Hello new user, we noticed you are not a member of our forum yet. Some topics are not visible to guest and you will be unable to receive access without logging in.
Hello new user, we noticed you are not a member of our forum yet. Some topics are not visible to guest and you will be unable to receive access without logging in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please post any projects, you are involved in, on our Project Forum
Welcome to DragonWing Community.
Forum Administrators: Deshar, Luciole2831.
Forum Moderators: Masterswordsonicman, Red, SethEckos, Reborn574.
Please join our Forum Game.

member activity

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Masterswordsonicman
Masterswordsonicman

Forum Game Information
Level: 6
Class: Colosseum Champion
Guild:: Masters of Conflict

member activity Empty
PostSubject: member activity   member activity Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 10:43 pm

Not comparing to deshar's member count/activity target, This is where, we see the activity of every member. When I say this, I'm talking about how frequently he/she posts, and not by how many times he/she visits said forum

It will be rated with an ACTIVE, MIDACTIVE(when he/she hasn't posted in a while) and UNACTIVE

NOW STARTING:

Deshar-ACTIVE

Luciole-ACTIVE

Masterswordsonicman-ACTIVE

RED-MIDACTIVE

SethEckos-MIDACTIVE

MongMaster-MIDACTIVE

Naes-Igasu-UNACTIVE

Ultimatejp-UNACTIVE

Kirb017-UNACTIVE

Ike8298-UNACTIVE

Trance-UNACTIVE

RYUKONOTSUNAGA-UNACTIVE

Eriko hemming-UNACTIVE

Mashbros-UNACTIVE

I like people-UNACTIVE

Vegeta5887-UNACTIVE

Ддд3-UNACTIVE

Ole911-UNACTIVE

The Smasher-UNACTIVE

D-SpriteMaker4You-UNACTIVE

Kirby-UNACTIVE

RKO-UNACTIVE

The 85-UNACTIVE

angrybirdsonline-UNACTIVE

MartinX-ariethAD-UNACTIVE

Ad3l!n-UNACTIVE

Updated 7/31/11
Number of active members- 6

Last edited by Masterswordsonicman on Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:25 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Naes-Igasu
Elder Dragon
Elder Dragon
Naes-Igasu

member activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: member activity   member activity Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 10:47 pm

We need more members. But until then i kinda like this small community that we all are.
Back to top Go down
Masterswordsonicman
Masterswordsonicman

Forum Game Information
Class: Colosseum Champion

member activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: member activity   member activity Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 10:54 pm

Yeah, we're pretty much 8 people working on this thing, but I don't mind, we're getting A LOT done in such a short time (or desh, luc and seth are the only ones working while we're playing in spam)
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information
Class: Swordsman

member activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: member activity   member activity Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 11:44 pm

Masterswordsonicman wrote:
Not comparing to deshar's member count/activity target, This is where, from my point of view, we see the activity of every member. When I say this, I'm talking about how frequently he/she (Do we have any she?) posts, and not by how many times he/she(Again, does anyone know any girl who's on the forum?) visits said forum

Note that this is mainly to talk about the inactive members.(I shouldn't have said that)

It will be rated with an ACTIVE, KINDA INACTIVE(when he/she hasn't posted in a while) and DO YOU KNOW HIM?(For people who haven't posted in a month)

Starting NO-ACHOOOO
(sniff)

sorry, NOW STARTING:

Deshar-ACTIVE

Luciole-ACTIVE

Naes-Igasu-ACTIVE

ultimatejp-ACTIVE

SethEckos-Special case-only when necessary

Kirb017-KINDA INACTIVE

RED-KINDA INACTIVE

Masterswordsonicman-ACTIVE

ike8298-DO YOU KNOW HIM?

Trance-DO YOU KNOW HIM?

RYUKONOTSUNAGA-DO YOU KNOW HIM?

eriko hemming-DO YOU KNOW HIM?

MongMaster-DO YOU KNOW HIM?

Burling-DO YOU KNOW HIM?

Garacia-DO YOU KNOW HIM?

pikisejin-DO YOU KNOW HIM?

sonlpler-DO YOU KNOW HIM?

ciekong-DO YOU KNOW HIM?

yoamncin-DO YOU KNOW HIM?

speno-Special case-The reason why this topic exists, it's pretty funny, since he NEVER logged on. If memory serves, there was an old topic about him.

