Hello new user, we noticed you are not a member of our forum yet. Some topics are not visible to guest and you will be unable to receive access without logging in.
Hello new user, we noticed you are not a member of our forum yet. Some topics are not visible to guest and you will be unable to receive access without logging in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please post any projects, you are involved in, on our Project Forum
Welcome to DragonWing Community.
Forum Administrators: Deshar, Luciole2831.
Forum Moderators: Masterswordsonicman, Red, SethEckos, Reborn574.
Please join our Forum Game.

Finally finished recapping One Piece.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information
Level: 6
Class: Swordsman
Guild:: Masters of Conflict

Finally finished recapping One Piece. Empty
PostSubject: Finally finished recapping One Piece.   Finally finished recapping One Piece. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 8:58 am

Seriously, anime should not have over 500 episodes. It makes it take ages to watch through them all again.

Now that's done I feel like I've wasted alot of time...
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information
Level: 5
Class: Rogue
Guild:: None

PostSubject: Re: Finally finished recapping One Piece.   Finally finished recapping One Piece. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 3:10 pm

Lol one of the reasons I quit watching any anime that wasn't yu yu hakusho. Whenever they defeat an enemy in something like DBZ or something they take like 10 episodes before someone else comes.
Back to top Go down
https://freerun.forumotion.net
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Finally finished recapping One Piece.   Finally finished recapping One Piece. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 5:32 pm

Well atleast there are viable seasons in DBZ, Onepeice just drags on and you're never really sure where a good stopping point is. Also DBZ is shorter...I'd hazard to say both DB and DBZ are shorter when combined. And with DBZ Kai it's even shorter.
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Finally finished recapping One Piece.   Finally finished recapping One Piece. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 1:02 am

I had got tired of DBZ after a while, I couldn't tale the screams when they powered up.
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Finally finished recapping One Piece.   Finally finished recapping One Piece. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 1:37 am

I skipped whole episodes because they were nothing but powering up.
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Finally finished recapping One Piece.   Finally finished recapping One Piece. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 1:47 am

Lol well the first time it was awesome against frieza. But then everybody became super saiyans and if you were human you were just there to die so the saiyans would become mad and power up more.
Back to top Go down
Alt_0223
Wyvern
Wyvern
Alt_0223

Forum Game Information
Guild:: Masters Of Conflict

PostSubject: Re: Finally finished recapping One Piece.   Finally finished recapping One Piece. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 1:54 am

This reminds me of a joke.
How many DBZ characters does it take to screw in a light bulb?
Just one, but it would take six episodes.
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Finally finished recapping One Piece.   Finally finished recapping One Piece. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 10:51 am

Lmao

It would take less in DBZ Kai. XP
Back to top Go down
Alt_0223
Wyvern
Wyvern
Alt_0223

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Finally finished recapping One Piece.   Finally finished recapping One Piece. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 6:39 pm

Deshar wrote:
Lmao

It would take less in DBZ Kai. XP
So I've heard.
Back to top Go down
Missingno
Matured Hatchling
Matured Hatchling
Missingno

PostSubject: Re: Finally finished recapping One Piece.   Finally finished recapping One Piece. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 12:46 am

Dragon ball was over 180 Episodes
DBZ was like over 9000 200
DBGT is like 150 or some shit
Add it up.

Naruto was like 280
Ship is like 220
Add it up

Bleach can suck ass.
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Finally finished recapping One Piece.   Finally finished recapping One Piece. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 10:11 am

DBZ Kai is about 90 or so episodes so far and they're about fight Cell. So Kai won't hit 200 unless it combines into the GT season.
Back to top Go down
Alt_0223
Wyvern
Wyvern
Alt_0223

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Finally finished recapping One Piece.   Finally finished recapping One Piece. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 5:02 pm

I don't get what's quite so special about One Piece, DBZ, and Naruto. Honestly. What do they have that makes them so much better than all the other Anime/Mangas?
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Finally finished recapping One Piece.   Finally finished recapping One Piece. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 6:52 pm

They're not, they're what people call Mainstream, the stuff people have heard of and are on tv channels in most countries and have a big following. I personally prefer Trigun, it's only 25 or so episodes long but it's good.
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Finally finished recapping One Piece.   Finally finished recapping One Piece. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 7:06 pm

Well dragonball z is sort of a mix of chinese and japanese not too mention most people find out about it when there in the phase of "OMG kaboom kaboom SUPER SAIYAN POWAAA".

Bleach is pretty much the same thing as dragonball z but they have swords and far more demon ish type transformations then alot of anime. So when you combine dragonball z great artwork and demons with swords with a pretty good english voice actor it is bound to be something.

One piece idk because I stopped at like episode 30 because I could not withstand the english voice actors anymore.

Naruto has everything nerdy fanboy/fangirl can dream of. A bunch of couples they can pair up. Too many candidates for yaoi and yuri. NINJAS. Powers. Swords. Magic or in there case chakra. And a hoard of stereotyple enemies who say rawr i'm evil rawr I hate you so much I am going to slowly but surely send my minions after you until you become strong enough to beat me then at first glance imma take it easy on you til you start beating my ass and have weakened me to a point where I am weaker then you then you we have epic staredown and flash backs for 2 episodes and then you kill me.
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Finally finished recapping One Piece.   Finally finished recapping One Piece. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 7:10 pm

I've never watched the One Piece Dub. I watched the subbed version.
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Finally finished recapping One Piece.   Finally finished recapping One Piece. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 7:18 pm

I usually only watched dubs before unless there really bad. Like If you try to watch it in another language like I saw a yu yu hakusho episode in italian and they were facing a big muscle bound demon guy. I swear if I was the main character I would have laughed my ass off at his voice.
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Finally finished recapping One Piece.   Finally finished recapping One Piece. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 7:26 pm

Uh yeah, that's and italian Dub, I'm talking about original raw episodes with subs on. Although I admit I watched the Yu yu hakusho English Dub and the Yu-gi-oh English dub and the Dragonball/z/gt english dub...So I guess different series are better to different people with different dubbs.
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Finally finished recapping One Piece.   Finally finished recapping One Piece. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 7:44 pm

I guess. I mean as long as the voice actors are good then I watch the english. Like one anime I loved was called needless. The main character in japanese with the voice actor was great I mean his voice really brung out his expressions as a really funny sometimes serious super powered badass. But in the english he sounds like Sasuke with more bass in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Alt_0223
Wyvern
Wyvern
Alt_0223

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Finally finished recapping One Piece.   Finally finished recapping One Piece. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 8:58 pm

I watch dubs because I'm too lazy to read.
Back to top Go down
Missingno
Matured Hatchling
Matured Hatchling
Missingno

PostSubject: Re: Finally finished recapping One Piece.   Finally finished recapping One Piece. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 12:31 pm

White Beard is fucking sexy.
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Finally finished recapping One Piece.   Finally finished recapping One Piece. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 12:41 pm

Lol. He's an old man isn't he?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally finished recapping One Piece.   Finally finished recapping One Piece. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finally finished recapping One Piece.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Discussion :: Tv/Anime/Movie-
Jump to: