Hello new user, we noticed you are not a member of our forum yet. Some topics are not visible to guest and you will be unable to receive access without logging in.
Hello new user, we noticed you are not a member of our forum yet. Some topics are not visible to guest and you will be unable to receive access without logging in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please post any projects, you are involved in, on our Project Forum
Welcome to DragonWing Community.
Forum Administrators: Deshar, Luciole2831.
Forum Moderators: Masterswordsonicman, Red, SethEckos, Reborn574.
Please join our Forum Game.

Is the forum still alive????

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheNewShadowjudgement
Dragon Egg
Dragon Egg

Is the forum still alive???? Empty
PostSubject: Is the forum still alive????   Is the forum still alive???? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 8:27 pm

Hey people! I last posted in the SSBR topic submitting a logo idea and since my e-mail was delete D: So i created a new account but im wondering, is this forum dead?Question
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information
Level: 5
Class: Rogue
Guild:: None

Is the forum still alive???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is the forum still alive????   Is the forum still alive???? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 10:09 pm

First of all I have no idea how you're even able to post in the news section lmao.
And no this forum is dead. Don't even know where everybody went to, or how you found this place,
http://luciole2831.deviantart.com/
My deviant art if you're trynna stay in touch, i'm thinking about making a new forum later on for spriters and animators and such. So send me a message on there.
Back to top Go down
https://freerun.forumotion.net

Is the forum still alive????
Page 1 of 1