Hello new user, we noticed you are not a member of our forum yet. Some topics are not visible to guest and you will be unable to receive access without logging in.
Hello new user, we noticed you are not a member of our forum yet. Some topics are not visible to guest and you will be unable to receive access without logging in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please post any projects, you are involved in, on our Project Forum
Welcome to DragonWing Community.
Forum Administrators: Deshar, Luciole2831.
Forum Moderators: Masterswordsonicman, Red, SethEckos, Reborn574.
Please join our Forum Game.

So much time, so little progress...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Masterswordsonicman
Masterswordsonicman

Forum Game Information
Level: 6
Class: Colosseum Champion
Guild:: Masters of Conflict

So much time, so little progress... Empty
PostSubject: So much time, so little progress...   So much time, so little progress... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 2:09 pm

AHHHHHHH! Pissed
I have an R4i, which if you don't know it's like a ds card that let's you play roms on your DS. 2 days ago it started not working, giving me an error every time it started a game up. I've been WASTING these two days trying to do whatever it takes to solve this problem, replacing kernel, switching cards, looking up on google, NOTHING WOULD WORK!
Then, while searching franticly yesterday, I had to go out of my way to find the solution, but I found it... GET READY FOR THIS:

THE SOLUTION WAS TO CHANGE THE DS DATE FROM 2011 TO 2010 **** you

Back to top Go down
MongMaster
Wyvern
Wyvern
MongMaster

PostSubject: Re: So much time, so little progress...   So much time, so little progress... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 5:35 pm

Oh man, that's painful! I hate it when stuff like that happens. I don't get it, though - why would changing the date solve the problem? :P

Flashcarts are great, but I just use an emulator. Mainly because I don't actually have a DS. Awesome
Back to top Go down
http://mongmaster.wordpress.com/about/
Masterswordsonicman
Masterswordsonicman

Forum Game Information
Class: Colosseum Champion

PostSubject: Re: So much time, so little progress...   So much time, so little progress... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 6:02 pm

I got it for christmas actually, and I always had problems with emulators, namely, games I always wanted to play never worked, an example was Mario and luigi 3, where I could only play threw half of the game, because of the "blow into the mic" feature. Thank god they stopped doing that for most games, my DS's microphone stopped working Lmao
Back to top Go down
MongMaster
Wyvern
Wyvern
MongMaster

PostSubject: Re: So much time, so little progress...   So much time, so little progress... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 8:18 pm

Mario & Luigi 3? Is that Bowser's Inside Story? I played through that from start to finish without too much trouble on an emulator. I use DeSmuME. Awesome It's pretty CPU intensive, and the microphone emulation is a bit buggy, though.

It's probably much better played on an actual DS. Well, unless you have a broken mic, hehe. Awesome
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information
Class: Swordsman

PostSubject: Re: So much time, so little progress...   So much time, so little progress... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 12:01 pm

I've been having problems with emulators lately. They lag like hell so I'm assuming it's just my laptop being crappy.
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information
Level: 5
Class: Rogue
Guild:: None

PostSubject: Re: So much time, so little progress...   So much time, so little progress... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 1:28 pm

Well I never had problems with an emulator unless it was a ds emulator. When ever I ran thoseon my pc it would have taken.30minites just to get past a cutscene.
Back to top Go down
https://freerun.forumotion.net
MongMaster
Wyvern
Wyvern
MongMaster

PostSubject: Re: So much time, so little progress...   So much time, so little progress... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 3:46 pm

If you were using No$GBA, that's almost useless for DS emulation. DeSmuME is better in pretty much every way. :) Although that said, you still need a powerful CPU to run it at max FPS. Not meaning to, er, y'know, insinuate anything, heh. Awesome
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information
Level: 5
Class: Rogue
Guild:: None

PostSubject: Re: So much time, so little progress...   So much time, so little progress... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 3:49 pm

Strangely enough I was using desume but I was getting like 3 fps.
Back to top Go down
https://freerun.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So much time, so little progress...   So much time, so little progress... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So much time, so little progress...
Page 1 of 1