Hello new user, we noticed you are not a member of our forum yet. Some topics are not visible to guest and you will be unable to receive access without logging in.
Hello new user, we noticed you are not a member of our forum yet. Some topics are not visible to guest and you will be unable to receive access without logging in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please post any projects, you are involved in, on our Project Forum
Welcome to DragonWing Community.
Forum Administrators: Deshar, Luciole2831.
Forum Moderators: Masterswordsonicman, Red, SethEckos, Reborn574.
Please join our Forum Game.

Daily gaming

Go down 
+3
Luciole2831
Deshar
Masterswordsonicman
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
MongMaster
Wyvern
Wyvern
MongMaster

Daily gaming - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily gaming   Daily gaming - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 4:02 pm

I don't suppose anyone else has ever pl... nah. XP

Eh, whatever, I'll say it anyway - Trackmania 2: Canyon was just released today. I loved Trackmania United Forever, it was the most fun I'd ever had in a racing game until Blur came along. This new one looks friggin' amazing. Awesome

(Yep, that's pretty much what Trackmania is like. 200-player racing, on thousands of ridiculous player-made tracks. Awesome)

While pondering whether this new one will actually give me £20 worth of entertainment or not, I've been playing a retro game you probably've never even heard of. XP

Daily gaming - Page 4 Stargu10

King climb-in-a-ship-and-destroy-everything gameplay, awesome graphics, and one of the best soundtracks ever to have graced my ears. Awesome

As you can probably tell, I don't "do" mainstream very much. Indie, retro and obscure - that's how I roll, baby. BadAss Please
Back to top Go down
http://mongmaster.wordpress.com/about/
Masterswordsonicman
Masterswordsonicman

Forum Game Information
Level: 6
Class: Colosseum Champion
Guild:: Masters of Conflict

PostSubject: Re: Daily gaming   Daily gaming - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 4:34 pm

Actually I have played trackmania once or twice at a friends house... Actually, it's free on steam but I'm to lazy to download it. Awesome
Love that trailer by the way: "ingame footage from one of the thousands of tracks already online" I lol'd

The 2nd game looks vaguely familiar, but oh well.

I say that one of you guys should definetly play LIMBO, a 2D puzzle platformer that, just like the game, leaves you in the dark, meaning you will never understand where or why you are there.
Back to top Go down
MongMaster
Wyvern
Wyvern
MongMaster

PostSubject: Re: Daily gaming   Daily gaming - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 9:05 pm

Oh, yeah, I've heard of Limbo - I was gonna try it. Not sure if it's any good gameplay-wise, but it does look interesting. Will add that to my "games to play" checklist. Awesome

Aye, Trackmania Nations is the free version. It's still quite a big chunk of the game - you can only play the Stadium environment, but I reckon that's the best one. Awesome Someone I know has Trackmania 2, and they say it's incredible, so I'll probably end up getting it to play over the weekend. Awesome (Along with Mortal Kombat, which LoveFilm have just sent out to me. Awesome)

The 2nd game was Stargunner, released by Apogee in the 90's. One of my childhood heroes, and my favourite sh'mup of all time... until Rake In Grass made Jets 'n' Guns, which contained so much awesomeness that it damn nearly killed me. XP
Back to top Go down
MongMaster
Wyvern
Wyvern
MongMaster

PostSubject: Re: Daily gaming   Daily gaming - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 12:57 am

I did end up getting Trackmania 2. It was a most excellent decision. Awesome

Daily gaming - Page 4 Screen10

The gameplay's pretty much exactly the same as it always has been... but oh, that new car is amazing to drive. Awesome If you like arcade-style racers, I REALLY recommend this game. Awesome

Although I'm not so keen on how blindingly difficult the replay editor is to use, or the fact that you have to wait 5 minutes after posting an official time before you can post another.
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information
Class: Swordsman

PostSubject: Re: Daily gaming   Daily gaming - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 10:18 am

Wow.
Back to top Go down
Alt_0223
Wyvern
Wyvern
Alt_0223

Forum Game Information
Level: 5
Class: Rogue
Guild:: Masters Of Conflict

PostSubject: Re: Daily gaming   Daily gaming - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 1:36 pm

I'm currently playing Monkey Quest by Nickelodeon. Like a boss.
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Daily gaming   Daily gaming - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 3:59 pm

Still playing FFX, I know I've been playing it for ar too long, but I'm grinding areas this time so that I can fight the Dark Aeons without getting my ass kicked. And a found a nice little easter egg just before the Ice temple (Can't remember it's name.)
Back to top Go down
reborn574
reborn574

