etc. A dog, I forget it's name. Oh and these are just pets. He does have three crystals containing ancient guardian creatures of his people, he's sealed in a protective bubble while their around and takes control of them...He takes the damage they take. Not sure on the rest.

4. Swords mostly, he has a Katana given to him by his guardian. Twin-Thunder Swords, that have the power to part storms. Dreaver, created by Dreaver and given to him, it can absorb attacks and launch them back. Flame sword, sword that can be summoned from flames and disperse into them, it's said the blade reaches volcanic temperatures. Blade of Dash, a sword once said to contain the creature Dash, it's pieced together out energy shards, no one knows what holds the sword together. Battle Spear, Dante's most hated weapon but it is his homeworlds preferable weapon, he keeps it only as a reminder of his homeworld. Souls of light sword, he can no longer weild it but he keeps it with him in a plain brown cloth. He has tons more but I can't remember them right now.

5. Sticks to speed and dodging mostly, counters when nessecary. Uses fire to extreme temperatures, over time his body has become molten and even his fists can burn.

6. Water, that one's sort of obvious. He does have an attachment with a lot of people even though he tried to keep a distance, he's a nice person at heart just a little unsociable because people around him get killed by Dash.

7. Too tired to do this one, I don't think I've even properly answered the other questions. There's tons more I could add to every area I think, just takes some memory drumming up.

Nevermind scrap that one, Dante has far too much for me to even consider shortening or remembering. Just not going to erase these words and start over because I put so much work into it seems like a waste.
Back to top Go down
Naes-Igasu
Elder Dragon
Elder Dragon
Naes-Igasu

Sprite meme 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprite meme 1   Sprite meme 1 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 12:22 am

I wanna make this, but... i'm to busy ;____;
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information

Sprite meme 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprite meme 1   Sprite meme 1 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 1:51 am

Deshar...... You know your suppose to copy down the questions on paint and answer them like that right...
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

Sprite meme 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprite meme 1   Sprite meme 1 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 6:43 pm

I don't have the sprites.
Back to top Go down
Naes-Igasu
Elder Dragon
Elder Dragon
Naes-Igasu

Sprite meme 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprite meme 1   Sprite meme 1 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 6:54 pm

Make them.
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

Sprite meme 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprite meme 1   Sprite meme 1 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 7:08 pm

I don't have the capability to make them for that character. The one sprite I have for him Luc made.
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information

Sprite meme 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprite meme 1   Sprite meme 1 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 9:19 pm

Sprite him in your best style. Even a another sonic character DX is better then nothing at all. But please.,.....NO SUPER FORMS DX.
Back to top Go down
Naes-Igasu
Elder Dragon
Elder Dragon
Naes-Igasu

Sprite meme 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprite meme 1   Sprite meme 1 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 10:37 pm

Hi this is my Sonic character! he has speed a sword, and stuff.. Sprite meme 1 Iaza16030342486800
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

Sprite meme 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprite meme 1   Sprite meme 1 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 8:41 am

I guess I could use Flare/Pheo the Phoenix.
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information

Sprite meme 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprite meme 1   Sprite meme 1 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 4:43 pm

Only thing i didn't like about sonic characters was super forms, and go search some of the sprite videos there in...... Just about every1 of them gives the impression that they think there the best.
Back to top Go down
Naes-Igasu
Elder Dragon
Elder Dragon
Naes-Igasu

Sprite meme 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprite meme 1   Sprite meme 1 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 8:59 pm

Just so everyone knows, that's not my fan character...
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information

Sprite meme 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprite meme 1   Sprite meme 1 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 9:13 pm

Whose is it o.o?
Back to top Go down
Naes-Igasu
Elder Dragon
Elder Dragon
Naes-Igasu

Sprite meme 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprite meme 1   Sprite meme 1 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 9:20 pm

No, i made it. It's just not a fan character i worked hard on.
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information

Sprite meme 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprite meme 1   Sprite meme 1 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 9:20 pm

Oh i see.
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

Sprite meme 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprite meme 1   Sprite meme 1 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 10:25 pm

Sprite meme 1 Flare_10 My Sonic Fancharacter, Pheo the Phoenix. This is his version 2 appearance. I need to rebuild his enitre spritelist because of the update bt he does look better then his version 1 appearance.
Back to top Go down
Naes-Igasu
Elder Dragon
Elder Dragon
Naes-Igasu

Sprite meme 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprite meme 1   Sprite meme 1 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 10:35 pm

Deshar wrote:
Sprite meme 1 Flare_10 My Sonic Fancharacter, Pheo the Phoenix. This is his version 2 appearance. I need to rebuild his enitre spritelist because of the update bt he does look better then his version 1 appearance.
Pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sprite meme 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprite meme 1   Sprite meme 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sprite meme 1
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next