Hello new user, we noticed you are not a member of our forum yet. Some topics are not visible to guest and you will be unable to receive access without logging in.
Hello new user, we noticed you are not a member of our forum yet. Some topics are not visible to guest and you will be unable to receive access without logging in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please post any projects, you are involved in, on our Project Forum
Welcome to DragonWing Community.
Forum Administrators: Deshar, Luciole2831.
Forum Moderators: Masterswordsonicman, Red, SethEckos, Reborn574.
Please join our Forum Game.

The Great Neutral City

Go down 
+2
Masterswordsonicman
Deshar
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information
Level: 5
Class: Rogue
Guild:: None

The Great Neutral City - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Neutral City   The Great Neutral City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 10:22 pm

Korrin asks around wondering why the doors to the masters' guild was closed so early in the day. "Well you see the masters' guild are in charge of guild affairs, when ever there is a problem with them after it is resolved they close the doors and begin a discussion on so that they can be on the lookout for any more trouble makers within guilds. Your not from around here are you? We had a couple other travlers enter the great gates a while before you, try not too ask to many questions as it might raise suspicion of trouble in the city to point towards you.". Korrin takes into consideration.

Last edited by Luciole2831 on Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://freerun.forumotion.net
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information
Level: 6
Class: Swordsman
Guild:: Masters of Conflict

PostSubject: Re: The Great Neutral City   The Great Neutral City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 10:29 pm

((Just something I feel the need to correct you on there Luc, The Neutral Alliance are the leaders of the Great Neutral City. The Masters Guild are the governing body of the Guilds. The only correlation between the two is the leader of The Masters Guild is a member of the Neutral Alliance.))

Deshar pushed open the doors of the tavern and stepped inside, there were many merry people in here, this was more like his kind of thing. He began walking over to the bar area so that he could get something to drink. Once there he spoke to the bar tender and was asked what he'd like to drink. "I'll have..." He looked at the person guzzling down his pint next to him. "Whatever he's having." The bartender nodded and began pouring the draft.
Back to top Go down
Masterswordsonicman
Masterswordsonicman

Forum Game Information
Class: Colosseum Champion

PostSubject: Re: The Great Neutral City   The Great Neutral City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 10:43 pm

Sword felt something touching him. He woke up and saw somebody going through his stuff. He quickly grabbed his hand and looked him straight in the face, only to be surprised that it was a young boy, probably seven or eight years old. He wore an old dirty cloth and had light blue eyes. He was probably from the not so fortunate part of the city. He looked terrified, not suprising since he was caught robbing.
It seemed that he was just going to get the apples Sword bought at the start of his journey into the city.

"How many?" Said Sword with a straight face
"Wh-what?"
"How many apples do you need?"
"F-four sir, for my family"
Sword gave him half of the bag, KNOWING he was telling the truth, KNOWING that he really needed help.
As Sword handed over the bag, the kid started to tear up, not from fear, but from happiness.
"Th-thank you , sir"
The kid scurried off, wiping tears from his eyes.
Sword felt proud of himself, knowing he helped someone not as fortunate as him. He got up and started to explore the town some more.
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: The Great Neutral City   The Great Neutral City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 10:49 pm

Deshar took hold of the glass mug he was given, while doing so he glanced around the room for a possible quiet place to sit. No where seemed so quiet in here, it was packed with rowdy people. Instead Deshar decided to talk to the bartender. "I was wondering, do you know why there's been trouble in Guilds lately?"
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: The Great Neutral City   The Great Neutral City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 10:51 pm

"Man there has gotta be somewhere I can rest for a bit." Korrin said, Korrin begins walking towards a nearby hotel and goes inside then asks the person behind the counter for a room."That will be 100 please." the merchant said. "100 O.O I don't have near enough!" Korrin exclaimed. "Well how about a deal then, if you can go out to town and pick up a toy from the store I had made for my son then i'll pay your hotel fee. It's already been paid for so just get and bring it back here." korrin agreed to the terms and went to go get the toy.
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: The Great Neutral City   The Great Neutral City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 10:58 pm

Deshar continued to nod as the bartender explained what had been happening in the guilds as of late, the explaination actually told Deshar why they'd closed applications to guilds lately. "People setting guilds to create gangs of theives, the world sure has its strange people." He dranks some of the drink he'd been given and his thoughts went back to the hedgehog he'd seen before. "Some very strange people." He muttered.
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: The Great Neutral City   The Great Neutral City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 11:04 pm

Korrin arrives back at the hotel after receiving the toy from the store mentioned."Here is your toy sir." The worker gladly takes it in his hand "Thank you, my son will be very happy to receive this today. You may go to your room first door on the right." Korrin walks inside the room and looks around "Hmmm seems like the average hotel, atleast they have a Tv." Korrin jumps onto the bed and begins to lay down and rest for a little while with the Tv turned up loud.
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: The Great Neutral City   The Great Neutral City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 11:15 pm

Deshar engaged in some other banter in the bar, nothing special but at least he was getting to know the city. There was the odd rumor about The Neutral Alliance but even that was little more then tall tales.
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: The Great Neutral City   The Great Neutral City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 11:29 pm

Korrin jumps off the bed "That was much better but I still need to find some food before I pass out.". Korrin starts traveling to the masters guild once more to see if the door is open.
Back to top Go down
Masterswordsonicman
Masterswordsonicman

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: The Great Neutral City   The Great Neutral City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 11:33 pm

