Hello new user, we noticed you are not a member of our forum yet. Some topics are not visible to guest and you will be unable to receive access without logging in.
Hello new user, we noticed you are not a member of our forum yet. Some topics are not visible to guest and you will be unable to receive access without logging in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please post any projects, you are involved in, on our Project Forum
Welcome to DragonWing Community.
Forum Administrators: Deshar, Luciole2831.
Forum Moderators: Masterswordsonicman, Red, SethEckos, Reborn574.
Please join our Forum Game.

SSBR V0.1 update.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information
Level: 5
Class: Rogue
Guild:: None

SSBR V0.1 update. Empty
PostSubject: SSBR V0.1 update.   SSBR V0.1 update. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:36 pm

SethEckos wrote:
Unfortunately for those who have been told that SSBR Demo v0.1 would be released this weekend, my bad... hehe ^_^; There's still bunch of glitches and all that fun stuff.. you thought it was LEGIT eh? LOL but i mean ive got the base Smash... all the move-sets are in placed Ive gain much knowledge over these 2months. However, i came with the conclusion too post my deleloping progress(psst..someone make a DOJO o.o') too help those who are hungry for information that BUG me a lot... you welcome >.<.

So Basically i am going to be sharing information of the game every week, This system is only for now on till someone makes an Legit DOJO. As i mentioned before don't bug me Except for(Artist's,Programmers,and what ever!) this Demo is nearly done.. i would say you will see it in the holidays. So for now Enjoy the updates!

Luke Skywalker
SSBR V0.1 update. Luke12
Luke Joins Revolution! as an Assistant Trophy.

SSBR V0.1 update. Screen10
Slash after slash, Kirby is sent flying!

Luke is an Assist Trophy based of from "Star Wars" with the Force there's no time for games..As soon as he comes out he releases a combo of slashes towards to the enemies.

Back to top Go down
https://freerun.forumotion.net

SSBR V0.1 update.
Page 1 of 1