Hello new user, we noticed you are not a member of our forum yet. Some topics are not visible to guest and you will be unable to receive access without logging in.
Hello new user, we noticed you are not a member of our forum yet. Some topics are not visible to guest and you will be unable to receive access without logging in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please post any projects, you are involved in, on our Project Forum
Welcome to DragonWing Community.
Forum Administrators: Deshar, Luciole2831.
Forum Moderators: Masterswordsonicman, Red, SethEckos, Reborn574.
Please join our Forum Game.

Daily gaming

Go down 
+3
Luciole2831
Deshar
Masterswordsonicman
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information
Level: 6
Class: Swordsman
Guild:: Masters of Conflict

Daily gaming - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily gaming   Daily gaming - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 2:54 pm

At the moment I was thinking Pokemon Season 1, but the videos I transferred over from my lasptop don't seem to beable to play so I'm gonna have to improvise.
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information
Level: 5
Class: Rogue
Guild:: None

PostSubject: Re: Daily gaming   Daily gaming - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 10:30 am

I would watch it with ya :P
Back to top Go down
https://freerun.forumotion.net
Masterswordsonicman
Masterswordsonicman

Forum Game Information
Class: Colosseum Champion

PostSubject: Re: Daily gaming   Daily gaming - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 12:43 pm

Daily gaming - Page 5 TF2_Screen01
Team fortress 2, sort of like counter, except with 9 clases. Each class has it's up and downs so I'll name them all from left to right.

Pyro- IT SHOOT BUBBLES AND RAINBOWS. Also has a knack for puting people on fire with his flamethrower, shoot them with his shotgun, and cut them down with an AXE.

Engineer- he builts... you know what, I'll let the rest of the videos speak for me.
Spoiler:

Spy-
Spoiler:

Heavy weapons guy-
Spoiler:
Sniper-
Spoiler:

Scout-
Spoiler:

Soldier-
Spoiler:

Demoman-
Spoiler:

Medic-
Spoiler:

Oh and the game is free on steam
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Daily gaming   Daily gaming - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 1:19 pm

I hear about this game alot, I've seen all those videos too. TF2 seems very popular.
Back to top Go down
Masterswordsonicman
Masterswordsonicman

Forum Game Information
Class: Colosseum Champion

PostSubject: Re: Daily gaming   Daily gaming - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 1:39 pm

it totally is.
Back to top Go down
MongMaster
Wyvern
Wyvern
MongMaster

PostSubject: Re: Daily gaming   Daily gaming - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 6:14 pm

Hehehe, Team Fortress 2 is hilarious. Awesome Not a bad shooter, but got boring for me pretty quickly - mainly because it's heavily team-based... and I've gone off team-based shooters. Finding a team that actually works together is stupid-impossible. XP I always get a bunch of people who think they can win alone, or who don't actually help in capturing or defending anything. I'm cool with losing, but not having fun while losing 6 times in a row? Yeahhh. XP

But anyway... I can't believe I haven't posted about playing this yet (at least I don't think I have Awesome):

Daily gaming - Page 5 Patapo10

PSP games are generally pretty crap, but this is one of those rare gems - Patapon 3. I've played the previous games, too, but this destroys them. Awesome It's a sort of strategy-music game, which sounds crazy, but it just... works. It also sounds and looks like a kids game. But if you just brush it aside thinking it is a kids game... you're just ignorant and kinda stupid - this game is not just for kids. It's pretty difficult, and hell, it has demons and massive ghouls with scythes in it! XP And your Patapons can be pretty harsh when you mess up! "Could you do any worse?" Awesome

Basically you march your troops through the levels, giving orders by pressing combinations of buttons in time with the music. The better you do, the more intense the music gets, until you hit Fever, where your units' damage and defence increase, and the music emits WIN. You smash big enemies or structures, you get chests, which contain nifty equipment to increase the amount of smash you can deliver. Awesome Shame it's on PSP, though - I'd quite like to have a go at some co-op quests or Bonus Bosses, but I don't know anyone who has a PSP and Patapon 3 and are within a reasonable distance of me. XP

Single player's still epic, though. Awesome
Back to top Go down
http://mongmaster.wordpress.com/about/
MongMaster
Wyvern
Wyvern
MongMaster

PostSubject: Re: Daily gaming   Daily gaming - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 4:54 pm

I liked the look of this and it sounded pretty cool, as well... but as is quite frequent with modern games - disappointment! Rage. That's exactly what I did when I played it. XP

Daily gaming - Page 5 Untitl11

They claim it's "groundbreaking", but it's not, not even slightly. Rage is a bland shooter set in a generic, uninteresting post-apocalyptic world we've all seen a trillion times before. The guns aren't inventive or interesting, and the vehicles aren't either. Your character is capable of crazy regeneration, but has shins made out of twigs (you can't fall more than 8-10 feet or you'll immediately die, but you can survive a 40mph crash into a wall on a quad-bike), and a few key things you need to know about the game aren't actually explained. It's very linear, and the enemy AI is unbelievably stupid. id also described the combat using that old word "visceral", seen in many game descriptions. I think it must mean "turd" in the industry, because the combat is not challenging, not interesting, and not satisfying, just like most of the other games that've used it. XP The presentation is bad, as well. It's nothing like Borderlands, and comparing the two is just insulting to Borderlands. It's more like Fallout 3, I guess... only 100 times worse. XP

And this new idTech engine, this supposedly amazing technical achievement capable of displaying ultra-detailed textures at 60FPS? All lies. It's the worst engine I've ever seen. I'm not kidding. The graphics aren't that good, yet it can barely hold 35 FPS on my quite powerful machine. Also, textures load as you look around. And that is just insanity. Loading textures and dropping your FPS while you turn around? In a shooter?! WHAT?! Here, have a look at what I mean - this is a screenie I took while turning right:

Daily gaming - Page 5 Untitl10
Blurrrrghhh!

Oh, and Rage comes on 3 DVDs and needs about 20 GIGS of storage. You also need to install it to the drive if you're playing on a console (impossible for me, since my 360's drive is 20GB, and I like my savegames XP). It's as if they were trying to get into the dictionary under "ridiculous". Of course, if you play shooters religiously then you'll love this and will probably unleash a Fanboy Grenade on me. But I don't care - I know crap when I play it. XP

Ahhh, that vent felt good. Awesome
Back to top Go down
http://mongmaster.wordpress.com/about/
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Daily gaming   Daily gaming - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 4:59 pm

I'll be avoiding Rage then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daily gaming   Daily gaming - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daily gaming
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Discussion :: Gaming Discussion-
Jump to: