Hello new user, we noticed you are not a member of our forum yet. Some topics are not visible to guest and you will be unable to receive access without logging in.
Hello new user, we noticed you are not a member of our forum yet. Some topics are not visible to guest and you will be unable to receive access without logging in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please post any projects, you are involved in, on our Project Forum
Welcome to DragonWing Community.
Forum Administrators: Deshar, Luciole2831.
Forum Moderators: Masterswordsonicman, Red, SethEckos, Reborn574.
Please join our Forum Game.

Sonic smash a bust

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Masterswordsonicman
Masterswordsonicman

Forum Game Information
Level: 6
Class: Colosseum Champion
Guild:: Masters of Conflict

Sonic smash a bust Empty
PostSubject: Sonic smash a bust   Sonic smash a bust Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 12:13 pm

Version 2.0
I was fighting as sonic, got the smash ball and used the final smash. First gotta say that the timer to use super sonic was maybe too long. Was playing a 10 stock match, I killed kirby 5 times with the attack. Also noticed that while being super, if you press down on the ground, you will get sonic's normal duck sprite, your not even super sonic when doing it. I was also able to pick up the assist trophy using this. Super sonic should also be able to go faster, fast enough so he is hard to contol. After the smash ended, it wouldn't turn back to normal sonic, plus I couldn't attack. I couldn't fly either, only jump. Then I got an ERROR

for object obj_sonic_downsmash:

Error in expression:master
position 1: Unknown variable master
Back to top Go down

Sonic smash a bust
Page 1 of 1