Hello new user, we noticed you are not a member of our forum yet. Some topics are not visible to guest and you will be unable to receive access without logging in.
Hello new user, we noticed you are not a member of our forum yet. Some topics are not visible to guest and you will be unable to receive access without logging in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please post any projects, you are involved in, on our Project Forum
Welcome to DragonWing Community.
Forum Administrators: Deshar, Luciole2831.
Forum Moderators: Masterswordsonicman, Red, SethEckos, Reborn574.
Please join our Forum Game.

The Great Neutral City

Go down 
+2
Masterswordsonicman
Deshar
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information
Level: 6
Class: Swordsman
Guild:: Masters of Conflict

The Great Neutral City Empty
PostSubject: The Great Neutral City   The Great Neutral City Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 7:54 pm

Area Background
This great city has stood for thousands of years under the rule of the Neutral Alliance, it has been stated that no fighting will be allowed upon these streets and in these buildings. Anyone caught causing trouble here shall hereby stand trial and be banished from this place.
This city is home to the Masters Guild who oversee the safty of guild matters, coincidently the Masters Guild is run by a member of the Neutral Alliance. The people here are friendly and commerse is fruitful, the peace here is so enveloping that it can't be natural right?

Area Specific Rules
No fighting, this area is Neutral.

Locations
Neutral HQ
In the absolute center of the city is a large building reserved only for the Neutral Alliance, from here they watch over this mighty city.

The Masters Guild
Directly on the main street the Masters Guilds reception can be found, the building seems to stretch on for miles away from the main street so that the Masters of the guild can have their privacy.

Inferno Tavern
The Inferno Tavern lies on the corner between the main street and the back alleys, the place is teeming with life and people having a good time be they drunk or merry.

Pearly Gates
The grand entrance to the Neutral City, it towards high above all those that enter and stands strong as the protective embrace of the city's peaceful wonders.

Weather
Cloudy

Last edited by Deshar on Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:04 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: The Great Neutral City   The Great Neutral City Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 7:33 am

Deshar stepped through the Pearly Gates into the Great Neutral City, he had some errands to run, things that would hopefully shape his future. The streets were busy with merchents and buyers, it really was a prosperous place here.
Back to top Go down
Masterswordsonicman
Masterswordsonicman

Forum Game Information
Class: Colosseum Champion

PostSubject: Re: The Great Neutral City   The Great Neutral City Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 3:00 pm

Sword steps into The great neutral city through the Pearly Gates, ready to explore the vast city, eager to find new items that will help him in his travels. He takes a deep breath and makes his first steps...
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: The Great Neutral City   The Great Neutral City Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 3:10 pm

Dante made his way over to the market stalls, they definately had a wide range of things to choose from but he ended up at the produce stall for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Masterswordsonicman
Masterswordsonicman

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: The Great Neutral City   The Great Neutral City Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 8:33 pm

The first thing Sword would do is browse the market for something to eat, being famished from his long journey. He managed to scourage a fruit market and bought about a dozen apples. While taking in the beauty of the city, he noticed a strange red headed boy that standed out from the rest, probably because of the weapon he was carrying Awesome . He ultimatley just ignored him and then went to watch a street performance.
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: The Great Neutral City   The Great Neutral City Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 9:00 pm

Wait, was that...A hedgehog? With a sword? This place really had some strange people, Deshar had never seen such a thing. But it was none of his concern, the hedgehog had left sight after buying a bunch of apples. Deshar bought one himself for a gold piece, a price he thought was very high but he had somewhere to go and didn't have the time to haggle. He headed off down the main street in search of the Masters Guild reception.
Back to top Go down
Masterswordsonicman
Masterswordsonicman

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: The Great Neutral City   The Great Neutral City Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 9:33 pm

"I should really start to look for somewhere to stay for the night" thought Sword as he walked down the street eating his apple.
"Maybe I sho-WOAH"
Sword tripped over something. As he got up, he saw a man on the floor.
"Sir, are you alright?" he asked.
He was unconscious. Upon observing him more closely, it seemed that he was drunk.
Sword then realized that he was just outside of some kind of tavern. The sign read "The Inferno Tavern".
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: The Great Neutral City   The Great Neutral City Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 9:48 pm

Deshar hurried down the main street, his movements darting him through the crowds to as to find the best route. However instead ending up where he had intended Deshar ended up at Neutral Alliance HQ. "This might be a problem...Am I lost?" He questioned himself.
Back to top Go down
Masterswordsonicman
Masterswordsonicman

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: The Great Neutral City   The Great Neutral City Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 10:15 pm

"I should probably get him off the streets" said Sword to himself as he hauled him over to the sidewalk. The man started to wake up.
"HQ, HQ, HQ" the man repeated until he slowly passed out again.

"Hmm... A Head Quarters perhaps?" Sword felt lost in such a huge city...
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: The Great Neutral City   The Great Neutral City Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 10:55 am

Deshar decided to ask around, there were many people so he was sure to find one that knew the city well enough. "So its back down the main street...I must've passed it on the way up here. Thankyou for the help sir." He jestured a nod to the guy who'd given him the directions and set off in the other direction back down the main street.
Back to top Go down
Masterswordsonicman
Masterswordsonicman

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: The Great Neutral City   The Great Neutral City Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 5:03 pm

It probably wouldn't be a good idea to ask around here, since everyone seemed confused or either drunk.
"There's a ladder there, maybe I could climb it up to the top of the building and get my sense of direction back. I'll just leave him here for a while..."