"Let's see, what can I do? I've already been to every place I can think of... except for that bar that I've past by before... what was it called? Inferno Tavern? something like that... I guess I've made up my mind..."
He headed for the tavern.
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: The Great Neutral City   The Great Neutral City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 1:25 pm

After a while Deshar realised his glass was empty, he'd drank with while conversing it seemed. He decided to have another of whatever it was he just had and the bartender was fine with that as long as Deshar had the money to pay for it.
Back to top Go down
Masterswordsonicman
Masterswordsonicman

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: The Great Neutral City   The Great Neutral City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 3:31 pm

"So it was the inferno tavern after all" said Sword feeling proud of himself for his memory.
As Sword went in, he was greeted by a vey merry man, well sort of...
"Hi PauL, HOw you Do-hiccup- doen"
"Do I know you?" Said Sword befounded by this man's speech
"DoN't remEMbR me Huh? DOn't WOrry JiMMy, my code is 1-1-1-1"
"Great for you, hey I'll be over there now"
"oK"
Sword went over and sat down to where the bartender was at and asked for a beer. He looked around the bar. Many loud and "Happy"people were everywhere. That's when he noticed that he unintenciouly sat down right next to the strange red headed boy from before, Although he tryed to not pay any attention to him.
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: The Great Neutral City   The Great Neutral City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 4:25 pm

After leaving the masters' guild "Wow they are really great in there. Ok now that that's settled time to go find some cheap food."
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: The Great Neutral City   The Great Neutral City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 1:16 pm

Deshar noticed the blue hedgehog sit down, hwo could not really since it was such a strange creature and he'd been seeing it alot lately. "It's a small world isnt it?" He asked. "I've been seeing you around this city alot."
Back to top Go down
Masterswordsonicman
Masterswordsonicman

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: The Great Neutral City   The Great Neutral City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 2:44 pm

"Tis true, I have been exploring the city of late and, It is also true that I leave a certain impression on people...
I... Come from a very far away place, a place where you could never imagine"
The bartender brought Sword his drink
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: The Great Neutral City   The Great Neutral City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 6:43 pm

{Since you're all leveled up now Imma assign the points I got the other day. I'm going to assign them all the strength...Yes all 10 of them.}

"Where your from doesn't matter, I'm from a pretty bizarre place as it happens but its not what makes me who I am." Deshar was about to jesture what made people who they were but then realised he was rambling on. He took a sip from his drink before beginning again. "From the looks of that sword your a fighter, I guess I'll be seeing you in the colosseum when the tornament starts."
Back to top Go down
Masterswordsonicman
Masterswordsonicman

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: The Great Neutral City   The Great Neutral City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 11:08 pm

{I assign 2 stats to speed, 3 to health and the rest to strength}
"Don't worry, I'll participate. I've been looking foward to it for a while now." Sword took his first sip of his drink
"I can see from the fire in your eyes that you're no push over, I hope that I'll have the honor to fight you in the ring."
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: The Great Neutral City   The Great Neutral City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 11:30 pm

{{ I assign 3 stats to speed and 2 to strength. }}

Korrin begins walking towards the Inferno Tavern hoping to find some cheap food."Well it's a bar i'm sure they atleast sell something cheap to eat".
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: The Great Neutral City   The Great Neutral City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 8:39 am

Deshar chuckled. It had been the first time someone had treated him as strong in a long time. He took another sip of his drink before speaking thurther. "Your an interesting little hedgehog, it'd be a pleasure. The names Deshar, it'd be nice to know your own if we're to fight one day."
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: The Great Neutral City   The Great Neutral City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 9:09 am

Korrin walks inside and asks the bartender for the cheapest thing on the menu and a glass of water. "Well atleast the place doesn't totally reak of beer. Wait is that a ............Blue monster sitting at a booth?"
Back to top Go down
Masterswordsonicman
Masterswordsonicman

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: The Great Neutral City   The Great Neutral City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:42 pm

Sword was impressed by Deshar's firm personality. "You can call me Sword, You know I used to..."
Sword felt somebody watching him, and to his suprise, there was. Another person who looks like to be a warrior was watching him with a surprised face. He had asked for a glass of water...
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: The Great Neutral City   The Great Neutral City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:27 pm

Korrin looks away " Well whatever he is he sure has great instincts. And if that is his sword he must be fighting in the tournament. I don't see to many of these types of creatures around, especially ones who talk to people that look like there bout to shoot out flames from there eyes." Korrin sips on his water, the food has just arrived at the table Korrin looks at it with a disgusted face."Excuse me but what exactly is this?" The waiter anwsered, "It's called The great surpise. " "Whats the suprise?" Korrin asked "The cook adds something different to each meal" The waiter replied.
Back to top Go down
Masterswordsonicman
Masterswordsonicman

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: The Great Neutral City   The Great Neutral City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 5:06 pm

Even Sword could tell that the kid hated what he'd "ordered". He also admitted that he couldn't bare to watch someone eat "THAT"!
Before he could put his first forkfull into his mouth, he called him over.
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: The Great Neutral City   The Great Neutral City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 5:28 pm

Korrin halted with the fork midway to his mouth and noticed the blue creature called him over to the booth. Korrin jokingly replies "Did someone request the kings' presence?"
Back to top Go down
Masterswordsonicman
Masterswordsonicman

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: The Great Neutral City   The Great Neutral City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 6:01 pm

Sword thought about what to ask him.
"Excuse me sir, hate to bother you but I was wondering if you were going to sign up for the tournament that's going to be held at the coleseum."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great Neutral City   The Great Neutral City - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Great Neutral City
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next