Hello new user, we noticed you are not a member of our forum yet. Some topics are not visible to guest and you will be unable to receive access without logging in.
Hello new user, we noticed you are not a member of our forum yet. Some topics are not visible to guest and you will be unable to receive access without logging in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please post any projects, you are involved in, on our Project Forum
Welcome to DragonWing Community.
Forum Administrators: Deshar, Luciole2831.
Forum Moderators: Masterswordsonicman, Red, SethEckos, Reborn574.
Please join our Forum Game.

is a proyect my dream "feral survival action valdemir"

Go down 
+3
Luciole2831
Deshar
ndv123
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ndv123
Hatchling
Hatchling

is a proyect my dream "feral survival action valdemir" Empty
PostSubject: is a proyect my dream "feral survival action valdemir"   is a proyect my dream "feral survival action valdemir" Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 8:49 pm

NOTE: the original deleplover diary are in spanish. a try tranlated in english.

a litte view for my past:
I like the dragons, prety much, and i enough, the idea, "face the reallity kid" bulll"·@"t and "a dragon in protagonic role its stupid.
in MCanime i have a bad experience.
but i still on my hope in this project.

now i show you the gameplay, well the idea.

i noted the most challenge in this its, put a correct gameplay and get a good balance. and it one of my challenge, its put a dragon in a mature theme action game.
and inspired in MGsaga i got a posiblle answer.
"why i dont create my own type of gameplay?"
and in other proyects: blue scale, dragon fang, ride rebellion, and others.
i finish decided.
THE GENERE ITS : FERAL SURVIVAL ACTION.

in the movies, allwais the dragon have and human enemies, because it a villan, i take this perpestive, you got the eyes of depredator. like manhaunt games or jaws uneslashed.

but why "feral"
the answer is, you must do, a depredator and all that implies"
like eat, hunt, territory and other basics.
wild stealth and other elements.

Survival: like you are in a hostile terrytory, haunted and wanted, but the humans are no the only problem, i designed enemies based in the "depredator version" of real animals, i called "prey eaters".
you an eat it, or they can eat you.
and you must be killed well, on other csse is perjudical, EJ: broken acidentaly the stomach,, you are blind temporaly or your sense of smell, can be altedered.

in an other moment i post the storyline.
but it based in real world, in the 4TH world war.
"the world end in 3rd world war?" problably not. because it a war of resources, but it not a war of total control of world.
a world whitout borders, no countries. imperialism.

and why in this belic conflictn involves a dragon or dragon like creature?
iI will give you a clue, "una pista".
much people belive in the religion no matter was. the dragon is the esence of war.
a bad omen, a demon, a bad curse. or a god and salvation. armagedon or liberation.

unfortunately I can not give them, at least not now, the plot translated. Please forgive me. but if this small step.

if you want i post the original diary or the story. i post chapeters later. enjoy it.

it my proyect my dream.

in the story i inspired in H.P Lovercraft, Blade Runner, snatcher. Digimon world, toriko,prototype, ghost in the shell, rambo. and more.

and sorry i not good in english i am still a student in a college. chilean south america.
I hope it will please you.

if i got lucky the demo it relased in 4 or 5 years. Hell yea

Back to top Go down
ndv123
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: is a proyect my dream "feral survival action valdemir"   is a proyect my dream "feral survival action valdemir" Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 8:50 pm

fogive me whit my gramar. ok?
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information
Level: 6
Class: Swordsman
Guild:: Masters of Conflict

PostSubject: Re: is a proyect my dream "feral survival action valdemir"   is a proyect my dream "feral survival action valdemir" Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 9:08 pm

Sounds cool, I think the biggest problem you have right now is the language barrier.
It is hard to tell what you mean with some of it but I get the general idea and think it is great someone is actually considering putting gamers in the shoes of those dragons they once destroyed without question.

The one thing I don't really like is that you still have the dragon in the role of what seems to be a mindless (Or near enough) predator. I think it would be interesting to cast the humans as the villains and the Dragons as misunderstood and wise creatures, but that's just the way I think.
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information
Level: 5
Class: Rogue
Guild:: None

PostSubject: Re: is a proyect my dream "feral survival action valdemir"   is a proyect my dream "feral survival action valdemir" Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 9:12 pm

The idea sounds pretty cool but why would it take you so long for it to come out?
Back to top Go down
https://freerun.forumotion.net
ndv123
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: is a proyect my dream "feral survival action valdemir"   is a proyect my dream "feral survival action valdemir" Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 9:28 pm

it only a reception i the people was i plublic chapter of the story. it only was i go on in the story, i am not a profesional yet. but i get in in one year more.
that why the chiean education its poorly. the educational sistem its, the basic or primatry education, 1,2,3,4,5,5,6,7,8. an secondary education it 1, 2 ,3 ,4 medium.

it the ask why take so long, because, i wil get a good base.
o got and other proyects and then its one of most wanted for me.
and 10 years ago. i got the basic idea, BUT it not enougth, i reforced the story line and other things.
and also it very personal i promised i over an finish this.
but i need education, and experience,
the game designer carrer it takes aprox, 3 years.
and i publish the one-shot script, in the formus on the page. and i recibed a beca.
the porcentage in the game its over 17% or less, i dont know, but i finish the script.

PD: sorry whit the grammar and english. Lmao
Back to top Go down
ndv123
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: is a proyect my dream "feral survival action valdemir"   is a proyect my dream "feral survival action valdemir" Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 9:42 pm

Deshar wrote:
Sounds cool, I think the biggest problem you have right now is the language barrier.
It is hard to tell what you mean with some of it but I get the general idea and think it is great someone is actually considering putting gamers in the shoes of those dragons they once destroyed without question.

The one thing I don't really like is that you still have the dragon in the role of what seems to be a mindless (Or near enough) predator. I think it would be interesting to cast the humans as the villains and the Dragons as misunderstood and wise creatures, but that's just the way I think.

for couse. that it the problem, and i got you point, the preadtor it the basic of gameplay, but it not the real structure, the stealth it the basic, you got claws fangas fire but you are a mortal. and the humans got many weapons. it decision of you kill them eat them or shock them, like the infamous games.

in the story well o dont get the way can explain you, because the languege. but it somthing like this idea. "the planet of apes" and "the origin of the planet of apes" you know it? it somthig like it but whit dragons. or better explication its. in a genetic laboratory created artificial life forms, but somthin like a dragon, or mewtwo in pokemon movie. or exterminator.

the protagonist find this own freedom, but in these case a responsbility of they wisdom and power.
PD: fogive me, about the grammar XP
Back to top Go down
ndv123
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: is a proyect my dream "feral survival action valdemir"   is a proyect my dream "feral survival action valdemir" Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 9:54 pm

i promesed you the protagonist it not a mindless,(well in certain pointis in the story line)
but he can. talk!!
protagonist data.

name:Valdemir.
code name: Vald NO.23.
sex:male.
years old:"body" 3 years.
years old IA: 21 virtual years.

one dates in the story: it not my intention confused you, or simthing like that, please wait then tranlate the first chapter. and if no much problem, look all falts and errors or thigs if you dont understand.

why he is a IA?
what its a vald?
it not my intention spoiler you. Ninja my friends really like it!!. Hell yea
Back to top Go down
ndv123
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: is a proyect my dream "feral survival action valdemir"   is a proyect my dream "feral survival action valdemir" Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:38 pm

i am very happy if you like it.
it a good reception, in other fourms i practicaly "destroyed" i so happy. ('Happy')
Back to top Go down
Alt_0223
Wyvern
Wyvern
Alt_0223

Forum Game Information
Guild:: Masters Of Conflict

PostSubject: Re: is a proyect my dream "feral survival action valdemir"   is a proyect my dream "feral survival action valdemir" Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 5:29 pm

Wow, I really am looking forward to seeing what this story is all about, mainly because of the description that you gave of Valdemir having to use his wisdom responsibly. It reminds me of the phrase "With great power, comes great responsibility." All in all, the premise of the story is interesting, and I can't wait to read the story itself.
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: is a proyect my dream "feral survival action valdemir"   is a proyect my dream "feral survival action valdemir" Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 9:15 pm

I didn't know they had male dragons actually. Personally I didn't even know how they reproduce. Face Palm
Back to top Go down
MongMaster
Wyvern
Wyvern
MongMaster

PostSubject: Re: is a proyect my dream "feral survival action valdemir"   is a proyect my dream "feral survival action valdemir" Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 12:55 am

Are you trying to say that this was "destroyed" in other forums? I don't see why - it sounds pretty cool. Awesome Not totally sure I understand the story right now, but I think I get the idea of the gameplay.

