Hello new user, we noticed you are not a member of our forum yet. Some topics are not visible to guest and you will be unable to receive access without logging in.
Hello new user, we noticed you are not a member of our forum yet. Some topics are not visible to guest and you will be unable to receive access without logging in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please post any projects, you are involved in, on our Project Forum
Welcome to DragonWing Community.
Forum Administrators: Deshar, Luciole2831.
Forum Moderators: Masterswordsonicman, Red, SethEckos, Reborn574.
Please join our Forum Game.

Updates for the game

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information
Level: 6
Class: Swordsman
Guild:: Masters of Conflict

Updates for the game Empty
PostSubject: Updates for the game   Updates for the game Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 4:01 pm

I will post updates to the game here as they occur.

Last edited by Deshar on Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Updates for the game   Updates for the game Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 8:25 pm

Update:

I have formatted/added colour to the threads to make them look more presentable/friendly.
Wins/Losses, has been added to the Player List.
Forum name has been changed to Username on Signing Up, thi was done so that it'd be a bit less confusing.

That's it for todays updates.
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Updates for the game   Updates for the game Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 1:53 pm

I removed a rule that didn't make sense due to this being a forum game.
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Updates for the game   Updates for the game Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 4:20 pm

Some of the summon stats have been balanced.
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Updates for the game   Updates for the game Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 3:33 pm

Remaking the game to a more forum friendly game.
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Updates for the game   Updates for the game Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 10:22 pm

Update:

Well I finally got my game idea into the forum and tested out the Dice Roll Function. We have some rules and a little tutorial and a place to begin. The profile skeleton is complete and I think I've come up with a nice looking format for the player list. All in all a big update, the game still needs a name though I'll have to get started on the storyline for it so more suggestions can be made.

I'm gonna open up the forum now because it gives people a chance to sign up if they feel the need to, there's not fighting yet, the rules don't tell the restrictions on the stat based system as of yet so I cant open up the fighting part. A little hint though, you gain experience through posting and interating with each other, you don't need to fight to level, just to get extra classes by earning AP.

Normal experience is activity based, so please be active, you'll get a more kick ass character if you do.
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Updates for the game   Updates for the game Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 9:21 am

New thread opened, pay attention to this thread as if tells you what kind of attacks your class can use, what kind of Equipment your class can use and what stat bonus' your recieve from being in that class.
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Updates for the game   Updates for the game Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 10:49 am

Updated pictures on the dice, MetalDragon is the dice roller for the game.
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Updates for the game   Updates for the game Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 10:12 pm

The first ever experience gains were calculated today, they reflect the activity up until 00:00 GMT. This will be the time I update Experience to each time it is updated. I will try to update every day but I'm only human so there will be times when I may not be able to, all experience will be updated ASAP up to 00:00 GMT each time they are updated.
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Updates for the game   Updates for the game Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:31 pm

The Equipment Market has gained a new section of equipment.
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Updates for the game   Updates for the game Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 6:55 pm

With the tornament complete I have added in the equipment won in the tornament and the class it grants.
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Updates for the game   Updates for the game Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:22 pm

Guilds are now set up, although there is no one that can create them yet.
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Updates for the game   Updates for the game Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 11:00 am

Update:
New classes have been added, I've been meanign to do that for a while but just got round to it.

Also the requirement for making a guild has changed, this should make it a little more attainable.
Guilds have been made a little more diverse.

I have a little tip for people: Guilds give you money on a regular basis, so even if you want to make a guild yourself it's best to join an already official guild in the mean time, you could always quit later. (You can't join The Masters Guild without owning your own guild, it's only for guild owners.

Another little tip for right now: Since there are no guilds available right now, if one suddenly gets created then your best bet is to join it for now...Even if it's not official, your contribution could make the guild become official and it wont lose its level 1 status if it drops below the requirements after meeting them so you can always leave later if you must.
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Updates for the game   Updates for the game Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 12:23 pm

Level 1 and level 2 classes have been updated, they now have alot more techniques.
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Updates for the game   Updates for the game Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 8:57 pm

Sign up section of the game guide has been updated and now has an example sign up profile.
Rules threads name has been altered so people can find the game guide easier.
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Updates for the game   Updates for the game Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 11:46 pm

I haven't been recording these updates as much as promised.

Anywho, a guild has finally met the requirements so it's up and running, allowing for a whole number of possibilities. This now means The Masters Guild has begun operating, Guilds will be a source of money, community and most important of all, training. How useful.

I think I updated the weapons list and the class list since last updating this so check those out too.

New aspect to profiles, if you take part in a NPC enemy fight that your wins/losses for them are recorded seperately from player to player fights. This also means I added NPC fights to the conflict threads, remember, no fighting in the none-conflict threads.

Also, I'd like to note that there is a storage forum for stuff I'd prefer to store, only Admins can see it. However, I would like to also note that character profiles will never be deleted, those that are owned by people who leave the game will be stored in storage.
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Updates for the game   Updates for the game Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 11:59 pm

The intermediate weapons are now available, unfortunatly though they're too expensive for anyone right now. To get one you'll have to join a guild and build up your money.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Updates for the game   Updates for the game Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Updates for the game
Page 1 of 1