Hello new user, we noticed you are not a member of our forum yet. Some topics are not visible to guest and you will be unable to receive access without logging in.
Hello new user, we noticed you are not a member of our forum yet. Some topics are not visible to guest and you will be unable to receive access without logging in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please post any projects, you are involved in, on our Project Forum
Welcome to DragonWing Community.
Forum Administrators: Deshar, Luciole2831.
Forum Moderators: Masterswordsonicman, Red, SethEckos, Reborn574.
Please join our Forum Game.

Characters

Go down 
+6
Ultimatejp
SethEckos
eriko hemming
Deshar
Red
Luciole2831
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Red
Red

Forum Game Information
Level: 2
Class: New Recruit
Guild:: None

Characters - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Characters   Characters - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 10:03 pm

I dunno. Waluigi has never had a game of his own, and he's never been in a non-spinoff Mario game.
The moveset would be the pain in the ass to pull out and honestly, I think he should be removed off the list for someone who would actually have a significance towards a smash game in the terms of movesets.

My suggestions as it stands are:

-Emil Castagnier
-Viewtiful Joe
-Zero
-Some-fighter related character that isn't Ryu.
Sorry. I want my icon fighter to be someone who isn't so generic feeling. Maybe Morrigan from Darkstalkers?

Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information
Level: 6
Class: Swordsman
Guild:: Masters of Conflict

PostSubject: Re: Characters   Characters - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 10:07 pm

Red wrote:
I dunno. Waluigi has never had a game of his own, and he's never been in a non-spinoff Mario game.
The moveset would be the pain in the ass to pull out and honestly, I think he should be removed off the list for someone who would actually have a significance towards a smash game in the terms of movesets.
Didn't Captain Falcons moveset litterally come from Smash Bros, as in he had no moveset before he was even put into that game? At least Waluigi has one or two moves of which you can work off of.
Back to top Go down
Red
Red

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Characters   Characters - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 10:23 pm

Deshar wrote:
Red wrote:
Didn't Captain Falcons moveset litterally come from Smash Bros, as in he had no moveset before he was even put into that game? At least Waluigi has one or two moves of which you can work off of.
No his general moveset does have signifcance.

It isn't random crap.

Falcon Punch

Well, besides his signature Falcon punch. The rest is believed to be incorporated from that single attack.
I still think someone could go in place of Waluigi unless his moveset is well developed.
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information
Level: 5
Class: Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Characters   Characters - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:57 am

Well Captain falcon had his own anime which i believe thats where they got his game ideas and the "Falcon punch" And "Vulcan kick".
Back to top Go down
https://freerun.forumotion.net
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Characters   Characters - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:24 am

Red wrote:
Deshar wrote:
Red wrote:

It isn't random crap.

Falcon Punch

Well, besides his signature Falcon punch. The rest is believed to be incorporated from that single attack.
I still think someone could go in place of Waluigi unless his moveset is well developed.

I never mentioned either Significance or random crap, I simply mentioned that Captain Falcons moveset was created on Smash Bros.
Also If you check the Waluigi development, it's not just random crap as you put it.
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Characters   Characters - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:25 am

SagaciousMartialStyles wrote:
Well Captain falcon had his own anime which i believe thats where they got his game ideas and the "Falcon punch" And "Vulcan kick".
I didn't know that.
Back to top Go down
Ultimatejp
Bearded Dragon
Bearded Dragon
Ultimatejp

Location : Final Destination fighting Master hand with all the super smash bros characters

PostSubject: Re: Characters   Characters - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:28 am

In the F zeros games captain falcon never had a moveset so i dont know which game falcon punch came from all the f zero games were only racing all his moves were made up.

Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Characters   Characters - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:48 am

First time the Falcon Punch was used is in this anime call "F-zero Falcon Densetsu"

Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Characters   Characters - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 11:07 am

SagaciousMartialStyles wrote:
First time the Falcon Punch was used is in this anime call "F-zero Falcon Densetsu"

But did that anime come out before or after the first smash bros.?
Back to top Go down
Red
Red

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Characters   Characters - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 4:53 pm

Deshar wrote:
Red wrote:
Deshar wrote:
Red wrote:

It isn't random crap.

Falcon Punch

I never mentioned either Significance or random crap, I simply mentioned that Captain Falcons moveset was created on Smash Bros.
Also If you check the Waluigi development, it's not just random crap as you put it.
And I said it wasn't just created on the spot. The moveset does have significance.

And, when I put Waluigi in the way that I did, he never had his own game and he was practically in all Mario spin-offs, meaning he has nothing of his own. Claiming to be Wario's brother, he has never appeared in any of his games.
If he cameo'd, it was a minor role. Which leads to the section of the universal icon?

... my point being.
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Characters   Characters - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 9:41 pm

Red wrote:
Deshar wrote:
Red wrote:
Deshar wrote:
Red wrote:

It isn't random crap.