I've been trying to compare it to something else, but the closest thing that springs to mind is NetHack or similar, and that's not even close. It's a very original idea - I'll give you that. Awesome

Good luck with this - I'll keep an eye on it. :)

[off topic]
Luciole2831 wrote:
I didn't know they had male dragons actually. Personally I didn't even know how they reproduce. Face Palm

Eeech, innuendo minefield - better watch where I step.
Well... my own dragons, Guirian Dragons, can be male or female, and can only reproduce through true love. Awesome But of course, other people might have different myths where dragons do it differently.
*BOOM*
Back to top Go down
http://mongmaster.wordpress.com/about/
Masterswordsonicman
Masterswordsonicman

Forum Game Information
Class: Colosseum Champion

PostSubject: Re: is a proyect my dream "feral survival action valdemir"   is a proyect my dream "feral survival action valdemir" Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 1:04 am

Asking how dragons reproduce is like asking how dinosaurs reproduce. Awesome

I would ask if you could please post or pm me the original spanish document, I think that I would have an easier time translating it, since I can speak both languages.
Back to top Go down
Shadowjudgement
Dragon Egg
Dragon Egg
Shadowjudgement

PostSubject: Re: is a proyect my dream "feral survival action valdemir"   is a proyect my dream "feral survival action valdemir" Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 7:24 am

It sounds cool but as you stated 4 to 5 years for the demo if you want/need any help i'll be there and keep us posted.
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: is a proyect my dream "feral survival action valdemir"   is a proyect my dream "feral survival action valdemir" Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 10:19 am

Yea and I MIGHT try to help after I can finish trying to get Smash bros revolution on it's feet.
Back to top Go down
ndv123
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: is a proyect my dream "feral survival action valdemir"   is a proyect my dream "feral survival action valdemir" Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 8:53 pm

Masterswordsonicman wrote:

I would ask if you could please post or pm me the original spanish document, I think that I would have an easier time translating it, since I can speak both languages.

study the anatomy, i thinked, the dragons so looks like similar a wolf, whith scales and wings.

in anatomy poin the dragon it most a psuedo-dinosaur. it more like a mammal animal. try this put a dragon fur and "what do you get?"

the spanish document, you can send me that please?, i idiom it spanish, español, latinoamerica, chile"it a contry".
Back to top Go down
ndv123
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: is a proyect my dream "feral survival action valdemir"   is a proyect my dream "feral survival action valdemir" Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 8:54 pm

MongMaster wrote:
Are you trying to say that this was "destroyed" in other forums? I don't see why - it sounds pretty cool. Awesome Not totally sure I understand the story right now, but I think I get the idea of the gameplay.

I've been trying to compare it to something else, but the closest thing that springs to mind is NetHack or similar, and that's not even close. It's a very original idea - I'll give you that. Awesome

Good luck with this - I'll keep an eye on it. :)

[off topic]
Luciole2831 wrote:

Eeech, innuendo minefield - better watch where I step.
Well... my own dragons, Guirian Dragons, can be male or female, and can only reproduce through true love. Awesome But of course, other people might have different myths where dragons do it differently.
*BOOM*

yes i am destroyed in other places. DX
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: is a proyect my dream "feral survival action valdemir"   is a proyect my dream "feral survival action valdemir" Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 8:57 pm

Why is it because of your english or something else? I really don't mind if the english is a lil harder to read long as your not talking Leet. Ya know with symbols and such.
Back to top Go down
ndv123
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: is a proyect my dream "feral survival action valdemir"   is a proyect my dream "feral survival action valdemir" Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 9:02 pm

i know i am. the demo "whit lucky it relased 3 or 4 years" because i am still an student.

