Hello new user, we noticed you are not a member of our forum yet. Some topics are not visible to guest and you will be unable to receive access without logging in.
Hello new user, we noticed you are not a member of our forum yet. Some topics are not visible to guest and you will be unable to receive access without logging in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please post any projects, you are involved in, on our Project Forum
Welcome to DragonWing Community.
Forum Administrators: Deshar, Luciole2831.
Forum Moderators: Masterswordsonicman, Red, SethEckos, Reborn574.
Please join our Forum Game.

Forum event detail: Maze Track

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information
Level: 6
Class: Swordsman
Guild:: Masters of Conflict

Forum event detail: Maze Track Empty
PostSubject: Forum event detail: Maze Track   Forum event detail: Maze Track Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 6:05 pm

Testing, testing, is this thing on?
Okay, lets get started then.

Event Detail: Maze Track
Before we begin I'd just like to point out that you will have to have downloaded GameMaker 8.0 from Yoyogames.com.
So here it is: The event is to design a map for a maze game, this can be as many rooms as you want, the moveable objects and walls and such will be provided so you will just be designing the map. I will not be taking part in the event but I will be judging it, the other admins and the moderator are allowed to take part as they have taken no part setting this up and will take no part in the judging. (They're on the same playing feild as the members.)
The key to winning will be to meet as much of the criteria as possible, most of the criteria will be between me and my judging but I will reveal that two of the criteria is to be innovative and creative.

Once I am done putting the objects and backgrounds into the game so you can build maps then I will post up the Gamemaker application, it requires GameMaker to open and it would probably be best for you to use the same version I'm using 8.0.

Goodluck to all.

Wait, hold on a second, I forgot to mention something. Each map will be put together into one game file, everyone who took part will be credited with their map in the information box and in text boxes within the final result. If I am able to I will create characters to represent you, if you want a specific type of character (Race, age, gender, etc) please say so once the judging is complete.
The final file will be called Maze Track and will be added to the forum upon completion, the three maps judged the highest will have a bonus added depending on their position within the three.

Deshar
Thankyou for reading.
Back to top Go down

Forum event detail: Maze Track
Page 1 of 1