Forum Game Information
Level: 0
Class: New Recruit
Guild:: None

PostSubject: Re: Daily gaming   Daily gaming - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 8:16 pm

pssh,i still play megaman1/2 and metal slug.i still play some dbz:raging blast and just cause 2.
Oh yeah and blazeblue cs2 (awesome fighting game) Plus modnation racers from time to time.
Back to top Go down
http://insanepixel.ucoz.com/forum
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Daily gaming   Daily gaming - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 8:19 pm

I don't think I've played any of those.
Back to top Go down
reborn574
reborn574

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Daily gaming   Daily gaming - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 8:33 pm

Deshar wrote:
I don't think I've played any of those.
you should check out blazeblue cs2,its a good fighting game
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Daily gaming   Daily gaming - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 8:47 pm

I might do that, i have heard of Blaze Blue before and I've watched someone play Blaze Blue Calamity Trigger.
Back to top Go down
MongMaster
Wyvern
Wyvern
MongMaster

PostSubject: Re: Daily gaming   Daily gaming - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 8:54 pm

reborn574 wrote:
pssh,i still play megaman1/2 and metal slug.
KING. Awesome Gotta love Megaman. And speaking of Metal Slug, I got Metal Slug XX on my PSP yesterday. I can't damn play it to save my life, but it's so, so awesome. Awesome

POW: "Thank you!" *drops a big letter H*
Me: *picks up the big letter H*
Announcer: "HEAVY MACHINE GUN!!"
Massive ownage ensues. Awesome

I've heard of BlazBlue, but I dunno - I'm not really that eager to play it for some reason. *shrug*
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Daily gaming   Daily gaming - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 10:25 pm

It didn't seem all that great to me, very confusing plot line about...Uh...I'm not entirely sure. The Only three characters i remember are Tao Kaka (Sp?), Ragna the bloodedge and Rachel Alucard.
Back to top Go down
MongMaster
Wyvern
Wyvern
MongMaster

PostSubject: Re: Daily gaming   Daily gaming - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 2:10 pm

Eh... fighting game storylines are like coleslaw. It's a pointless mess of an addition, and you never really pay attention to it. Awesome

Although there are people who like them for some reason. And to those people, I say... "Gee, thanks for throwing my winning analogy out of the window." XP
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Daily gaming   Daily gaming - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 5:15 pm

I think it was actually designed to be confusing at first, it had something to do with a continueum shift or something. Basically each character would play through the same sort of story, but starting off in their unique places and with each character you played through fully, the events would shift so the story was different.
Back to top Go down
reborn574
reborn574

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Daily gaming   Daily gaming - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 6:33 pm

blazeblue story line is confusing,even though i have the first one and the second one i still never understood it,they jump back and forth alot through the story so its hard to keep up on the story,but heck its still a good fighting game.
Back to top Go down
MongMaster
Wyvern
Wyvern
MongMaster

PostSubject: Re: Daily gaming   Daily gaming - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 3:19 pm

Well, some friends of mine have successfully got me back into EVE, for at least a short while. XP

Daily gaming - Page 4 Eve10

Quite a nice surprise to find that I still had an awesome ship from the last time I played it. Awesome

It still has problems. For example, it takes a sickeningly long time to make money, or train skills, or travel anywhere... or make any sort of progress. And mining is skull-crushingly boring. And PvP is inaccessible. And it's the most expensive MMO I've ever seen. But higher-level missions can be pretty satisfying. And I like its depth; the combat system isn't just attack - defence. Awesome

Oh, and the music that plays when you go through an Acceleration Gate WINS. Unlike the rest of the soundtrack. XP
Back to top Go down
MongMaster
Wyvern
Wyvern
MongMaster

PostSubject: Re: Daily gaming   Daily gaming - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 3:31 pm

Someone at work suggested I try a game called Gitaroo Man. I'm glad he did, because it's AWESOME. Awesome

Daily gaming - Page 4 Gitaro10

It's a music game, kinda similar to Parappa the Rapper/Um Jammer Lammy. It's even got a NanaOn-Sha-style storyline - so ridiculous, you can just tell it's Japanese. XP The differences are that you've gotta point the analog stick in the right direction during Attack sequences, and Defend sequences are sometimes just utter chaos. XP

The music is amazing, too. Oh, and it's much more difficult - I nearly destroyed my thumb on Stage 10. And Master difficulty... well...

Daily gaming - Page 4 Gitaro11
XP
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Daily gaming   Daily gaming - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 8:25 pm

Lol Mongz.

