Hello new user, we noticed you are not a member of our forum yet. Some topics are not visible to guest and you will be unable to receive access without logging in.
Hello new user, we noticed you are not a member of our forum yet. Some topics are not visible to guest and you will be unable to receive access without logging in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please post any projects, you are involved in, on our Project Forum
Welcome to DragonWing Community.
Forum Administrators: Deshar, Luciole2831.
Forum Moderators: Masterswordsonicman, Red, SethEckos, Reborn574.
Please join our Forum Game.

Daily gaming

Go down 
+3
Luciole2831
Deshar
Masterswordsonicman
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
MongMaster
Wyvern
Wyvern
MongMaster

Daily gaming - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily gaming   Daily gaming - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 3:00 pm

If we're trying to predict what the sales records or some random group of people say is the game of the year, then yeah, without a doubt, it's either gonna be Modern Warfare 3, Gears of War 3 or Battlefield 3, or any FPS.

But I'm talking about what we individually think, and all of the above wouldn't even come close on my list. Child of Eden, in my opinion, is game of the year so far. :P

Technically, though, this is a shooter... sort of. ;)
Back to top Go down
http://mongmaster.wordpress.com/about/
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information
Level: 6
Class: Swordsman
Guild:: Masters of Conflict

PostSubject: Re: Daily gaming   Daily gaming - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 4:37 pm

Game of this year? or the year gone?
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information
Level: 5
Class: Rogue
Guild:: None

PostSubject: Re: Daily gaming   Daily gaming - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 6:13 pm

This year. Which im stuck between battlefield3 GoW3 or assassins creed revelations
Back to top Go down
https://freerun.forumotion.net
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Daily gaming   Daily gaming - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 9:59 am

I have no way of telling yet but I'm going to place my hopes on FFVerses13, FFAgito13 and Sonic Generations. These three sound like they're gonna be good and have had some good feedback even though they're not out yet, so they're in my possible favourites this year.
Back to top Go down
Masterswordsonicman
Masterswordsonicman

Forum Game Information
Class: Colosseum Champion

PostSubject: Re: Daily gaming   Daily gaming - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 9:19 pm

For me probably Assassin's creed revelation or sonic generations.
Back to top Go down
MongMaster
Wyvern
Wyvern
MongMaster

PostSubject: Re: Daily gaming   Daily gaming - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 11:42 am

Since there's so few games coming up that actually interest me, I've been in retro mode recently. I don't suppose anyone's played Death Rally? Awesome

Daily gaming - Page 3 Death_10

Another one of my all-time favourite games. Awesome I can't believe it never got a sequel or anything back then. They did make a sequel recently... for iPhone and iPad. -.- I don't have either of those, nor do I want one.
Thankfully, they also ported the original to run on modern PCs, and it's almost identical. I still play the original through DOSBox (just to get the sound played at the right pitch, which is kinda sad Awesome), but apart from that and the lack of multiplayer, it's identical. So... if you've never played it, go do it nao. Awesome

PS: The soundtrack is KING, especially on ^that track. Awesome
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Daily gaming   Daily gaming - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 1:22 pm

Sorry Mongz I haven't played it...Or heard of it before now either.
Back to top Go down
MongMaster
Wyvern
Wyvern
MongMaster

PostSubject: Re: Daily gaming   Daily gaming - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 7:48 pm

Hehe, yeah, I didn't expect anyone to have heard of it. Just wondering. Awesome
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Daily gaming   Daily gaming - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 12:23 pm

I played Mario Kart Wii recently, I seem to gravitate towards the bottomless pits or the lava. Pisses me off how easily the computer players navigate the course and how much they targetted me specifically.
Back to top Go down
MongMaster
Wyvern
Wyvern
MongMaster

PostSubject: Re: Daily gaming   Daily gaming - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 3:34 am

Mario Kari Wii's great, but it gets boring pretty quickly, for me at least. It sucks that you can't counter some power-ups, too, especially that DAMN blue shell. The person in 12th might be half a lap behind and eligible for super power-ups, but the people in 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th aren't... *boom* *comes 5th instead of 1st* *loses championship by 3 points* *shakes fist angrily* Pissed And yeah, the AI always cheats. The only time they've fallen off the track is when I've forced them off. :P

As for me, I've been playing Space Invaders Extreme 2 quite a bit recently. It's miles better than the original. Awesome The dynamic music is kickass, it infects you with an obsession to score as perfectly as possible, and the announcer is unexplainably awesome, too. He seems to change almost EVERYTHING into an even greater event than it already is. Awesome

"All right, BINGO! GET READY FOR THE SUPER FEVER!!!" Lmao

Daily gaming - Page 3 Two_li10
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Daily gaming   Daily gaming - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 1:10 pm

