Hello new user, we noticed you are not a member of our forum yet. Some topics are not visible to guest and you will be unable to receive access without logging in.
Hello new user, we noticed you are not a member of our forum yet. Some topics are not visible to guest and you will be unable to receive access without logging in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please post any projects, you are involved in, on our Project Forum
Welcome to DragonWing Community.
Forum Administrators: Deshar, Luciole2831.
Forum Moderators: Masterswordsonicman, Red, SethEckos, Reborn574.
Please join our Forum Game.

Assassins creed story

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information
Level: 5
Class: Rogue
Guild:: None

Assassins creed story Empty
PostSubject: Assassins creed story   Assassins creed story Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 12:07 am

Where do you think the story will lead to? The story line is so mysterious and deshar I think you played the game. You remember that lady in assassins creed 2 at the end I can't remember her name but she was saying she was trying to help man kind? I figured out that she Is trying to destroy mankind. If you look at "The truth" the entire video collections of it. And as adam and eve are running away with the piece of Eden, and they look inside the window of the building. The person holding up the other piece of Eden is that same lady! Look at the video and she has the same clothes on...
Back to top Go down
https://freerun.forumotion.net
Masterswordsonicman
Masterswordsonicman

Forum Game Information
Level: 6
Class: Colosseum Champion
Guild:: Masters of Conflict

PostSubject: Re: Assassins creed story   Assassins creed story Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 12:30 am

I am a big fan of assassin's creed, the lady whome you are refering to, the person from the lost civilization, isn't trying to destroy mankind, she's trying to lead desmond into doing... something... because desmond is... Have you played brotherhood? It explains things that if I said them here they would become spoilers so...

But yes, she is indeed the one in the video, because she is suposed to be the survivor of the lost civilization, or something like that... Anyway, from what I know, there was some kind of war between the gods and the humans, the gods controled the humans with the artifacts ( I may be wrong about this) and adam and eve were the first ones to be able to have some kind of resistance to their control, which explains why Ezio is immune to the artifacts power in the game.

Now, if I remember correctly, That women is actually trying to guide desmond, saying that he has to go to the temple to be able to save mankind, but to do this, she does something terrible in brotherhood...
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Assassins creed story   Assassins creed story Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 12:38 am

Yea i played brother hood and I know she does____ to____ at the end. But if watched the truth from brotherhood. Then subject i believe 16 speaks to desmond and tells him that you're sun/son is dying. I believe that it is the SUN and it is dying. And the god lady remember in AC2 she said she was not a god but she was just the race that created the humans and Ezio is a descendant of Adam. But subject 16 says she is not who she says she is. And remember that subject 16 is speaking to desmond, he already knows that the god lady(i call her god cause she looks like it) killed her at the end of the game. So subject 16 found out something while he was still alive so he knows the actual story which is why he tells desmond to come find him(He might still be alive somehow considering he is an assassin) so I think it's Miura i think her name was who is trying to trick Desmond into helping her destroy mankind. I mean if you look at it, If the gods destroyed nearly all humans the last thing I would want to do is give them tips on how to keep there race alive.

EDIT:

Also I think it is possible for the assassins to communicate in some sort of way without actually being there. Like you know how Desmond see's visions of Ezio because he stayed in the animus for to long? Well if you look at the trailer for AC revelations then while Ezio is fighting it looks almost as if Altair can see him because he guides him on where to go. The strange thing about it was that even though they both had different missions Altair was leading him the same path. And when they were about to hang Ezio Altair showed him told him to do a leap of faith.
Back to top Go down
Masterswordsonicman
Masterswordsonicman

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Assassins creed story   Assassins creed story Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 12:56 am

AC revelation's story consists of Ezio traveling the world looking for all the secrets that Altair left behind before he died, in the trailer it shows Ezio seeing the image of Altair. Desmond only saw Ezio cause of the bleeding effect, but I think in the trailer it shows that Ezio is retracing altair's steps, then again...
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Assassins creed story   Assassins creed story Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 1:04 am

I don't know but i was thinking. Did they ever say this was the final game? I never actually knew whether or not. But what if AC is one of those games where they actually number the games and all these were just add ons to assassins creed 1? I know they said they would only have 3 but Revelations is the 5th installment of assassins creed.
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information
Class: Swordsman

PostSubject: Re: Assassins creed story   Assassins creed story Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 10:33 am

Nope, never played it.
Back to top Go down
Masterswordsonicman
Masterswordsonicman

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Assassins creed story   Assassins creed story Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 8:13 pm

Revelations last game? I don't think so. They will probably in some point introduce a new protaginist in the story, but the story is such a hell that now my head hurts.
Also did you know there is also a facebook game? I don't remember how it's called but I've pretty much beat it.
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Assassins creed story   Assassins creed story Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 9:48 pm

Nah I deleted my face book. I liked it for.... the first few days but I didn't see anything on there that I couldn't already do on my phone XD. And nah i didn't know, did you know they have an AC for the Iphone?
Back to top Go down
Masterswordsonicman
Masterswordsonicman

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Assassins creed story   Assassins creed story Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 8:00 pm

Did you know they had an AC for the Ds?
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Assassins creed story   Assassins creed story Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:03 pm

Yup and one for the PSP. Although I only played the ones on that came out for home consoles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassins creed story   Assassins creed story Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assassins creed story
Page 1 of 1