but i have good news guys, in these days, i goona tranlate the 1st chapter Hell yea
and and need you to, yuo see the grammal errors.
and please whait" i am really pissed off, of all exams. it like a void HELP ME!!, jeje really it like a void these exams, eternal. but i try post it this weekend.
Back to top Go down
ndv123
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: is a proyect my dream "feral survival action valdemir"   is a proyect my dream "feral survival action valdemir" Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 9:16 pm

Luciole2831 wrote:
Why is it because of your english or something else? I really don't mind if the english is a lil harder to read long as your not talking Leet. Ya know with symbols and such.

i can read english it easy, but somethime i lost the contex. XP

but in the forum i was destroyed. i dont know it correc post another fourm but. in that form all mermbers aer fans to the anime. and that "sorry, forgive me about this" emo charactes sexy boys. i post a sinopsis and ALL OF THEM lunch me in the crash. of trash, because them think ALL these sinopsis are the all story.

and then tell me my concept it shit and the comentary "face the really kid". "you never finish your dream" "you are dreaming" "open your eyes" "you are inmature"

why? because all these guy are frustred? i dont know, DX
Back to top Go down
Masterswordsonicman
Masterswordsonicman

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: is a proyect my dream "feral survival action valdemir"   is a proyect my dream "feral survival action valdemir" Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 10:58 pm

ndv123 wrote:

study the anatomy, i thinked, the dragons so looks like similar a wolf, whith scales and wings.

in anatomy poin the dragon it most a psuedo-dinosaur. it more like a mammal animal. try this put a dragon fur and "what do you get?"

the spanish document, you can send me that please?, i idiom it spanish, español, latinoamerica, chile"it a contry".
If you guys could excuse me, I'd like to speak to him in spanish, although I'll translate everything we say, okay?
~AHEM~
Hola, realmente no te entendi lo que degiste recien pero yo habia preguntado si me podrias mandarme el documento original que estaba en español, haci talvez podria traduzirlo mejor, estabien? Yo vivo en Argentina, el pais precticamente alado del tuyo.

I just said that I didn't understand what he had said in english so if he could please send me the document in spanish so I could maybe translate it better, since he seems to be having a hard time. I also said that I live in Argentina, the country next to his.
Back to top Go down
Alt_0223
Wyvern
Wyvern
Alt_0223

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: is a proyect my dream "feral survival action valdemir"   is a proyect my dream "feral survival action valdemir" Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 11:13 pm

That would be good, pero yo hablo un poco de español tradicional, como en el idioma del país de España. Hay algunas diferencias, ya sabes. Me gusta usar Google para traducir las palabras que yo no lo sé, me hace parecer más inteligente.
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: is a proyect my dream "feral survival action valdemir"   is a proyect my dream "feral survival action valdemir" Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 4:11 pm

I'm on my phone.... google translated wont help me here.
Back to top Go down
Masterswordsonicman
Masterswordsonicman

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: is a proyect my dream "feral survival action valdemir"   is a proyect my dream "feral survival action valdemir" Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 4:46 pm

Alt_0223 wrote:
That would be good, pero yo hablo un poco de español tradicional, como en el idioma del país de España. Hay algunas diferencias, ya sabes. Me gusta usar Google para traducir las palabras que yo no lo sé, me hace parecer más inteligente.
That would be good, but I speak traditional spanish, like in spain. There are a few diferences, you know. I like using google to translate the words that I don't know, It makes me seem more inteligent.

But I NEVER use a translator
Back to top Go down
Alt_0223
Wyvern
Wyvern
Alt_0223

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: is a proyect my dream "feral survival action valdemir"   is a proyect my dream "feral survival action valdemir" Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 5:01 pm

Alt_0223 wrote:
That would be good, but I speak traditional spanish, like in spain. There are a few diferences, you know. I like using google to translate the words that I don't know, It makes me seem more inteligent.

But I NEVER use a translator
Lol, I'm still working on my Spanish, but I was able to say the first sentence without the use of a translator.
Back to top Go down
ndv123
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: is a proyect my dream "feral survival action valdemir"   is a proyect my dream "feral survival action valdemir" Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 8:27 pm

i canot put the link, but really its painful kicked like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: is a proyect my dream "feral survival action valdemir"   is a proyect my dream "feral survival action valdemir" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

is a proyect my dream "feral survival action valdemir"
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next