Deshar: That's me. :) Co-founder of the forum.

Luc: Co-founder of the forum.

NI: Umm...Uh...Posts alot.

JP: Seths friend I think...Or was that another person.

Seth: Working on the Smash Bros Revolution game. Told me he was gonna give me the main file so I can look at te code and help out...I have yet to recieve the file.

Kirb: He's active, just not on a daily scale. When he' on he posts quite a few times.

Red: Should I list him as a Co-founder or...What? He was at the old forum and came over here when we were setting up...

MSword: Made this thread. :)

Ike: Someone Luc met in the portal I think, he recently joined.

Trance: No idea.

Ryuko: No idea.

Eriko: Posted a few times, wait, was this Seths friend?

Mongz: My friend Mongz...He didn't seem too interested in the forum, but he did say he was going to post...Problem is, he hasn't.

And I'm gonna top there, all the rest are unknowns to me. Speno was the third person who joined I think...He never even logged on.
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information
Level: 5
Class: Rogue
Guild:: None

member activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: member activity   member activity Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 5:17 pm

Deshar: That's me. :) Co-founder of the forum.

Luc: Co-founder of the forum.

NI: Umm...Uh...Posts alot.

JP: Seths friend I think...Or was that another person.

Seth: Working on the Smash Bros Revolution game. Told me he was gonna give me the main file so I can look at te code and help out...I have yet to recieve the file.

Kirb: He's active, just not on a daily scale. When he' on he posts quite a few times.

Red: Should I list him as a Co-founder or...What? He was at the old forum and came over here when we were setting up...

MSword: Made this thread. :)

Ike: Someone Luc met in the portal I think, he recently joined.

Trance: UPDATED: He is the forum admin of a website i am a mod on so yea he is my friend.

Ryuko: UPDATED: A talented drawer and animator.

Eriko: UPDATED: A friend from an old forum which has gone almost dead, Red also knows who this is she is a very talented spriter.

Mongz: My friend Mongz...He didn't seem too interested in the forum, but he did say he was going to post...Problem is, he hasn't.

And I'm gonna top there, all the rest are unknowns to me. Speno was the third person who joined I think...He never even logged on.
Back to top Go down
https://freerun.forumotion.net
Naes-Igasu
Elder Dragon
Elder Dragon
Naes-Igasu

member activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: member activity   member activity Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 6:36 pm

I've almost got 200 posts.
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information

member activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: member activity   member activity Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 6:56 pm

Naes-Igasu wrote:
I've almost got 200 posts.
I have doubled your double 100.
Back to top Go down
Naes-Igasu
Elder Dragon
Elder Dragon
Naes-Igasu

member activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: member activity   member activity Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:09 pm

Yes!!! I have done it!
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information

member activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: member activity   member activity Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:22 pm

Gratulations my son.
Back to top Go down
Naes-Igasu
Elder Dragon
Elder Dragon
Naes-Igasu

member activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: member activity   member activity Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:28 pm

I'm not your son...
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information

member activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: member activity   member activity Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:31 pm

My heart is broken D;
Back to top Go down
Naes-Igasu
Elder Dragon
Elder Dragon
Naes-Igasu

member activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: member activity   member activity Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:44 pm

~grabs a wrench and screwdriver~
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information

member activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: member activity   member activity Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:27 pm

Anyways, we need to get more members DX
Back to top Go down
Naes-Igasu
Elder Dragon
Elder Dragon
Naes-Igasu

member activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: member activity   member activity Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 11:47 pm

But how?
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

member activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: member activity   member activity Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:30 am

I'm nearing 300 myself, but post count doesn't really matter as long as you're active enough to get noticed.

...By the way guys, the topic is about activity, not roleplaying. (That is unless the maker of the topic joins in on the off topic discussion.)

