Hello new user, we noticed you are not a member of our forum yet. Some topics are not visible to guest and you will be unable to receive access without logging in.
Hello new user, we noticed you are not a member of our forum yet. Some topics are not visible to guest and you will be unable to receive access without logging in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please post any projects, you are involved in, on our Project Forum
Welcome to DragonWing Community.
Forum Administrators: Deshar, Luciole2831.
Forum Moderators: Masterswordsonicman, Red, SethEckos, Reborn574.
Please join our Forum Game.

The Great Neutral City

Go down 
+2
Masterswordsonicman
Deshar
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Alt_0223
Wyvern
Wyvern
Alt_0223

Forum Game Information
Level: 5
Class: Rogue
Guild:: Masters Of Conflict

The Great Neutral City - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Neutral City   The Great Neutral City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 10:11 pm

What Bobby found made his lip tremble. In the house was a pile of dead bodies next to an empty wrestling ring, that was covered in blood. The next thing he noticed was a group of well-muscled men, all staring back at him.
"Kill him," one of them said.
Back to top Go down
Missingno
Matured Hatchling
Matured Hatchling
Missingno

PostSubject: Re: The Great Neutral City   The Great Neutral City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 10:13 pm

Kazuo had found his way to the Tavern, which was about to close anytime soon. Walking inside, he noticed that it was rather empty. "Hey where is everyone?" He asked out loud, hoping to get a response from someone
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information
Level: 6
Class: Swordsman
Guild:: Masters of Conflict

PostSubject: Re: The Great Neutral City   The Great Neutral City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 10:15 pm

(I change Deshars class to Warrior)

Deshar stepped into the tavern after Kazuo did. "Probably sheltering from the storm." He said before taking a seat at the bar and ordering a drink.
Back to top Go down
Alt_0223
Wyvern
Wyvern
Alt_0223

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: The Great Neutral City   The Great Neutral City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 10:19 pm

Bobby frantically tried to squeeze through the door as the men started shooting at him. All across the city, people panicked as they heard sounds that they knew they had never herd before in the peaceful city. Bobby only knew that he had to get the hell out of there.
Back to top Go down
Missingno
Matured Hatchling
Matured Hatchling
Missingno

PostSubject: Re: The Great Neutral City   The Great Neutral City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 10:25 pm

"That was a loud gunshot" Kazuo said to himself "Comeon, whatever your name is" Kazuo yelled at Deshar, running out of the Tavern and towards the noises.

Kazuo had brought himself through the rain, lightning was striking buildings, and he would keep hearing them gunshots. Arriving at a house that has been blocked off.
"Weird..."
Back to top Go down
Alt_0223
Wyvern
Wyvern
Alt_0223

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: The Great Neutral City   The Great Neutral City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 10:29 pm

Bobby finally popped out of the whole as a bullet hit him in the leg. It had only just skimmed him, but it still was almost unbearable. Bobby found a man outside looking at him. "Well don't just stand there,"said Bobby, "We gotta get out of here before that guy kills us!" He limped as fast as he could as the wooden boards split open and large men with guns poured out.
Back to top Go down
Missingno
Matured Hatchling
Matured Hatchling
Missingno

PostSubject: Re: The Great Neutral City   The Great Neutral City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 10:35 pm

Kazuo ran over to the men, standing in between them and Bobby. Hopefully this would give Bobby enough time to get away, as Kazuo wouldn't be killed or hurt at all by these men, just as long as he didn't fight back.
Back to top Go down
Alt_0223
Wyvern
Wyvern
Alt_0223

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: The Great Neutral City   The Great Neutral City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 10:45 pm

"Dude, come on! They have guns! There's no way they won't kill you if you're standing there!"
Bobby decided the best option was to hoist the man onto his back and go on, but he wouldn't budge.
"Come on, man!"
Back to top Go down
Missingno
Matured Hatchling
Matured Hatchling
Missingno

PostSubject: Re: The Great Neutral City   The Great Neutral City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 10:46 pm

"You're still here? Just Go!" Kazuo yelled at him as they started to fire at him. Kazuo stood there, taking every single bullet, not flinching.
Back to top Go down
Alt_0223
Wyvern
Wyvern
Alt_0223

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: The Great Neutral City   The Great Neutral City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 10:47 pm

((I assign 10 points to speed, 5 points to wisdom, and 15 points to strength.))
Back to top Go down
Alt_0223
Wyvern
Wyvern
Alt_0223

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: The Great Neutral City   The Great Neutral City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 10:48 pm

"No way, man, I'm not gonna let people get the shit shot out of them! I don't know who the Hell you are, but you better not be dieing here!" Bobby attempted to drag the man this time.
Back to top Go down
Missingno
Matured Hatchling
Matured Hatchling
Missingno

PostSubject: Re: The Great Neutral City   The Great Neutral City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 10:53 pm

"Just run and I'll catch up. They can't hurt me"
Back to top Go down
Alt_0223
Wyvern
Wyvern
Alt_0223

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: The Great Neutral City   The Great Neutral City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 11:02 pm

"Alright, I trust you. I'll meet you at the tavern!"
Bobby limp-runs down the street.
Back to top Go down
Missingno
Matured Hatchling
Matured Hatchling
Missingno

PostSubject: Re: The Great Neutral City   The Great Neutral City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 11:06 pm

As Kazuo turned around, the men still shooting him, realized that Kazuo wasn't dead yet, which caused them to freak, and run away. Kazuo then walked towards the Tavern again.
Back to top Go down
Alt_0223
Wyvern
Wyvern
Alt_0223

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: The Great Neutral City   The Great Neutral City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 11:10 pm

Bobby saw the man and walked up to him. "Sorry for not introducing myself. My name is Bobby. I come from the mountains. And before you talk back, I would like to know why you don't have any bullet marks on you."
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: The Great Neutral City   The Great Neutral City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 11:57 pm

There seemed the be alot of commotion latey, but Deshar just sat drinking his drink for a moment. He wondered if he should go out of the city during or after the storm.
Back to top Go down
Missingno
Matured Hatchling
Matured Hatchling
Missingno

PostSubject: Re: The Great Neutral City   The Great Neutral City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:08 pm

"Name's Kazuo" He replied "And don't worry about me". As they were talking the bullets lodged within his body were pushed out and the open wounds closed, healing him. He then walked to a seat, ordering a drink.
Back to top Go down
Alt_0223
Wyvern
Wyvern
Alt_0223

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: The Great Neutral City   The Great Neutral City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:18 pm

"I'll just have a water," said Bobby.
"Anyway, My name's Bobby, it's nice to meet you. I'm a pickpocket who's looking for a certain someone to teach me how to fight, so I can kill a certain someone. It's not too complicated if you knew what I was talking about, but I won't go into detail."
The waiter came with their drinks. Bobby took a sip.
"So, it seems to me that you know how to fight. You think you could teach me a thing or two?"
Back to top Go down
Missingno
Matured Hatchling
Matured Hatchling
Missingno

PostSubject: Re: The Great Neutral City   The Great Neutral City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:45 pm

"I don't teach, besides the only reason I can fight is my healing factor, and lack of pain, You're better off finding someone else" Kazuo finished his drink, got up and left... like a boss.

Also,

The Game
Back to top Go down
Alt_0223
Wyvern
Wyvern
Alt_0223

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: The Great Neutral City   The Great Neutral City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 11:33 pm

Well, that was rude, Bobby thought to himself. Without notice he snuck upstairs where there were rooms. He picked the lock o a vacant one and slept tight in the closet.
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: The Great Neutral City   The Great Neutral City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 10:26 am

(I buy and equip Long Sword and Straw Hat)
Deshar headed into the market place to pick up supplies, the storm may have kept many from being around but there were still few who could weather the storm and sell their goods.
Back to top Go down
Alt_0223
Wyvern
Wyvern
Alt_0223

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: The Great Neutral City   The Great Neutral City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 12:29 pm

The next morning, Bobby left the room out of the window and headed to the coliseum.
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: The Great Neutral City   The Great Neutral City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 12:46 pm

((Alt please don't time skip so much, we're only on the second or third day but you've jumped ahead more then 6 days.))

Deshar headed out after buying what he needed, right now he just needed to fight people to build up his battle experience. He headed for the Colosseum.
Back to top Go down
Masterswordsonicman
Masterswordsonicman

Forum Game Information
Class: Colosseum Champion

PostSubject: Re: The Great Neutral City   The Great Neutral City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 1:57 pm

(Buy and equip woolen robes and long sword)
"Wow, been a while since I've seen a storm this stunning" Said Sword as he walked to the merchant.
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information
Guild:: None

PostSubject: Re: The Great Neutral City   The Great Neutral City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 2:21 pm

Korrin had arrived once more through the great pearly gates hoping to buy some new equiptment before he returns to battle. "Hmmm let's see here, the map says it is straight ahead then take a right." When Korrin arrived at the shop he looked over very thorough and at the end found nothing he wanted at the moment. Korrin began to head for the colosseum.
Back to top Go down
https://freerun.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great Neutral City   The Great Neutral City - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Great Neutral City
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next