Hello new user, we noticed you are not a member of our forum yet. Some topics are not visible to guest and you will be unable to receive access without logging in.
Hello new user, we noticed you are not a member of our forum yet. Some topics are not visible to guest and you will be unable to receive access without logging in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please post any projects, you are involved in, on our Project Forum
Welcome to DragonWing Community.
Forum Administrators: Deshar, Luciole2831.
Forum Moderators: Masterswordsonicman, Red, SethEckos, Reborn574.
Please join our Forum Game.

Lurk Mode Re-Deactivated.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MongMaster
Wyvern
Wyvern
MongMaster

Lurk Mode Re-Deactivated. Empty
PostSubject: Lurk Mode Re-Deactivated.   Lurk Mode Re-Deactivated. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 6:29 pm

Eespeck! I've been lurking every so often, but I thought I'd jump in... again. You could say I'm an indecisive person. Maybe. ;)

Anyway, I'm MongMaster, but y'can call me Mongz if you like. :D I try to recall where that nickname came from, but all I can remember is diving into a swimming pool of immaturity full of rubber chickens.

About me... well, I'm a nice but possibly annoying guy with a unique sense of humour. :P Game development is my passion, the programming side of it, that is. I'm on a programming course at Huddersfield University, and my skillz are intermediate - C# is my language of choice, but I can work with Java, too, somewhat. Still trying to learn C++. ;) I mainly use Multimedia Fusion 2 to develop games, but I like using the XNA Framework, too.

I also enjoy gaming (what sort of a developer would I be if I didn't like that?), upgrading PC components (apart from those damn CPU fans which just want to cut my hand off), and I'm quite good with computers in general. :) I poke around with 3D rendering (not modelling) once in a while, which usually ends with some pretty nice-looking renders of dragons (another love of mine), but probably not as you'd normally see them. :D I also like writing, but I'm not so interested in reading. Books, that is... not... forum posts or whatever. :P

I believe that ist all. I will now go to Homebase's garden section and cook a celebratory feast of muffins.

(Also, I'm a smilie-holic. :P)
Back to top Go down
http://mongmaster.wordpress.com/about/
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information
Level: 6
Class: Swordsman
Guild:: Masters of Conflict

PostSubject: Re: Lurk Mode Re-Deactivated.   Lurk Mode Re-Deactivated. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 9:11 pm

Welcome back Mongz.
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information
Level: 5
Class: Rogue
Guild:: None

PostSubject: Re: Lurk Mode Re-Deactivated.   Lurk Mode Re-Deactivated. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 9:49 pm

Welcome back Mongz, nice to see you again.
Back to top Go down
https://freerun.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lurk Mode Re-Deactivated.   Lurk Mode Re-Deactivated. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lurk Mode Re-Deactivated.
Page 1 of 1