Sword then climbed up to the top and was amazed by the view.
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: The Great Neutral City   The Great Neutral City Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 6:31 pm

Finally, the Masters Guild was in sight, Deshar had spotted the reception from only a little while off, it had been obscured by some of the market stalls so he had missed it the first time.
Back to top Go down
Masterswordsonicman
Masterswordsonicman

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: The Great Neutral City   The Great Neutral City Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 7:37 pm

When Sword looked down, he saw the man walk away with another man, both of them with beer in hand. After chuckling a little, he took in the view one more time and decided to go to the Master's Guild.
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: The Great Neutral City   The Great Neutral City Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 8:11 pm

Deshar stepped into the reception of the Masters Guild and walked up to the desk, the room seemed pretty empty for such an important place. "Hello, I'd like permission to make a guild please, how might I go about it?" He said to the receptionist, he got a reply but it was not one he had expected. "But why arnt you accepting new guild applications right now?" The receptionist had told him that the Masters Guild wasn't accepting new guild applications at this time, when he asked they replied that there was trouble within the current guilds right now so no new ones were being allowed. "I guess I can't do anything about that then..." He sighed and turned away from the desk. "Guess it'll have to wait around for a few days then..."
Back to top Go down
Masterswordsonicman
Masterswordsonicman

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: The Great Neutral City   The Great Neutral City Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 11:33 pm

Sword was heading for the Master's guild, while eating another apple.
"Even I sometimes wonder where I put my mon- wait, isn't that?"
His eyes didn't decieve him, as it was the red headed boy that he saw before in the market coming out from the guild. Sword still felt a weird vibe coming from him. The boy seemed a little troubled, probably thinking about what he will do next.
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: The Great Neutral City   The Great Neutral City Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 6:30 am

{I assign 5 stats to Health}

Deshar stepped out of the Masters Guild. "What now?" He questioned himself, he'd only come here to request creation of a guild, but since that was impossible right now he had nothing to do. "Guess I'll get something to eat or something."

((By the way Sword, we both leveled up so you have 5 spare stats to assign.))
Back to top Go down
Masterswordsonicman
Masterswordsonicman

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: The Great Neutral City   The Great Neutral City Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 8:26 pm

{I assign 2 stats to strength and 3 to health}
"What did I want to do here again?"
Sword couldn't remember why he was headed for the guild in the first place. He then decided to randomely walk a little bit more around the town.
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: The Great Neutral City   The Great Neutral City Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 8:47 pm

Deshar noticed the blue hedgehog wondering off again, was it the same one as before or were they abundant here. Not that it mattered, Deshar decided to try to find something to eat and began heading down the main street again.
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information
Level: 5
Class: Rogue
Guild:: None

PostSubject: Re: The Great Neutral City   The Great Neutral City Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 1:53 pm

Korrin stepped through the Pearly Gates into the Great Neutral City to find some much needed supplies for future travels. Korrin wanders to the market looking for food.
Back to top Go down
https://freerun.forumotion.net
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: The Great Neutral City   The Great Neutral City Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 2:14 pm

Deshar wondered around the main street for some time before he happened upon a bustling bar. "The Inferno Tavern eh? Sounds like my kind of place." He was about to go inside when he was spoken to by someone in the alleyway next to it. The man was calling him over into the dark alleyway and thinking nothing of it Deshar decided to go find out what the guy wanted.
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: The Great Neutral City   The Great Neutral City Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 2:45 pm

Korrin located a nearby food merchant. "Woah look at these prices, i'll just have to hold off on the food." Korrin goes off to other parts of the city just seeing the sights.
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: The Great Neutral City   The Great Neutral City Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 3:31 pm

Deshar stepped into the dark alley and immediatly noticed the situation. He was surrounded by thugs with an evil gleam in their eyes. The leader was the guy who had asked him over there and was now demanding all Deshars money and valuables. "I'm sorry, but everything I have I need for myself. I hope you find the thing your looking for."
At this the thugs laughed and one by one jumped at Deshar, but they were thugs and he was a fighter, he could sidestep them with ease due to their predictable movements. It was nothing special, but he would not draw his sword, he knew the rules of this city and fighting was far against it.
Finally someone jumped down from above wearing a silver grey garment with the logo of the Neutral Alliance on it, he subdued the thugs and tied them together.
"Nice to meet you my names Deshar and I-" Before Dante could finish speaking the man had jumped back up from where he'd come from. "Not much of a speaker is he?" Dante had noticed one other thing, the man had wore a helmet with the logo of The Masters Guild on it. An interesting development.
Back to top Go down
Masterswordsonicman
Masterswordsonicman

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: The Great Neutral City   The Great Neutral City Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 5:46 pm

"I think I'm lost again..." Said Sword to himself. While walking around, he saw a little park behind the market place. He went there and sat down under a tree. He fell asleep...
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: The Great Neutral City   The Great Neutral City Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 5:52 pm

Korrin asks one of the locals about some of the interesting places in The Great Nuetral City. "Well if your new here I suggest checking out the Masters guild, they are quite an interesting people." Korrin begins wandering by the master's guild and tries to go inside to check some things out."Hmmm the door is closed, I better try back later. I wonder what it is exactly that makes the Great Neutral city so great."
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: The Great Neutral City   The Great Neutral City Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 6:08 pm

Deshar picked up some strange object in the alleyway, it was a glove with a guild emblem on it. It must've belonged to the thugs from before, so were these the problems with the guilds? "I guess some of the new guilds were acting up...They must've closed the applications so they could sort it out before more troublemakers could join." He decided to leave the glove there, someone would claim it or it's owner would be back, either way it wasn't of his consern. He headed back to the front of the Tavern and stepped inside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great Neutral City   The Great Neutral City Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Great Neutral City
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next