Hello new user, we noticed you are not a member of our forum yet. Some topics are not visible to guest and you will be unable to receive access without logging in.
Hello new user, we noticed you are not a member of our forum yet. Some topics are not visible to guest and you will be unable to receive access without logging in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please post any projects, you are involved in, on our Project Forum
Welcome to DragonWing Community.
Forum Administrators: Deshar, Luciole2831.
Forum Moderators: Masterswordsonicman, Red, SethEckos, Reborn574.
Please join our Forum Game.

Why am I playing Animal Crossing again?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information
Level: 6
Class: Swordsman
Guild:: Masters of Conflict

Why am I playing Animal Crossing again? Empty
PostSubject: Why am I playing Animal Crossing again?   Why am I playing Animal Crossing again? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 9:01 am

A while back I gave up on playing Animal Crossing because I just had to collect things from then on...But recently I've been playing it again, just in short amounts though.
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information
Level: 5
Class: Rogue
Guild:: None

PostSubject: Re: Why am I playing Animal Crossing again?   Why am I playing Animal Crossing again? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 3:09 pm

You talking about the original animal crossing? I had got so tired of doing quest at 1 point I just used cheat codes with Tom Nook so that I get I think like $50,000 dollars or something to help pay off the house. And I hate how the mole pops out of the ground whenever you don't save.
Back to top Go down
https://freerun.forumotion.net
Masterswordsonicman
Masterswordsonicman

Forum Game Information
Class: Colosseum Champion

PostSubject: Re: Why am I playing Animal Crossing again?   Why am I playing Animal Crossing again? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 4:43 pm

pawnch

The reason why I don't like animal crossing is that when you first start, everything is new, you get to know everybody, blah blah blah
3 weeks later you realize that there's only 1 hour of fun everyday and your doing thwe same things everyday. dig up fossils, water the trees, talk to everyone, do a delivery quest then turn off the game... dosn't help that you can't leave the game alone too long or everything will change, like cockroaches in your house.

The whole reason why I stopped playing animal crossing and also the reason why facebook games SUCK.

Similar game with in game days? harvest moon
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Why am I playing Animal Crossing again?   Why am I playing Animal Crossing again? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 5:52 pm

No Luc, the Wii one.

And yeah it gets boring once you've done everything at least once. It's better on the event days, e.g christmas...But you don't want to be playing it on those days or you just simply can't.
The problem is that the game doesn't change things around much, it's a big problem with game nowadays, there's no new things as you achieve stuff, it was one of the reasons I stopped playing Brawl once I unlocked most of the characters and modes...Nothing to strive for.

I guess the reason games like minecraft are popular is because stuff constantly changes as members of the game create things.

You can make a shirts in Animal Crossing but they usually turn out rubbish if you're not an artsy person and they really don't have a purpose. It's be nice if there were areas to explore aside from your village, the city doesn;t count because it's basically an extention of the village with nothing extra aside from the places to buy stuff.
I'd like a forest area that randomly generates everytime you go to it and maybe an adventure area where you can make maps and set tasks for people to fulfill so there's always something new to do.

The thing that lets the Wii down is the Friend Code system, I'm glad the WiiU is going full netplay.
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Why am I playing Animal Crossing again?   Why am I playing Animal Crossing again? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 6:02 pm

They should make an animal crossing Gang wars. Move in to the hood join a gang do quest to help pay teh drug dealer back for the loan he gave you for the house. Every once in a while gangs try to kill you.
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Why am I playing Animal Crossing again?   Why am I playing Animal Crossing again? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 6:07 pm

Falcon...Pawnch! pawnch
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Why am I playing Animal Crossing again?   Why am I playing Animal Crossing again? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 6:21 pm

Can we please stop over using smilies everytime a new one gets added?
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Why am I playing Animal Crossing again?   Why am I playing Animal Crossing again? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 6:38 pm

I had to hit you in an epic way for that bad game idea. Also you should have added Damn to the end. Lmao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why am I playing Animal Crossing again?   Why am I playing Animal Crossing again? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why am I playing Animal Crossing again?
Page 1 of 1