Falcon Punch

And I said it wasn't just created on the spot. The moveset does have significance.

And, when I put Waluigi in the way that I did, he never had his own game and he was practically in all Mario spin-offs, meaning he has nothing of his own. Claiming to be Wario's brother, he has never appeared in any of his games.
If he cameo'd, it was a minor role. Which leads to the section of the universal icon?

... my point being.
Again, I never mentioned significance, moveset or otherwise. I simply mentioned that Captain Falcons moveset was created on Smash Bros.
Waluigi was created to be the evil version of Luigi, just like Wario is the evil version of Mario. If anything I would think that Waluigi would appear in a Luigi game but those are few and far between, not to mention the only Luigi game since Waluigis creation is Luigis mansion, which only had Boos and Toads in it aside from Mario, Luigi the the professor...The scenario doesn't account for evil version characters like Wario of Waluigi.
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Characters   Characters - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 11:12 pm

Offtopic: i should really make a rule saying no qoute pyramid unless in spam section.

Anyways about that moveset.
Back to top Go down
Red
Red

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Characters   Characters - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 7:24 am

Alright, I'm tired of this.

It's 5:22 here, and I'm just going to rephrase this:

Captain Falcon's moveset was not created entirely on the spot.
Falcon Punch was the only legit move in the making, and his moveset besides that has been Sakurai'd.

This was all I was trying to say.
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Characters   Characters - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 10:47 am

Sorry about that Luc, didn't realise it was becoming a quote pyramid.

And Red, don't just drop out of a dicussion because things arnt going as planned, if you really believe in the reason you brought it up then stick with it.

I also realise that Captain Falcons moveset wasn't created on the spot but still it was created on Smash Bros, and that was all I was saying. Since this conversation is mainly about Waluigi I will add that also Waluigis moveset isn't being made on the spot, it has relation to the games he has been in, in the same way Captain Falcons Falcon Punch has relation to something he has.

I only used Captain Falcon as an comparative in order to show that not all characters in Smash Bros had full movesets before being added to the game, I guess I could say the Ice Climbers would be another example, yes they already had one move layed out but the rest of their moveset was simply built around that. That and the whole idea of having two characters that followed each other around was very unique on Smash Bros. But from what I know the Ice Climbers were taken out of Brawl ((I'm possibly wrong here.)) so I didn't think them relevant to the current generation of Smash Bros from which we got most of our character list.

I would personally like to see Waluigi in our game since it would be unique and I'd have another character I'd possibly use. ((Aside from Kirby, Metaknight and Yoshi.))
Back to top Go down
Naes-Igasu
Elder Dragon
Elder Dragon
Naes-Igasu

PostSubject: Re: Characters   Characters - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 11:42 pm

No! I've already started Waluigi! You can't take him out! I've got his entire moveset already!
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Characters   Characters - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 4:43 pm

I think we could keep him in cause his moveset wouldn't be copied at all. Also let's try not to get anymore mario characters because that game has way too many characters in already.
Back to top Go down
Naes-Igasu
Elder Dragon
Elder Dragon
Naes-Igasu

PostSubject: Re: Characters   Characters - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 1:45 am

Yes, you can't kill Waluigi!
Back to top Go down
I like people
Wyvern
Wyvern
I like people

PostSubject: Re: Characters   Characters - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 5:18 am

what series should he be in?
Mario's or Wario's?
Back to top Go down
Naes-Igasu
Elder Dragon
Elder Dragon
Naes-Igasu

PostSubject: Re: Characters   Characters - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 7:02 am

If it's biker Wario, then the Wario universe. If we choose the plumber outfit, then the Mario universe would be more suiting. But that's just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Ultimatejp
Bearded Dragon
Bearded Dragon
Ultimatejp

Location : Final Destination fighting Master hand with all the super smash bros characters

PostSubject: Re: Characters   Characters - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 10:58 pm

On the roster who's unlockable whos starter?
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Characters   Characters - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:09 pm

I don't think we've decided.
Back to top Go down
I like people
Wyvern
Wyvern
I like people

PostSubject: Re: Characters   Characters - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:20 pm

WE SHALL DECIDE!

:D
Back to top Go down
SethEckos
SethEckos

PostSubject: Re: Characters   Characters - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 6:41 am

No... Sazh... No... Lighting >.<"
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Characters   Characters - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 12:54 pm

We could probably keep that a secret until the actual game is out. Cause everybody knows you can unlock you're first few character just by using the unlocked character and going through classic mode.
Example: Mario is unlocked luigi is locked. Go through classic mode with mario and unlock luigi.
Back to top Go down
Ultimatejp
Bearded Dragon
Bearded Dragon
Ultimatejp

PostSubject: Re: Characters   Characters - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 1:10 pm

Yh we should keep it a secret then reveal it when the full game is out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Characters   Characters - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Characters
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next