Hello new user, we noticed you are not a member of our forum yet. Some topics are not visible to guest and you will be unable to receive access without logging in.
Hello new user, we noticed you are not a member of our forum yet. Some topics are not visible to guest and you will be unable to receive access without logging in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please post any projects, you are involved in, on our Project Forum
Welcome to DragonWing Community.
Forum Administrators: Deshar, Luciole2831.
Forum Moderators: Masterswordsonicman, Red, SethEckos, Reborn574.
Please join our Forum Game.

Unknown Origins animated sprite series.(Due to animation problems it will be a comic)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information
Level: 5
Class: Rogue
Guild:: None

Unknown Origins animated sprite series.(Due to animation problems it will be a comic) Empty
PostSubject: Unknown Origins animated sprite series.(Due to animation problems it will be a comic)   Unknown Origins animated sprite series.(Due to animation problems it will be a comic) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 9:38 pm

I am not going to give out alot of information to help keep the plot more interesting and secret.

Name: Unknown Origins
Type: Animated sprites (Changed to comic)
cast: There are still spots open I will not name how many are open that way you won't beable to tell when you're character shows up.

Unknown Origins animated sprite series.(Due to animation problems it will be a comic) UnknownOrigins

Last edited by Luciole2831 on Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://freerun.forumotion.net
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information
Level: 6
Class: Swordsman
Guild:: Masters of Conflict

Unknown Origins animated sprite series.(Due to animation problems it will be a comic) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown Origins animated sprite series.(Due to animation problems it will be a comic)   Unknown Origins animated sprite series.(Due to animation problems it will be a comic) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 12:46 pm

Looks cool.
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Origins animated sprite series.(Due to animation problems it will be a comic)   Unknown Origins animated sprite series.(Due to animation problems it will be a comic) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 10:04 pm

Update

I am almost done making all the sprites so I should have the a comic done very soon.
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Origins animated sprite series.(Due to animation problems it will be a comic)   Unknown Origins animated sprite series.(Due to animation problems it will be a comic) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 3:30 pm

For a while I didn't notice you turned it into a comic....
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Origins animated sprite series.(Due to animation problems it will be a comic)   Unknown Origins animated sprite series.(Due to animation problems it will be a comic) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 2:06 pm

Yea I kinda noticed I deleted my flash programs so I would rather not download them all again and slow up my pc.
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Origins animated sprite series.(Due to animation problems it will be a comic)   Unknown Origins animated sprite series.(Due to animation problems it will be a comic) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 5:24 pm

Unknown Origins animated sprite series.(Due to animation problems it will be a comic) Unknown_origins_poster_by_luciole2831-d3nhl63

The new poster for my sprite comic. I will be posting the pages on this forum, smack jeeves, and Deviant art.
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Origins animated sprite series.(Due to animation problems it will be a comic)   Unknown Origins animated sprite series.(Due to animation problems it will be a comic) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 12:34 pm

Since this is your project page it's probably best to post a link to the chapters in your first post.

In the mean time imma post the link here so people can find it without having to search the forum for it. Well until you post the link in your first post. :)

https://freerun.forumotion.net/t302-unknown-origins-chapters
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Origins animated sprite series.(Due to animation problems it will be a comic)   Unknown Origins animated sprite series.(Due to animation problems it will be a comic) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 1:16 pm

Lol thanks I also am gunna post how many comics are out so far and probably a few other things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Origins animated sprite series.(Due to animation problems it will be a comic)   Unknown Origins animated sprite series.(Due to animation problems it will be a comic) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unknown Origins animated sprite series.(Due to animation problems it will be a comic)
Page 1 of 1