I have been trying to complete everything on assassins creed brotherhood lately. And it takes quite a while. I am still trying to buy all the property in rome and afterwards I still need to go into the dungeons to find the treasures if romulus and I still need to find all the treasure chest, flag, and feathers in rome.
Back to top Go down
Masterswordsonicman
Masterswordsonicman

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Daily gaming   Daily gaming - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 7:28 pm

Just finished playing an indie game called Briad. What I love about indie games is that they aren't afraid to try new things.
This game is one of the most original things I have ever seen. The best way to describe it is to compare it to a mario platformer.
Image here
Spoiler:
You play as Tim, a hero in search for a princess. Simple story... or is it?
One of the greatest gimmicks of the game is that you can't die... well you die way to much... Weeeell you can REWIND back time to a point where you didn't die with a simple push of a button, shift in this case. With this power, you can pretty much control when and where your enemies will be... in some worlds.
Each World has it's own rules, where in one worlds, enemies only move normaly when you go to the right of the screen, but if you go back to the left, they move in reverse. Does this even make sense? Example, you go running to the right and kill an enemy, now go left and the enemy comes back to life...
Better show a video here:

Anyway, this is only one world, another world gives you the ability to drop a ring, that let's everything close to it extremely slow, other world have other rules that makes this game unique. Imagine, a platform puzzle game! This game is incredible and totally worth the buy.
Did I mention that the story is more then meets the eye?
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Daily gaming   Daily gaming - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 9:44 pm

I've played a demo of Braid and seen a walkthrough of it, it's definately in innovative game.
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Daily gaming   Daily gaming - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 12:27 pm

Braid looks really similar to Mario vs Donkey Kong.
Back to top Go down
Masterswordsonicman
Masterswordsonicman

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Daily gaming   Daily gaming - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 12:37 pm

but it's so much more
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Daily gaming   Daily gaming - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 12:37 pm

Mario vs Donkey Kong is a fairly new release isn't it? This game is somewhat old.
Back to top Go down
MongMaster
Wyvern
Wyvern
MongMaster

PostSubject: Re: Daily gaming   Daily gaming - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 1:01 am

I played Braid pretty soon after it came out. It had some ingenious gameplay... but I remember that I HATED its graphics style and music. Can't really explain why, maybe it's just me. I'll have to give it another chance at some point. Awesome
Back to top Go down
Masterswordsonicman
Masterswordsonicman

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Daily gaming   Daily gaming - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 1:09 am

Really? I'm a sucker for beutiful 2D enviroments, although as a kid, games in 3D, like okami for example, never really made such an impression on me. Guess since 2D highlights more than 3D.

The music? I liked it.
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Daily gaming   Daily gaming - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 10:28 am

I really do wish I would have played .Hack//Roots I think that was probably a decent anime game and it had a pretty good story. It wasn't just your average 14 year old kid is traveling places and all of a sudden gets joined by 2 more people and they travel the world searching to destroy the evil guy.
Back to top Go down
Deshar
Admin
Admin
Deshar

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Daily gaming   Daily gaming - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 5:37 pm

You mean G.U. right? Roots is the anime part of it isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Daily gaming   Daily gaming - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 8:55 pm

Oh yea forgot. I knew it was something wierd.
Back to top Go down
Masterswordsonicman
Masterswordsonicman

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Daily gaming   Daily gaming - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 11:31 am

God I've been playing terraria like crazy, can't get enough of it.
Back to top Go down
Alt_0223
Wyvern
Wyvern
Alt_0223

Forum Game Information
Guild:: Masters Of Conflict

PostSubject: Re: Daily gaming   Daily gaming - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 1:43 pm

Masterswordsonicman wrote:
God I've been playing terraria like crazy, can't get enough of it.
Loved the game, but I had to delete it because of memory problems on my computer.
Back to top Go down
MongMaster
Wyvern
Wyvern
MongMaster

PostSubject: Re: Daily gaming   Daily gaming - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 9:24 pm

Terraria is really awesome. We ended up getting the best equipment and running out of things to do, though. And the number of spawns in multiplayer started to get annoying. So we stopped playing. :( Still a brilliant game, though. Awesome

I don't suppose anyone's played Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo? Found my original disc a few days ago, and amazingly, it still works on Win7! :D

Daily gaming - Page 3 Shoryu10
SHORYUREPPAAA! Awesome

I have the HD Remix on Xbox 360, and that's great, but the original has bots which are actually a challenge. :P Seriously, I completed HD Remix on the hardest difficulty level with Dan (the joke character) without using a continue. On the original version, I wouldn't stand a chance. :P
Back to top Go down
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
Luciole2831

Forum Game Information

PostSubject: Re: Daily gaming   Daily gaming - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 10:45 pm

N3v3r even heard of it. I am more into some of the top rated games like GOW mass effect and such. Not call of duty that series sucks compared to battlefield.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daily gaming   Daily gaming - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daily gaming
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Discussion :: Gaming Discussion-
Jump to: