Hello new user, we noticed you are not a member of our forum yet. Some topics are not visible to guest and you will be unable to receive access without logging in.
Hello new user, we noticed you are not a member of our forum yet. Some topics are not visible to guest and you will be unable to receive access without logging in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please post any projects, you are involved in, on our Project Forum
Welcome to DragonWing Community.
Forum Administrators: Deshar, Luciole2831.
Forum Moderators: Masterswordsonicman, Red, SethEckos, Reborn574.
Please join our Forum Game.

The Great Neutral City

Go down 
+2
Masterswordsonicman
Deshar
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information
Level: 5
Class: Rogue
Guild:: None

The Great Neutral City - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Neutral City   The Great Neutral City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 6:05 pm

"Yea I don't really have any other choice, I heard there shall be a prize for the winner. But until then I am stranded here since i'm low on funds. You have quite a nice taste in blades I see." Korrin examines the sword.
Back to top Go down
https://freerun.forumotion.net
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information
Level: 6
Class: Swordsman
Guild:: Masters of Conflict

PostSubject: Re: The Great Neutral City   The Great Neutral City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 7:37 pm

Deshar glaced over to the person Sword was talking to. Must've been a friend or something. Deshar had almost finished his drink so drank the last bit and gave the drink back to the bartender along with payment and a tip. "Thanks for the drink, I'll keep this place on my to visit again list."
He got up from his seat and jestured a salute like wave at Sword. "See you around little Sword."
Back to top Go down
Masterswordsonicman
Masterswordsonicman

Forum Game Information
Class: Colosseum Champion

PostSubject: Re: The Great Neutral City   The Great Neutral City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 11:05 pm

Sword saluted Deshar as he got up, "See you around bar buddy"
Sword turned to the boy "Yours isn't half bad either. I bet you could light an entire room with that one...
So, umm... I see that's your lunch..."
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: The Great Neutral City   The Great Neutral City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 1:15 am

Korrin replied "Sorta...... Like I said I'm trying to make my money last until the tournament. But if there is one tip about eating I can give you it's to quickly eat the food and wash it down with something to drink."
Back to top Go down
Masterswordsonicman
Masterswordsonicman

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: The Great Neutral City   The Great Neutral City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 2:22 am

"Oh, well that's pretty sad... You ever thought about buying a sandwich maybe? I heard that there isn't much price difference between it and... the thing that's crawling on your plate..."
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: The Great Neutral City   The Great Neutral City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 7:56 am

Deshar headed out from the tavern, the air had gotten chilly, it was getting late. If he went to the colisseum now he'd be walking in the dark. Oh well, he decided to go anyway, the dark never hurt anyone.
While walking the dark streets Deshar noticed how quiet it was, everyone had gone to bed or were drinking the night away in the tavern, his footsteps echoed as he headed down the main street towards the pearly gates.
Back to top Go down
Red
Red

Forum Game Information
Level: 2
Class: New Recruit

PostSubject: Re: The Great Neutral City   The Great Neutral City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 9:28 am

"Traveling at night can sometimes be a bother...". Hoshi had arrived at Pearly Gates, the main gate of The Great Neutral City. Knowing that it's chilly and dark as he arrived, his first destination was to stop around a nearby hotel. As he walked in, he heard the footsteps of another nearby or perhaps more than a few minutes away...
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: The Great Neutral City   The Great Neutral City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 9:40 am

Deshar continued walking down the main street, they had been so full of life during the day but now they seemed empty. After a while he began to notice someone off in the distance arriving through the pearly gates, what an odd choice of time to enter the city.
Back to top Go down
Red
Red

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: The Great Neutral City   The Great Neutral City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 9:52 am

Knowing that someone was far off in the distance, Hoshi decided to tone down his walking pace in the event it was a thug. Hoshi knows that any type of fighting is banned from the city. That, and he didn't want to start a ruckus this late in the night. "It would cause too much of a commotion." If he were to deal with this, he would deal with it silently.

So from then on, he used the surroundings around him to make his way down the street to make him seemingly undetected.
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: The Great Neutral City   The Great Neutral City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 10:00 am

Deshar noticed the other guy seemingly vanish into his surroundings, had that person even been there at all? "Could've sworn I saw...Damn it Deshar, whatever was in that drink has got you seeing things."
Back to top Go down
Masterswordsonicman
Masterswordsonicman

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: The Great Neutral City   The Great Neutral City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 12:14 pm

{I assign 1 to speed, 8 to health and the rest to strength}
"Well anyway, I have to get going. The name's Sword by the way, here's an apple. I hope to see you in combat one day."
Sword was getting ready to leave
Back to top Go down
Red
Red

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: The Great Neutral City   The Great Neutral City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 12:27 pm

What Hoshi had planned worked for him. Whatever was picking him up seemed to die down for now.
Hoshi then traveled by the hotel to stay for the night. "I'll do some sight seeing tomorrow". As he turned off the light in the room, what awaited him was a deep slumber.
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: The Great Neutral City   The Great Neutral City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 12:31 pm

{Oh yeah I forgot to assign my stats, 5 on speed, 5 on health and 5 on strength.}

Deshar continued onwards, he left the city through the pearly gates, heading for the Colisseum.
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: The Great Neutral City   The Great Neutral City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 4:15 pm

"Hmmm he is a pretty nice person. Though i don't like to owe people favors. I suppose I will just hold onto this. Its getting late I should head back to the hotel." Korrin. Headed back to the hotel for some rest, and then travel to the colesseum.
Back to top Go down
Masterswordsonicman
Masterswordsonicman

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: The Great Neutral City   The Great Neutral City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 7:04 pm

Sword walked outside. "I should head for the coleseum, it would give me a chance to practice alone in peace"
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: The Great Neutral City   The Great Neutral City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 12:48 pm

(( I add 5 to strength a the rest to speed. ))

Korrin wakes up the next day determined. "Well today is the day." Korrin walked out the gates and began heading towards the colesseum.
Back to top Go down
Masterswordsonicman
Masterswordsonicman

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: The Great Neutral City   The Great Neutral City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 2:16 pm

"The sun is rising it seems"
Sword walked on over to the pearly gates, took a deep breath and began to run to the coleseum
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: The Great Neutral City   The Great Neutral City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 2:49 pm

As Korrin was walking he noticed the same blue creature passing by him with amazing speed." Woah he must really be anxious. Better hope he doesn't tire himself out."
Back to top Go down
Red
Red

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: The Great Neutral City   The Great Neutral City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 5:56 am

Hoshi then awakes from his deep slumber. He then wonders what he can do to pass time.
Seeing how he's in a city he's never been in before, he decided to take a short but brief tour.

His first destination was the Masters Guild.
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: The Great Neutral City   The Great Neutral City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:15 pm

Deshar stepped through the gates of the city, he stopped a moment as he felt the rain drop on his skin. He removed the sheathe from his back and began wrapping it up in a water proof cloth. It wouldn't do to get the blade wet.
Back to top Go down
Masterswordsonicman
Masterswordsonicman

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: The Great Neutral City   The Great Neutral City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:27 pm

"Rain huh? Well we better hurry then."
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: The Great Neutral City   The Great Neutral City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 6:21 pm

Deshar returned the sword to his back, they would have to travel down the main street to reach the tavern. "Yeah, it'll be quite a walk."
Back to top Go down
Masterswordsonicman
Masterswordsonicman

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: The Great Neutral City   The Great Neutral City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:29 pm

Sword headed for the tavern with Deshar and Korrin, trying to take as much cover from the rain as possible.
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: The Great Neutral City   The Great Neutral City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:52 pm

Deshar didn't mind the rain, he wore travellors clothes which were quite thick anyway so the rain barely got in. He casually strolled to the Tavern.
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: The Great Neutral City   The Great Neutral City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:52 pm

Meanwhile Korrin was soaked from waist up." Its coming down quite hard. I wonder how long it will be til it stops."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great Neutral City   The Great Neutral City - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Great Neutral City
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next