Hello new user, we noticed you are not a member of our forum yet. Some topics are not visible to guest and you will be unable to receive access without logging in.
Hello new user, we noticed you are not a member of our forum yet. Some topics are not visible to guest and you will be unable to receive access without logging in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please post any projects, you are involved in, on our Project Forum
Welcome to DragonWing Community.
Forum Administrators: Deshar, Luciole2831.
Forum Moderators: Masterswordsonicman, Red, SethEckos, Reborn574.
Please join our Forum Game.

Sorry for my absence.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information
Level: 6
Class: Swordsman
Guild:: Masters of Conflict

Sorry for my absence. Empty
PostSubject: Sorry for my absence.   Sorry for my absence. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 10:26 am

Sorry for my absence last week, I had a holiday that had been booked a long time ago so I couldn't miss it. But I am back now and will be working on getting the forum back on its feet.

I'll be looking into some of the troubles we've been having and hoping to solve them, if any of you can help with these troubles then please do.
If you know anyone who might like something on one of our forums then please ask them to at least have a look, any activity you can help bring us will be appreciated.

Thankyou for your time.

Back to top Go down

Sorry for my absence.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Site Stuff :: News-
Jump to: