Hello new user, we noticed you are not a member of our forum yet. Some topics are not visible to guest and you will be unable to receive access without logging in.
Hello new user, we noticed you are not a member of our forum yet. Some topics are not visible to guest and you will be unable to receive access without logging in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please post any projects, you are involved in, on our Project Forum
Welcome to DragonWing Community.
Forum Administrators: Deshar, Luciole2831.
Forum Moderators: Masterswordsonicman, Red, SethEckos, Reborn574.
Please join our Forum Game.

Dragon The Luciole Story

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information
Level: 5
Class: Rogue
Guild:: None

Dragon The Luciole Story Empty
PostSubject: Dragon The Luciole Story   Dragon The Luciole Story Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 9:51 pm

This is based on the story that was posted in my profile character.
I am only giving you the prologue i shall give you out no other information.

What is Dragon The Luciole Story?

"Dragon The Luciole Story" is a story about a young boy named Luciole raised up by monks along with other orphans who grows up knowing martial arts as a way of life. Early on in the story he finds out that his grandmaster was once the war coordinator of a global empire known as Wuutai Shira. About 2 monthes after the grandmaster notices strange cloud signals, the Wuutai attack the island. All monks in the village prepared for battle. Weapon in hand they all waited just before the beach, when the invaders arrived, with a loud cry for battle both sides rushed towards each other for combat. As the fighting went on Grand master ran to the inside of the temple and grabbed the boy named Luciole he took in hiding and shivering in the corner. The grandmaster picked him up and began to run out the door. As he went outside he noticed the fighting was already inside the village as he saw the towns people being slaughtered. He ran as fast as he could to the Spirit shrine, age was not on his side as his time was near upon him. While he was climbing the stairs 3 invaders had appeared before him one with a yellow and orange robe wearing a royal hat, one wearing a mask that appeared to be a medicine mans, the other appeared to be a high ranking soldier with a strange weapon with a hole on the end of it. The grandmaster had a frightened look on his face just as these attackers were about to kill him a monk shot an arrows in the face of the unmasked soldier. Another monk jumped down in between the grandmaster and the 3 invaders. "Go" he shouted "I'll hold them off" he said. The grand master ran off looking back the monk fought bravely and with all effort he fell to knee's before there might. the master ran inside the shrine with the 2 following him. As the 3 walked inside the master was un seen as he was hiding behind a square podium holding a book, as he reached up he grabbed a strange scroll rolled it up and put in the boys shirt. Just as he thought it was safe he slid his foot, the masked warrior looked over, he turned back appearing as if he had seen nothing. The 2 continued to walk forward moving closer and closer towards a strange statue standing stories high which appeared to be in the shape of a dragon. When the grandmaster noticed it was safe to move he ran silently as fast as he could to a big door, he opened it and set the child down with the other children hidden inside the dark room as he was closing the door the child attempted to run back out to see his master one last time. As he looked up the grand master gave him one last faint smile, then in the reflection of the child's eyes. Was what happened next, the masked warrior stabbed his blades through the old monk.....

The door closed.

This series is animated in a 2d jus sprite style with plot heavily added into to this with twist along the way. The animation style of this will be different and not a Dragon ball z style of animation. This is centered around a older time of spirits and martial artist. The story is very unique as some areas of the world have not been realized to technology far near as much as others.

Last edited by Luciole2831 on Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://freerun.forumotion.net
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information
Level: 6
Class: Swordsman
Guild:: Masters of Conflict

PostSubject: Re: Dragon The Luciole Story   Dragon The Luciole Story Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 11:05 am

Hey Luc, any progress? Or have you been too busy with the Smash bros game?
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Dragon The Luciole Story   Dragon The Luciole Story Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 6:42 pm

a little, i mostly am still spriting. I am trying to use sprites i make instead of stuff from other games.

Edit: I actually have alot of the sprites done already. Here is some of the people i will be using that I ALONE have sprited with original outfits.

Dragon The Luciole Story Costume_2__p_by_luciole2831-d30ux6r Dragon The Luciole Story Custom_pose__by_luciole2831-d39hlxi
Dragon The Luciole Story Transformation_click_to_view_by_luciole2831-d34k6jpDragon The Luciole Story Idle_by_luciole2831-d327zq5Dragon The Luciole Story 3b85bc1731f982db2be4903ad0f79486
Dragon The Luciole Story Luc_idle_by_luciole2831-d2zitpv
Dragon The Luciole Story Profilepic-1

Some of these sprites contained white coloring which was removed after transparency.
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Dragon The Luciole Story   Dragon The Luciole Story Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 8:03 pm

Have you sheeted any of them?
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Dragon The Luciole Story   Dragon The Luciole Story Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 8:24 pm

Full sheets done:
Dragon The Luciole Story Costume_2__p_by_luciole2831-d30ux6r

over 70% complete:
Dragon The Luciole Story Luc_idle_by_luciole2831-d2zitpv

Basic Movements done:

Dragon The Luciole Story Custom_pose__by_luciole2831-d39hlxiDragon The Luciole Story Transformation_click_to_view_by_luciole2831-d34k6jpDragon The Luciole Story Idle_by_luciole2831-d327zq5Dragon The Luciole Story 3b85bc1731f982db2be4903ad0f79486
Back to top Go down
Naes-Igasu
Elder Dragon
Elder Dragon
Naes-Igasu

PostSubject: Re: Dragon The Luciole Story   Dragon The Luciole Story Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 8:29 pm

One question... Do you know how to Code/ Program?
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Dragon The Luciole Story   Dragon The Luciole Story Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 8:33 pm

Sweet.
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Dragon The Luciole Story   Dragon The Luciole Story Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 6:42 pm

Updated the preview script.
Title of the story is official now as Dragon The Luciole Story.
Last bits of Dialogue are being written for Chapter 1 Season 1
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Dragon The Luciole Story   Dragon The Luciole Story Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 6:54 pm

Naes-Igasu wrote:
One question... Do you know how to Code/ Program?

In flash i know the basic buttons and basic things of that nature that i will do during the creation but no serious programming which i won't even be using until there is a small mini game apart of the story which will be very easy to complete and will be for later episodes.

UPDATE: 3/3/2011

My timing is very off i have not finished the main characters sheet just yet it will take a bit longer but i am trying as fast as i can. After i am done with it i shall be working on 1 other sheet and be ready to animate.
Back to top Go down
I like people
Wyvern
Wyvern
I like people

PostSubject: Re: Dragon The Luciole Story   Dragon The Luciole Story Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 4:04 am

There are some guys that odd, You should fix.
The guys with the helmets.
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Dragon The Luciole Story   Dragon The Luciole Story Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 1:38 pm

Nah there is nothing wrong with them on there. Some colors were removed during transparency and looks like some were dulled.
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Dragon The Luciole Story   Dragon The Luciole Story Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 8:37 pm

A sneak preview of an attack which will be shown during mid/late season of the luciole story.

Dragon The Luciole Story Loopingflame
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Dragon The Luciole Story   Dragon The Luciole Story Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 6:14 pm

This project is being put on hold for something else i am making shall take it's place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon The Luciole Story   Dragon The Luciole Story Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon The Luciole Story
Page 1 of 1