Hello new user, we noticed you are not a member of our forum yet. Some topics are not visible to guest and you will be unable to receive access without logging in.
Hello new user, we noticed you are not a member of our forum yet. Some topics are not visible to guest and you will be unable to receive access without logging in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please post any projects, you are involved in, on our Project Forum
Welcome to DragonWing Community.
Forum Administrators: Deshar, Luciole2831.
Forum Moderators: Masterswordsonicman, Red, SethEckos, Reborn574.
Please join our Forum Game.

Updates and Forum Game

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information
Level: 6
Class: Swordsman
Guild:: Masters of Conflict

Updates and Forum Game Empty
PostSubject: Updates and Forum Game   Updates and Forum Game Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 8:45 pm

Firstly I would like to bring your attention to the Affliates Section of the forum, this section is listed under our portal which happens to be our homepage so Affiliates here will get pleanty of attention. Our current ones are:
Updates and Forum Game Korah
Updates and Forum Game 14c9eb26f43ae386c5c1597fe4235645
Please have a look at them if you can find the time.

Next up, activity progress.
Thankyou to all of you who have been posting as of late, new and old. Thanks to you we are definately alot more active. And welcome to the forum new members, we're glad to have you here and hope you will have a good time.

Next, I'm sure you're aware but the Project Showcase hasn't been active for a while, you'll hopefully be happy to know that this Monday its back with picks from our Media forum. Ofcourse I'd also like to pick from the Projects section so get posting your Projects.

We've had word that the Super Smash Bros Revolution V2 is nearing its completion, I'm not entirely sure when it'll be out but lets hope it's some time soon.

Finally we will finish the update with recent events from the DragonWing Forum Game.
There has been alot of updates recently regarding Equipment and Classes, be sure to check them over if you haven't already.
A new addition to the game, Guilds, these are the money makers in the game so be sure to join an official guild so you can buy new equipment, go on missions and run around in your Guilds very own subforum.
A new area, Mystical Forest, has opened up, its an amasing place suitable for those who value their wisdom.
There are two events open in the game:
The Colosseum Tornament
Competitors from all over the game will come together to compete for the prizes, join this heated tornament to battle it out for supremacy. Don't worry though, your level doesn't hinder you chances.
The Cursed One
A cursed figure is wandering through the Mystical Forest, what could his purpose be? Whatever the reason for his being, he attacks whoever gets too close. Can you defeat him and free him from his curse?
Note: You may need a team of people to beat him.
Again I would like to draw your attention to the contest to name the Forum Game, we have yet to settle on the name and you gain things on the Forum Game if your submitted name is picked.
Back to top Go down

Updates and Forum Game
Page 1 of 1