Hello new user, we noticed you are not a member of our forum yet. Some topics are not visible to guest and you will be unable to receive access without logging in.
Hello new user, we noticed you are not a member of our forum yet. Some topics are not visible to guest and you will be unable to receive access without logging in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please post any projects, you are involved in, on our Project Forum
Welcome to DragonWing Community.
Forum Administrators: Deshar, Luciole2831.
Forum Moderators: Masterswordsonicman, Red, SethEckos, Reborn574.
Please join our Forum Game.

Final Smash Gitch

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ultimatejp
Bearded Dragon
Bearded Dragon
Ultimatejp

Location : Final Destination fighting Master hand with all the super smash bros characters

Final Smash Gitch Empty
PostSubject: Final Smash Gitch   Final Smash Gitch Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 9:07 pm

When i get the smash ball i was with Mario and i had that fire thing alround me and then when i press special button Mario standard special which is shooting fireballs and then uses his final smash he should just do his final smash this happens with Kirby too.
Back to top Go down
Naes-Igasu
Elder Dragon
Elder Dragon
Naes-Igasu

Final Smash Gitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Smash Gitch   Final Smash Gitch Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 10:31 pm

That's never happened to me before.
Back to top Go down
Ultimatejp
Bearded Dragon
Bearded Dragon
Ultimatejp

Location : Final Destination fighting Master hand with all the super smash bros characters

Final Smash Gitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Smash Gitch   Final Smash Gitch Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 10:32 pm

Try it when you get the smash ball and press special button mario will do his standard special shooting fireballs then his final smash mario finale.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Final Smash Gitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Smash Gitch   Final Smash Gitch Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Smash Gitch
Page 1 of 1