Edit: @Luc's list: You know it would have been less confusing to quote my list then add the two you mentioned afterwards. Anywho, you should probably talk to Trance about his lack of posting, to be honest it doesn't make any difference if someone just joins and doesn't post, it's like they're not even there. I agree Ryuko is a very talented drawer and animator, I can see all the amazing things he's posted in the forum, his post count must've atleast broken 10, right? My point there is it doesn't matter how much talent he suppossedly has, if he never shows it to us then he's just another person who's never posted.
As for Eriko...Where did he go? I remember him posting some time in the past (not entirely sure when) but now he's gone off and not come back, last log in December 11. It'd be nice to see him again.

And before anyone points out that my friend hasn't really posted for months, I'm going to talk to him about it...We just have to be online at the same time since I don't see him around anymore. As for the other friend that never joined when he said he would...I'm having alot of trouble contacting him, seriously, I've been trying to talk to him to go over to his house for months and I have yet to talk to him. (Sometimes he responds for my facebook status' and nothing else, which is very annoying for me.)

Last edited by Deshar on Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added stuff.)
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information

member activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: member activity   member activity Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:55 pm

Deshar wrote:
I'm nearing 300 myself, but post count doesn't really matter as long as you're active enough to get noticed.

...By the way guys, the topic is about activity, not roleplaying. (That is unless the maker of the topic joins in on the off topic discussion.)

Edit: @Luc's list: You know it would have been less confusing to quote my list then add the two you mentioned afterwards. Anywho, you should probably talk to Trance about his lack of posting, to be honest it doesn't make any difference if someone just joins and doesn't post, it's like they're not even there. I agree Ryuko is a very talented drawer and animator, I can see all the amazing things he's posted in the forum, his post count must've atleast broken 10, right? My point there is it doesn't matter how much talent he suppossedly has, if he never shows it to us then he's just another person who's never posted.
As for Eriko...Where did he go? I remember him posting some time in the past (not entirely sure when) but now he's gone off and not come back, last log in December 11. It'd be nice to see him again.

And before anyone points out that my friend hasn't really posted for months, I'm going to talk to him about it...We just have to be online at the same time since I don't see him around anymore. As for the other friend that never joined when he said he would...I'm having alot of trouble contacting him, seriously, I've been trying to talk to him to go over to his house for months and I have yet to talk to him. (Sometimes he responds for my facebook status' and nothing else, which is very annoying for me.)

Eriko i'm not sure where (still unsure if it's a girl or guy due to people calling Eriko HE and Eriko has a girl sprite character) she/he went. I know Eriko is a moderator on the Mcleodgaming forums and i think also a moderator for the Blizzardblade forums.

As for how the rest of everybody has been inactive i have sent emails out about every 2 weeks to anybody who has yet to post or does not have atleast a minimum post count.
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

member activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: member activity   member activity Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 1:25 pm

We should probably remove speno since he's never logged on. But I'll probably make a thread regarding it in the future.

Anyway, Erikos gender could be a dabate. xD Not that it really matters at this point in time. maybe he/she could post to clarify.

Minimum? What minimum?
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information

member activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: member activity   member activity Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 4:47 pm

The minimum post i set it to was the inactive person with the most post. So last time i sent it was 5 post so any body that had 5 post or under got an email sent to them.
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

member activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: member activity   member activity Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 4:50 pm

If Red doesnt post then that number will go up.
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information

member activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: member activity   member activity Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 5:00 pm

Yea and i'm just assuming Red is busy with school.
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

member activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: member activity   member activity Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 5:38 pm

Well I wouldn't consider him inactive quite yet.
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information

member activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: member activity   member activity Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 6:14 pm

True, he does come around everyone in a while.
Back to top Go down
Naes-Igasu
Elder Dragon
Elder Dragon
Naes-Igasu

member activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: member activity   member activity Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 9:21 pm

I'd be a better admin Lame .
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information

member activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: member activity   member activity Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 4:32 pm

Well considering we don't have such a big forum right now it's alright as long as he still comes around. But when this place is bigger i will be expecting more activity from him. Also of course when it gets to atleast 20 people who are actually posting on the forum is when we may probably start turning people into mods.
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

member activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: member activity   member activity Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 10:55 pm

I didn't know you were still doing this. And I'd count Mongz as Mid-active right about now. Awesome

This calls for this thread to be moved to where its rival resides! Ninja
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

member activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: member activity   member activity Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

member activity
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next