I got my new computer by the way.
Back to top Go down
Masterswordsonicman
Masterswordsonicman

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Daily gaming   Daily gaming - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 9:32 pm

I know of guitaroo-man, I think I watched a playthrough of 40 minutes on it. It' awesome. If I remember correctly, it was about a kid who learns about his new powers and that he is guitaroo man, and with his... dog I think it was, he has to save some kind of civilazation and the final boss is... I believe it was his crush? Who cares anyway Lmao

Anyway, I've been playing some indie games that came on the new humble bundle pack, so I'm sure that I'll write about them later Awesome
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information
Level: 5
Class: Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Daily gaming   Daily gaming - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 8:49 pm

Lmao what a spoiler XD
Back to top Go down
https://freerun.forumotion.net
MongMaster
Wyvern
Wyvern
MongMaster

PostSubject: Re: Daily gaming   Daily gaming - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 2:01 pm

Yeah, that's pretty much it. Awesome Second to final boss is some girl (maybe his crush, but all I remember is that that stage has some awesome riffs Awesome), then you get the final boss which is some guy who wants to rule the universe or something else just as generic. XP (He also has a very unenthusiastic voice actor. XP)

Deshar wrote:
I got my new computer by the way.
Awesomeness. Awesome Is it good? (Must be if it doesn't have Vista on it. XP)
Back to top Go down
Masterswordsonicman
Masterswordsonicman

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Daily gaming   Daily gaming - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 11:05 pm

I have vista...
anyway in other news:

One of the games that I got in the humble bundle was an indie game called TRAUMA. The game wasn't as bad as it was short and sort of boring. The game starts out with a representation of a car crash, after the long scene ends, it shows us a women on a hospital bed. The game takes place in the various dreams of this girl, who dreams about things of her past.
There are a total of 4 levels in the game. I am not kidding, it's incredibly short, with about an hour to finish the game 100%. 5 min. if you speed run.
The first dream takes place where "your teddy bear is stuck under a giant mass" which is a giant sphere, like in the photo. You start clicking around and find out that this is a first person point and click adventure. You can change the perspective and the direction of places where you're looking by moving your mouse in the direction where you wanna go, and if the games permits it, the indicated place will light up and you can click it to go there.
The game is narrated by the girl in the bed in a completely "dead" voice, showing completly no emotion. I swear that when I started playing, I was scared that a screamer would appear, due to the creepyness of the game.
Daily gaming - Page 4 TRAUMA%2Bv1.0%2Bmulti3%2Bfull-THETA1
Then we have symbols that, if you can draw it on a certain screen in the correct place, you can make certain things happen, like unclog certain sinks found in the game.
There are a total of 4 special symbols that each level teaches you, and if you use, for example one symbol in another world in a certain place, that will activate another secret ending. They are not intresting at all and finding all the secrets was not worth it.
I do NOT reccomend this game, unless you got it for a cent LIKE ME Trolling
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Daily gaming   Daily gaming - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:20 am

It's a good computer, yes. I'm thinking of doing a live stream with it.

Windows 7 acted up abit though at first but I fixed the problem.
Back to top Go down
MongMaster
Wyvern
Wyvern
MongMaster

PostSubject: Re: Daily gaming   Daily gaming - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 2:42 pm

Ugh. Sounds like fail, Sword. Good thing you only payed did an offer worth* one cent for it every game in the pack* though, hahaha. Awesome
I'm not really a fan of point-and-click adventure games anyway (unless it's Day of the Tentacle or Monkey Island Awesome), so I'll stay well clear of that thing. Awesome

Well, let's see... I've been playing Duke Nukem 3D, co-op. Awesome

Daily gaming - Page 4 Duke10

I love this game so much. Awesome The level design is amazing, it's challenging (unless you set the difficulty lower than Come Get Some XP), Duke's one-liners are all friggin' hilarious and/or awesome (unlike in some other Duke Nukem game released fairly recently), it's fast-paced, it's completely unrealistic, it doesn't ever take itself seriously, the weapon set is ace, there's a fan-made High Resolution Pack which increases the graphics quality massively (although I kinda prefer the original graphics) and there's a cutscene every episode, not on every other goddamn corner, so 99% of the time, you're PLAYING the game, not watching it. Yep, it's my favourite shooter of all time. Nothing comes close. Awesome

We were recording while playing, and I'm in the process of getting those vids edited. So I might post some vids of our playthrough, maybe on YouTube, if I think they're good/funny/interesting enough. Awesome

Deshar wrote:
It's a good computer, yes. I'm thinking of doing a live stream with it.
Windows 7 acted up abit though at first but I fixed the problem.
Nifty. Awesome What'cha thinking of streaming?
And ya, Windows can hiccup every so often, but since I've now tried both Mac OSX and Linux, I've realised that I can't complain... because Win7 blows everything else out of the water. Awesome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daily gaming   Daily gaming - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daily gaming
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Discussion :: Gaming Discussion-
Jump to: