Hello new user, we noticed you are not a member of our forum yet. Some topics are not visible to guest and you will be unable to receive access without logging in.
Hello new user, we noticed you are not a member of our forum yet. Some topics are not visible to guest and you will be unable to receive access without logging in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please post any projects, you are involved in, on our Project Forum
Welcome to DragonWing Community.
Forum Administrators: Deshar, Luciole2831.
Forum Moderators: Masterswordsonicman, Red, SethEckos, Reborn574.
Please join our Forum Game.

Game showcase, good idea?

Go down 

Is the showcase a good idea?
Yes
Game showcase, good idea? Vote_lcap100%Game showcase, good idea? Vote_rcap
 100% [ 4 ]
No
Game showcase, good idea? Vote_lcap0%Game showcase, good idea? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information
Level: 6
Class: Swordsman
Guild:: Masters of Conflict

Game showcase, good idea? Empty
PostSubject: Game showcase, good idea?   Game showcase, good idea? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 9:51 am

Hey peoples, it's Deshar again. Nice

I'd just like to say thanks for the support with the forum and for any continued support in the future. Hell yea

Now onto the reason for this news update, what do you think? Would a game showcase be a good idea?

Let me explain:
Whenever a member of the forum has completed a project or started a new project and such we advertise it in the news section, this will not only give the news forum a regular perpose but also possibly increase the number of people looking at active projects.
This could also increase the number of people who come to the forum because it should be some advertisement for any projects they might have. I would also like to include the media part of the forum in this so that people who arnt making games don't get left out.

So tell us what you think by voting in the poll, if you have anything extra to add (be it for or against) we'd love to hear it.
I don't think the news threads can be replied to so if you do have anything extra to add please make a thread with the addition somewhere on the forums, we will reply to it as soon as possible.

Thankyou for reading this news topic and again thankyou for taking part in the forum all help is appriciated. Awesome

Exclamation P.S. Luc is having some trouble finding time to stay on so may be inactive for a little while, we have been thinking about adding moderators and I may soon add some people to the moderator list. Again, thankyou for any assistance.

D.E.Deshar
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information
Level: 6
Class: Swordsman
Guild:: Masters of Conflict

Game showcase, good idea? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game showcase, good idea?   Game showcase, good idea? Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 9:30 pm

Ok, I'm going to set his up. Starting Monday I will post up two of the projects.

Also, I'm changing the name to Project Showcase to incorperate all media.

I'm going to do an update of this every week on each Monday.
Back to top Go down

Game showcase, good idea?
Page 1 of 1