Hello new user, we noticed you are not a member of our forum yet. Some topics are not visible to guest and you will be unable to receive access without logging in.
Hello new user, we noticed you are not a member of our forum yet. Some topics are not visible to guest and you will be unable to receive access without logging in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please post any projects, you are involved in, on our Project Forum
Welcome to DragonWing Community.
Forum Administrators: Deshar, Luciole2831.
Forum Moderators: Masterswordsonicman, Red, SethEckos, Reborn574.
Please join our Forum Game.

Code Geass Anime

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information
Level: 6
Class: Swordsman
Guild:: Masters of Conflict

Code Geass Anime Empty
PostSubject: Code Geass Anime   Code Geass Anime Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 11:57 pm

I recently watched Code Geass again, and I must say, even knowing the entire plot this time around I still find many parts of it suprizing. I laughed a few times at how clever and intricate many of Lelouchs plans are, but ofcourse I do also note that Lelouch is fictional so whoever came up with those twists and turns is a clever person indeed.
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information
Level: 5
Class: Rogue
Guild:: None

Code Geass Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code Geass Anime   Code Geass Anime Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 5:28 pm

Yea i watched it a while back and even though i know from the beggining that lelouch was gonna die it was pretty cool the way he had all those battle strategies so well thought out and just when some of them were about to work then Suzaku would come outta know where and destroy them XD
Back to top Go down
https://freerun.forumotion.net
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

Code Geass Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code Geass Anime   Code Geass Anime Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 6:40 pm

Yeah, he came up with perfect plans for what he had around him, sadly most of the time he didn't account for Suzaku or Lancelot turning up and screwing everything up.

I liked how they joind forces though, executing the Zero Requiem to such perfection...Although even Nanaly got in the way fo that plan. xD Poor Nanaly.
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information

Code Geass Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code Geass Anime   Code Geass Anime Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 8:08 pm

Lol yea they sure had some wierd change of events like at the beggining of R:2 suddenly lelouch has a little brother now. I was like WTF XD
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

Code Geass Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code Geass Anime   Code Geass Anime Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 10:00 pm

Oh yes, his fake brother. I'm betting everyone that watched R2 was like WTF at first when the first watched it. When I first started watching it I thought it was just a retelling.

I think it's R2 not R:2 and there is a possibility that based on the names of the immortals and the possibility that Lelouch actually survived at the end that Lelouch is R2. (Mainly because there's C2 and V2.)
Someone did say to me they thought it should be L2 then, but I don't think their Code names relate to their actual names because it would be too simple and easy to guess, all you'd have to do is go through names starting with those letters to figure it out.

I do like how they never told C2 and V2's actual names, creates and extra mystery to be filled in.
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information

Code Geass Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code Geass Anime   Code Geass Anime Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 10:13 pm

Oh Lelouch is alive, If you watched the credits(or it mighta been just before the credits) of the last episode there was a bit of dialogue C2 said something and then she said " Isn't that right, Lelouch?" And then the camera went to lelouch steering that wagon with a straw hat on and it showed him smiling.
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

Code Geass Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code Geass Anime   Code Geass Anime Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 10:40 am

I saw that bit with the C2 staring at the sky and sayiong isn't that right Lelouch, but not the bit with Lelouch clearly being defined as the wagon driver.
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information

Code Geass Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code Geass Anime   Code Geass Anime Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 2:52 pm

Yea it wasn't too clear at first but after like rewinding that part about a thousand times then i saw him smile a bit and I usually don't see characters do that unless it's them. So of course there could be a pretty good debate since it didn't clearly show his face because with all the stuff that happened in there that person coulda just as easily been just a friend she knew who had been watching all the battles.
Back to top Go down
Red
Red

Forum Game Information
Level: 2
Class: New Recruit

Code Geass Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code Geass Anime   Code Geass Anime Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 1:02 am

Luciole2831 wrote:
Oh Lelouch is alive, If you watched the credits(or it mighta been just before the credits) of the last episode there was a bit of dialogue C2 said something and then she said " Isn't that right, Lelouch?" And then the camera went to lelouch steering that wagon with a straw hat on and it showed him smiling.
I wish they would elaborate more if he was still truly alive.

Though what he went through all that time was pretty messed up towards the finale.
I honestly didn't think he could pull it off.
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

Code Geass Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code Geass Anime   Code Geass Anime Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 9:57 am

Since its a premade storyline and its an anime, there was no doubt in my mind they were going to pull it off. But there was the question in my head of how they were going to get to that conclusion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Code Geass Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code Geass Anime   Code Geass Anime Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Code Geass Anime
Page 1 of 1